Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. (1148 Views)

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. / Is This Report True About Tinubu?(image) / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by giftft(f): 4:39am On Dec 02, 2020
I recently stumbled on this article. Bikonu, I don't reside in Abia State, I want you all to confirm this report.
Ikpeazu has positively transformed Abia, empowered youths’ – Phillip Nto

The Provost of Abia State College of Education Technical Arochukwu, Dr. Phillips Nto has described as mischievous and misleading an insinuation that Governor Okezie Ikpeazu was not performing.

Nto said the governor has positively transformed the state in the areas of education, agriculture, SME development, infrastructure, youths empowerment and purposeful governance.

He said the statement by one Chief Dan Okeke that the governor was more visible in Facebook than actual performance was meant to attract attention, as he was not on ground to appreciate what the governor has been doing for the people of Abia State in the last five years.

According to him, such an unsubstantiated and blanket condemnation of a man who has honestly dedicated himself to the service of the people was bound to attract the wrath of the people.

He noted that the Governor has uplifted education, including ASCETA where he heads, resulting to Abia posting the best WAEC results in Nigeria for four consecutive years.

“A man who has built a record 97 roads in five years, set up shoe factory for youth after training them in China cannot be accused of underperformance.

“Those doubting the performance of the Governor should make out time and visit the state to see for themselves what the governor has done.

“Apart from seeking attention, some of these opposition elements are not on ground. They are merely rumour merchants and attention seekers out to cause confusion’, he submitted,” he said.

The Provost also debunked the claim by Chief Okeke that he (Okeke) was a former ally of the Governor, saying it was a blatant lie.

“The first time he saw Ikpeazu was when I took him to the governor after the 2015 elections for the sole purpose of attracting contract to his company EXPRESS CONCERN LTD.

“By 2016, he had jumped to APC because he did not realise his interest. So how could he have supported the Governor’s elections in 2015 and 2019,” Nto added.

Nto, however, advised the people of the state to be wary of those who are out to destabilize the state through wild propaganda and sponsorship of fake news.

He also urged the governor not to be distracted by the antics of those he described as agents of confusion.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/29/ikpeazu-has-positively-transformed-abia-empowered-youths-phillip-nto/

Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by Jostoman: 4:59am On Dec 02, 2020
I will advise you to go and ask the person that is sponsoring you because I don't know why you will leave your state problem and carry abia state matter for Head like GALA. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by giftft(f): 5:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Jostoman:
I will advise you to go and ask the person that is sponsoring you because I don't know why you will leave your state problem and carry abia state matter for Head like GALA. Nonsense

I'm from Abia, I don't reside in Abia. No one sponsored me.

What's on ground please.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by Nuells: 5:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Please disregard this....it's work of a political jobbing sycophant

1 Like

Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by JeffreyD1(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2020
giftft:

What's on ground please.

Since you're from Abia contact your kinsmen not nairaland
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by helinues: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Same Ikpeazu that claimed of constructing 80+ roads without listing them.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by FunkeOseni: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2020
What sort of news is this?
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by Sammy07: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2020
giftft:

What's on ground please.
where do you reside?
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by Achor1111(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2020
giftft:
I recently stumbled on this article. Bikonu, I don't reside in Abia State, I want you all to confirm this report.

The Provost of Abia State College of Education Technical Arochukwu, Dr. Phillips Nto has described as mischievous and misleading an insinuation that Governor Okezie Ikpeazu was not performing.

Nto said the governor has positively transformed the state in the areas of education, agriculture, SME development, infrastructure, youths empowerment and purposeful governance.

He said the statement by one Chief Dan Okeke that the governor was more visible in Facebook than actual performance was meant to attract attention, as he was not on ground to appreciate what the governor has been doing for the people of Abia State in the last five years.

According to him, such an unsubstantiated and blanket condemnation of a man who has honestly dedicated himself to the service of the people was bound to attract the wrath of the people.

He noted that the Governor has uplifted education, including ASCETA where he heads, resulting to Abia posting the best WAEC results in Nigeria for four consecutive years.

“A man who has built a record 97 roads in five years, set up shoe factory for youth after training them in China cannot be accused of underperformance.

“Those doubting the performance of the Governor should make out time and visit the state to see for themselves what the governor has done.

“Apart from seeking attention, some of these opposition elements are not on ground. They are merely rumour merchants and attention seekers out to cause confusion’, he submitted,” he said.

The Provost also debunked the claim by Chief Okeke that he (Okeke) was a former ally of the Governor, saying it was a blatant lie.

“The first time he saw Ikpeazu was when I took him to the governor after the 2015 elections for the sole purpose of attracting contract to his company EXPRESS CONCERN LTD.

“By 2016, he had jumped to APC because he did not realise his interest. So how could he have supported the Governor’s elections in 2015 and 2019,” Nto added.

Nto, however, advised the people of the state to be wary of those who are out to destabilize the state through wild propaganda and sponsorship of fake news.

He also urged the governor not to be distracted by the antics of those he described as agents of confusion.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/29/ikpeazu-has-positively-transformed-abia-empowered-youths-phillip-nto/
Nothing like this.
Roads are terrible, l don't want to mention them.
Even the table tennis is abandoned
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by superlightning: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2020
giftft:

my sister, detractors will begin to attack your honesty. They DETEST any good news coming from Abia. They lack constructive criticism.

My family just got back from Umuahia late last month. Umushia is my hometown. To be honest,

1. New standard roads (especially in-roads) have been constructed across the state. In umuahia, the roads are smooth. The only road challenging us is the federal road Enugu-Port Harcourt express road. Aba roads are generally below average but much better than the way it was before ikpeazu came in because he repaired several roads. There are still more roads in need for repair or renewal. My score for roads in the state is a Weak Pass (D)

2. In MSME and commerce, Abia has always been doing well. No one dragging this with Abia state. Small scale Businesses are thriving especially in Aba.

3. In Education, I don't know about the 4 times overall WAEC best the person claimed. WAEC hasn't officially ranked states for some years now since 2017 (I Stand to be corrected). Abia has been first for 2015 and 2016, overtaking Anambra that had previously been First.

4. In security, Abia is secured. Every armed robbery incident has been addressed prosecuted by security agencies EXCEPT FOR POLICE BRUTALITY.

Ikpeazu is not high-flying, he didn't actually TRANSFORM anything, he only tried to concentrate on abia's collective strengths with is Education and Commerce. Abia has always been known for commerce and Education.

1 Like

Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by PreyingMantis(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2020
giftft:

What's on ground please.
What part of Abia are you from?
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by bencr7: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2020
No be only transform na transformers Optimus prime
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by Tumbulum: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2020
superlightning:

my sister, detractors will begin to attack your honesty. They DETEST any good news coming from Abia. They lack constructive criticism.

My family just got back from Umuahia late last month. Umushia is my hometown. To be honest,

1. New standard roads (especially in-roads) have been constructed across the state. In umuahia, the roads are smooth. The only road challenging us is the federal road Enugu-Port Harcourt express road. Aba roads are generally below average but much better than the way it was before ikpeazu came in because he repaired several roads. There are still more roads in need for repair or renewal. My score for roads in the state is a Weak Pass (D)

2. In MSME and commerce, Abia has always been doing well. No one dragging this with Abia state. Small scale Businesses are thriving especially in Aba.

3. In Education, I don't know about the 4 times overall WAEC best the person claimed. WAEC hasn't officially ranked states for some years now since 2016 (I Stand to be corrected). Abia has been first for 2015 and 2016, overtaking Anambra that had previously been First.

4. In security, Abia is secured. Every armed robbery incident has been prosecuted by security agencies EXCEPT FOR POLICE BRUTALITY.

Ikpeazu is not high-flying, he only tried to concentrate on abia collective strengths with is Education and Commerce. Abia has always been known for commerce and Education.
you may be right but he seriously need to fix the states infrastructure which is rapidly decaying.
I dont see how he helped in SME when ariaria is like river Nigeria. I mean ariaria should be the worst market to go to on this universe.
You live in umuahia, please can you honestly tell me.how you feel when you get to isigate? As for me I feel terrible and depressed. The whole road is broken and is begging for help.
There are no jobs in abia and for that reason young able men and even women has taken tp driving keke napep to make a living. Civil servant and pensioners hardly get paid making it difficult for small businesses to thrive in the state due to the fact that there is little money in circulation.
I feel Abia is the shithole capital of the world. I think we are coming last in all the state of the federation.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by superlightning: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Tumbulum:
you may be right but he seriously need to fix the states infrastructure which is rapidly decaying.
I dont see how he helped in SME when ariaria is like river Nigeria. I mean ariaria should be the worst market to go to on this universe.
You live in umuahia, please can you honestly tell me.how you feel when you get to isigate? As for me I feel terrible and depressed. The whole road is broken and is begging for help.
There are no jobs in abia and for that reason young able men and even women has taken tp driving keke napep to make a living. Civil servant and pensioners hardly get paid making it difficult for small businesses to thrive in the state due to the fact that there is little money in circulation.
I feel Abia is the shithole capital of the world. I think we are coming last in all the state of the federation.

In SME sector, he cut down tax rates in order to encourage the small businesses and made loans for businesses very accessible with little interest. How do I know this? my maternal cousin lives and works in aba. He runs a medium garment factory near ogbor hill there in aba.

Ikpeazu ensured technical training abroad for selected shoe and garment manufacturers. All these little support boosted the morale of business owners. Their challenge is mainly transport cost to supply their goods.

In payment of salaries, he is owing state civil workers (but not all state civil workers) for months. But this debt has been exaggerated by detractors.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by Powerfly(f): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Aba wey don rotten finish.. Ariaria is like muddy river.
Aba-ph express way na death trap.
Osisioma and it's environs are a symbol of infrastructural decay. Even the centre table bridge that is being constructed since God knows when..shey 2015..
I can't say it all.
Abia state has the higest number of keke riders in Nigeria.
I really detest that state.. Just that my mum is from there.
The only good and managable place there are some parts of Umuahia and Arochukwu.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by superlightning: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Aba made products according to pundits, is gaining positive vibes both home and abroad. If only the government are willing to sacrifice their own financial comfort and conduct a massive infrastructural renewal. Follow the link:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/11/29/na-aba-made-a-case-study-on-aba-shoe-industry/

Abia is a commercial center. I love the never-say-die spirit.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by Cyberterror: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2020
I went to Aba and I felt ashamed to be Igbo.

Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by LadySarah: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2020
never his fan but the last I went work is going on in some parts. Even the flyover is nearing completion.

His challenge is that his predecessors did nothing leaving alot for him to do including salary backlog.My mum is a civil servant and for 5 yrs now has never been owed and it is now prompt unlike T A Time.Even the min wage was implemented as far as Last year.

Talks are ongoing to clear the backlog of the Education sector.

The problem is that ppl coming into Abia meets the dirt ridden federal roads first which is in comatose state. It gives off a bad image when all the federal roads that leads to a state isn't good. It seems a deliberate attempt by the FG to cut off Abia.

I'd say he is focused on security, growing small and medium business, welfare and roads.

He can do more I believe especially delivering the 4 roads he went into agreement with World Bank namely Ngwa, Ohanku,Obiohia and...

I'd still vote him out next election. TA and family is choking him.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by giftedben: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2020
superlightning:

3. In Education, I don't know about the 4 times overall WAEC best the person claimed. WAEC hasn't officially ranked states for some years now since 2017 (I Stand to be corrected). Abia has been first for 2015 and 2016, overtaking Anambra that had previously been First.

4. In security, Abia is secured. Every armed robbery incident has been addressed prosecuted by security agencies EXCEPT FOR POLICE BRUTALITY.

Ikpeazu is not high-flying, he didn't actually TRANSFORM anything, he only tried to concentrate on abia's collective strengths with is Education and Commerce. Abia has always been known for commerce and Education.

This your lie no get part-two.

That fat frog called Ikpeazu have not done a single thing in Abia State.

I find it annoying seeing people coming online to defend this corrupt man.

It is highly irritating.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by superlightning: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2020
giftedben:

This your lie no get part-two.

That fat frog called Ikpeazu have not done a single thing in Abia State.

I find it annoying seeing people coming online to defend this corrupt man.

It is highly irritating.

Read my post again before commenting. This has nothing to do with taking sides. By the way, must we also hate ikpeazu before our opinions can be accepted? You are a bitter soul o.
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by giftedben: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2020
superlightning:

Read my post again before commenting. This has nothing to do with taking sides. By the way, must we also hate ikpeazu before our opinions can be accepted? You are a bitter soul o.

I read your post correctly.

You are definitely one of his paid praise singers on a monthly N30k, that goes online to defend ghost projects.

Small businesses have been striving even before Ikpeazu came on board as a Governor.

What kind of salaries does he pay. You mean when he owes 12month and pays 2 months, that means he has paid salaries. Have you been to the higher institution to know how much he is owing lecturers OR the teaching hospital.

Please dont tell me these institutions generate their own funds because these institutions do not have control over their accounts. Ikpeazu corruption is in another level.

He gives fake cheques and writes PDP at the back. Then rush to his popular radio Magic fm aba to announce he has payed salaries.

Do you know what PDP means at the back of a cheque.

It means "PLEASE DO NOT PAY"
Re: Abians On Ground Please Tell Us The Situation Of Things concerning this report. by superlightning: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2020
giftedben:

I read your post correctly.

You are definitely one of his paid praise singers on a monthly N30k, that goes online to defend ghost projects.

Small businesses have been striving even before Ikpeazu came on board as a Governor.

What kind of salaries does he pay. You mean when he owes 12month and pays 2 months, that means he has paid salaries. Have you been to the higher institution to know how much he is owing lecturers OR the teaching hospital.

Please dont tell me these institutions generate their own funds because these institutions do not have control over their accounts. Ikpeazu corruption is in another level.

He gives fake cheques and writes PDP at the back. Then rush to his popular radio Magic fm aba to announce he has payed salaries.

Do you know what PDP means at the back of a cheque.

It means "PLEASE DO NOT PAY"

Paid praise singers? lol..... it's not a must to contact the ikpeazuphobia infection. I wish he was paying me for being honest, but sadly he isn't.

Anyone reading the content of your post will realize they are just concoctions and beer parlour hearsays...

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Sowore's Arrest, Says We Can Never Be Divided Anymore / I Am NORTH Poem Written By A Northerner / Nigeria Is Officially At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.