Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,307 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes (1569 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 / United States Electoral College Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by bajosky: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Trump all the way

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by rottennaija(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Yes.

Why are Biden's electors now refusing to confirm him?

I thought he had 306.

Why only 148 have ratified so far?

And why is the New York times not calling it for Biden again as they did in November?

Think for once .

Just probably, you need to take your advice too
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by rottennaija(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
DbitterTruth:
lies may hurriedly run so fast ahead, but the TRUTH patiently but SURELY overtakes it... time shall tell

Which truth? Trump's truth or Biden's truth.
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by rottennaija(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
I am going to extend a bet I made with another NL member to all of you and Seun that I will delete every post and threads and deactivate all my accounts here if Biden is sworn in .

If however I am proven right , I demand that Seun gives me the God mode ban hammer to use as I please on any and all of you Biden Negroes.

Deal?

Actually, bet money like 500k. It will pain you more.
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by boyjo: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
I am going to extend a bet I made with another NL member to all of you and Seun that I will delete every post and threads and deactivate all my accounts here if Biden is sworn in .

If however I am proven right , I demand that Seun gives me the God mode ban hammer to use as I please on any and all of you Biden Negroes.

Deal?
Oga no dey use your threads bet.

I neva read them finishangry
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by Timiofak(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Yes.

Why are Biden's electors now refusing to confirm him?

I thought he had 306.

Why only 148 have ratified so far?

And why is the New York times not calling it for Biden again as they did in November?

Think for once .

Can you fvcking read? The States that haven't certified for biden are practically going to do it. Imagine thinking California, D.C, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Oregon. Won't certify

Lmao. Dude stop drinking kool aid

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by RandomGuy48: 12:41am On Dec 03, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Deal?
That just lets you cover up all of the mistakes you made by removing them and avoid anyone getting to say "told you so" after all. If you want to make some kind of bet like this, what you should be betting is that you will go to every single post you've made and edit it to include an admission you were wrong.

Or just don't bet at all, but repeatedly admit fault if you're wrong.
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by Danny50: 2:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Trumph will bounce back more stronger and healhy.
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ponziponzi(m): 2:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Danny50:
Trumph will bounce back more stronger and healhy.

From where? He is going back to Tampa Bay, before being extradited to NY to face tax fraud.

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ozoigbondu: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Seethe more Biden niggers

Update on ur delusions

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
ozoigbondu:

Update on ur deplusions

100k this won't happen

Mention your paddies to witness this.

If Biden is sworn in and I don't pay you your money then label me a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by bjtinz: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

100k this won't happen

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by ImadeUReadThis: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=bjtinz post=96944906][/quote]

You are my witness.

My other bet still stands.

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by psucc(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

100k this won't happen

Oga, abeg what is the reason for your doggedness? Why this high level of confidence? I am a pro-Trump but the updates I see dwindles my hope.

In fact, your post is the only straw I am holding on to

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by Jashub: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
psucc:
Oga, abeg what is the reason for your doggedness? Why this high level of confidence? I am a pro-Trump but the updates I see dwindles my hope.

He might be based in the US.
Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by N2B2: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2020
psucc:

Better not stake your hope on him. The Supreme Court that Republicans have been shouting about has thrown out the president's cases.

It's over for Trump. The only other route to power for him is to instigate civil war.

1 Like

Re: Trump Leading in Latest Updated Electoral College Votes by sunboy(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2021
ImadeUReadThis:

Deal?

Don’t forget to delete all your post and accounts on nairaland. Even though you will end up opening another one but it’s okay, keep your first words.

It’s only few days away... just a friendly reminder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zelensky Is Young, Stupid And Inexperienced. / Mugabe's Speech At The 66th Un General Assembly / Prediction: Obama Will Lose The November 6, 2012 Election! Wanna Bet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.