Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience (53382 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by chatinent: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2020
All rights reserved. ©

Robbery is a bad phenomenon. Have you been robbed before? Share your experiences.

Mine:

1. Armed robbers on highway.

Plying Makurdi road to Jos, we were accosted in Maraba. The very bondary between Nassarrawa and Benue.

I remember the silent cries of women and children alike.

These robbers just opened fire on our vehicle because it seemingly looked like the driver was disobedient with the steering wheel and refuses to stop.

How the driver managed to escaped was still a shock. Reaching Lafia, we all came down like Noah and his kids and behold, the wind screen was designed with bullets but both drivers weren't hurt at all.

2. Robbers attacked our hostel.

I remember hearing a knock on the front gate and people mumbling in fierce agitation of what they'll do if the door isn't opened.

O boy, I reason my roommate, we enter celling. Mehn, landlord don already enter o. We didn't know it was a regular visit.

We dey there dey hear beating dem dey issue students wey no get laptops, fancy phones and better foodstuffs.

They also raped some students. My roomy as stupid as he was wanted to have a good night and watch what was going on so he began moving in the celling like Spider-Man.

Behold, one celling broke and he fell into the den of about three robbers. They beat craze commot for him body.

I was so bothered the guy would disclose our location but dey off him mouth. He wanted to talk about us but they were like 'shut up, shut up' under general beating. It was like Angel Gabriel was fighting for me.

3. While in Borno state, my friends lured me into going to a particular stream with them to catch fish.

We didn't stay up to thirty minutes before some armed men attacked us on gunpoint. A typical Boko Haram militia.

I was cold. How could I die in the hands of Boko Haram judging from the numerous and gory way they kill, and from the videos we've eatched.

One of my guys was already crying sotey en catarrh don dey enter en mouth.

They requested our identity cards and let us go. They were Civilian JTFs and thought we were bandits or Boko too.

I was so happy that day and repented immediately.

Have you experiences? Share yours.

362 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Kriss216: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2020
2015, in Ago Lagos State, how these daredevils gained access to our flat is still a mystery to me. They tied our legs and hands with laptop chargers.

Funny thing is, they were relaxed. They drank the last surviving 4 cans of Heineken in the fridge. Na this one pain me pass. My friend Biggy was farting repeatedly, Was a night filled with horror and laughter for me.

235 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Rowlandjude(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Seriously I have not experience any before and I pray not to encounter it.

396 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by phorget(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Mad experience though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nukilia: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2020
This is romance section! Romantic robbery grin

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by pillarmaria(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2020
On the 14th of October 2018, I was returning from Owerri to Port Harcourt, I lefy Owerri around 6pm and due to the bad road and traffic I arrived PH around 9pm, Our Bus stopped at Rumuokoro and I got into another one heading to Mile 1, I alighted at Mile one just under the bridge, As I made my way to cross over to Isaac Boro pack gate while aiming to pick a cab from Busdor to Amadi Ama, I noticed a guy leaping towards me asking strange questions which sounded like he was confused on where to board a bus to his destination, I quickly pointed to the direction on where to get a bus, but as he ignored my directives and kept approaching me it dawned on me that something was about to happen, swiftly I hastened up to leave the bridge but it was dark because the street lights weren't reflecting under the bridge, the more I moved the more he gets closer , little did I know that I had been surrounded by hoodlums with Cutlass and some some dangerous weapons.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by chatinent: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2020
pillarmaria:
On the 14th of October 2018, I was returning from Owerri to Port Harcourt, I lefy Owerri around 6pm and due to the bad road and traffic I arrived PH around 9pm, Our Bus stopped at Rumuokoro and I got into another one heading to Mile 1, I alighted at Mile one just under the bridge, As I made my way to cross over to Isaac Boro pack gate while aiming to pick a cab from Busdor to Amadi Ama, I noticed a guy leaping towards me asking strange questions which sounded like he was confused on where to board a bus to his destination, I quickly pointed to the direction on where to get a bus, but as he ignored my directives and kept approaching me it dawned on me that something was about to happen, swiftly I hasted up to leave the bridge but it was dark because the street lights weren't reflecting under the bridge, the more I moved the more he gets closer , little did I know that I had been surrounded by hoodlums with Cutlass and some some dangerous weapons.

What happened?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by intruder15(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Driver, drop me here. I don reach my bustop

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Kriss216: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2020
chatinent:

What happened?
They started preaching the gospel to him. Lol

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by roybanjo100(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Op...you just made my day with the no 2. Incident, I laffed for like 5 min after reading it, so so funny, ur padi wan watch live blue film...devil con reason hin matter

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by IAmSkinny: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2020
Excelsior!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by chatinent: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2020
roybanjo100:
Op...you just made my day with the no 2. Incident, I laffed for like 5 min after reading it, so so funny, ur padi wan watch live blue film...devil con reason hin matter

Bro. I feared friends that day.

Till now, I don't make friends.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by MrHandsome2013: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
2014 at defunct winnersbet at rumuadaolu off sbs road rumola.
I went to charge my phone on sunday morning and some guys just entered the shop pretending to play game.
As they were pretending to write game codes.
One of them just closed the door with full force and ordered everyone to lie flat.
Na so i lie flat ..
They collected all my two phones and left.b

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Here to read other people's experiences.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by rawpadgin(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mine happened 2 years ago in warri
Just came back from work(2weeks on 2weeks off, offshore work)....

Every where stew, I took my bath that even & decided to go eat @ my regular buka

On my way i say make i branch my monkey tail joint take like one or two shot to open belle

Was on my way to the buka wen i notice a woman that was selling roasted corn along road just took off!

B4 i know wetin sup keke don pack for my front. One small pikin wey nor suppose reach me handle just com down, point cut to size for my head shocked the other idiot came down & started searching me.....they succeeded in collecting my phone, my gold neck chain & 10k wen i wan use bless my mama that evening.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by MiamiePizza(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Too tired to type abeg

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Homeboiy: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
With their awka made gun
They shot at my chest but my odeshi resist the bullet

They come block the entrance of our gate , I gave them my infinix vote note then and left

Bought iPhone 3 days later

Everybody run as them shoot me thinking say I go don die

We run an for Enugu Ezike

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by illicit(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Even armed robber go come read post

cheesy

306 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by chinchonglee(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
No lies please!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by OLESCO(f): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
shocked sad shocked
Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by GeneralKoko(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lalasticlala Dominique seun rocktation
Please move this to front page
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Edyice: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
My uni days was when I was robbed twice . The first was scary and the thing pain me because I was supposed to act but my Bea stopped me though I was shaking sha...

Boyz go watch champion league football around 8:15 or so . Dude came through the back gate knack ,the first guy that open the saw locally made pistol for him nose ( though i dey suspect that guy )

I was chatting with my bae , the door was open we were both laying down then all of a sudden Bea was looking up . Before I could turn ( gun dey my skull ) the guy collect all our phones and left for the other rooms ( I wanted to attack him but my Bea stopped me though I was scared sha ...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Passionate888: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Not funny at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by prince2pac(m): 1:36am On Oct 03, 2020
grin

I have never had such experience

TheFacelessMan oya come and complete your story nah

Some years back...some fools thought it was best to rob me.

That was the last mistake they ever made.... undecided

There I was... minding my own business.

I was looking out of the window, enjoying the scenery with the landscape rushing past at 100km/hr...

I looked over as I heard someone say something...

" Come again ? " undecided

'Do you mind if I sit in your coach ?' This pretty young girl said.

It was more of a rhetorical question because she was already half a buttock on the seat,

So i replied, "SURE!"

Less than 10 minutes into yet another daydream, I was interrupted by ...commotion! shocked shocked shocked

These new visitors were neither polite nor quiet.

I would tell y'all the story if someone on FP volunteers to mention me

Cc TheFacelessMan

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by DenreleDave(m): 5:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by SATANNIST: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2020
they came to rob an my landlord daughter was in my room watching bbn last year. na so them enter begin scream, i tell them to calm down and take anything them want. na so them collect my watch, fones and some cash. before we knew it, the ones wey dey outside don release for up because the other neigbour no one comply. soon them change am o, say them wan Bleep the landlord daughter, i beg tire, she wasnt bothered. to my greatest surprise she told me to stop begging. that if all they want is to Bleep, she is down as long as they hurt no one. omo na so arm robbers gbola erect at the sound of that o. these 3 guys came prepared. na so them unleash packets of condoms and begin take turns on this fine bbw girl. to my greatest surprise she was enjoying it and moaning enjoyably. there was one particular guy with the biggest gbola, after everyone took turns and came, she wanted ore of this big gbola, na so she begin stroke am. before u know it, that one don mount am doggie. come see moaning again. that is how it went o. las las the return all they took from us and left. yes after all that , i took my own share and i have been fucking her till i parked out due to constant arm robbery attacks

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Dreyton36: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2020
Base on Edo boy wey I be , I don experience too many robbery attacks
I'll say mine later

27 Likes

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by dederocs(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Burn any robber caught in the act alive, no mercy for home invaders.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2020
I was coming from the Bank after withdrawing some money.They were on a Bike(Okada) just two of them.Stopped my car,Pointed a gun at me,went to where I hid the money, collect the whole thing and moved...Just like film their Bike disappeared into thin Air.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Armed Robbery Attack Experience by chatinent: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2020
illicit:
Even armed robber go come read post

Laughs.

They're actually reading to see if any victim narrates any story they partook in.

76 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures) / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.