Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. (11672 Views)

HARDSHIP: What If The Economy Did Not Recover? / This Hardship: What Can Nigeria Do To Salvage The Dwindling Economy / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by easzypeaszy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20
Naira been trying its best to crash and God will disgrace all the enemies of Nigeria.
Innocent people are suffering.

I checked the store in my area, she said carton of indomie is now 6500 from 18000 last month.

How is the situations of stuffs in your are?
What has change of recent?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by shortgun(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20
easzypeaszy:
Naira been trying its best to crash and God will disgrace all the enemies of Nigeria.
I checked the store in my area, she said carton of indomie is now 6500 from 18000 last month.

Carton of indomie noodles 6500? It's either you are dreaming, hallucinating or living in a Nigeria in another dimension.

For me, I've noticed that you hardly step out these days without multiple beggers mobbing you for handouts to be able to feed...these includes women with infant children, Fathers and little kids. The truth is we've never had it this bad as a nation,.
Tinubu is the worse thing to happen to Nigeria as he's completely clueless and lost only to resort to trial and error with the lives of over 200 million people

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by easzypeaszy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20
shortgun:

Carton of indomie noodles 6500? It's either you are dreaming, hallucinating or living in a Nigeria in another dimension.

For me, I've noticed that you hardly step out these days without multiple beggers mobbing you for handouts to be able to feed...these includes women with infant children, Fathers and little kids. The truth is we've never had it this bad as a nation,.
Tinubu is the worse thing to happen to Nigeria as he's completely clueless and lost only to resort to trial and error with the lives of over 200 million people
God will librate us from all current pains

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by surgical: 5:26am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
God will librate us from all current pains
God did not give us brain for nothing, how will a people priotise ethnicity and religion over their welfare and well-being in making important choices

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by easzypeaszy(m): 6:44am On Mar 21
surgical:
God did not give us brain for nothing, how will a people priotise ethnicity and religion over their welfare and well-being in making important choices
You also did, thats the nature of humans.
Its funny wen most 98% Igbos claim dey voted Obi bc Nigeria shld be better..and called 60% others Bigots.
Free ur mind frm pain n be free..Dis Politician will teach u th lesson of ur life b4 u realise dey are same.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by surgical: 8:09am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
You also did, thats the nature of humans.
Its funny wen most 98% Igbos claim dey voted Obi bc Nigeria shld be better..and called 60% others Bigots.
Free ur mind frm pain n be free..Dis Politician will teach u th lesson of ur life b4 u realise dey are same.
you get it wrong, the igbos are more pragmatic than you guys, they priotise their survival before anything, you can see that in their choices since the beginning of this democracy has been spot on,it is their man ebitu ekwe that is the first to resign as a vp,he priotised the nation at that time, it is lowly people like you that see politics like premiership, my team vs their team,while the affluent look for what is in it for me,that's their philosophy irrespective of their ethnicity
I an a yoruba man,I am of the school of pa ayo adebanjo, I think with my head

148 Likes 19 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by easzypeaszy(m): 8:16am On Mar 21
surgical:
you get it wrong, the igbos are more pragmatic than you guys, they priotise their survey before anything, you can see that in their choices since the beginning of this democracy has been spot on,it is their man ebitu ekwe that is the first to resign as a vp,he priotised the nation at that time, it is lowly people like you that see politics like premiership, my team vs their team,while the affluent look for what is in it for me,that's their philosophy irrespective of their ethnicity
Dis thing is like Religion, You will forever understand your part while others will also not give up on their own part.
Dis is wer individual difference comes to play.
I believe in Igbos
I believe in Yorubas
I believe in pure Hausa
I am middlebelt Man
I no believe Fulani man kobo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by surgical: 8:28am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:
Dis thing is like Religion, You will forever understand your part while others will also not give up on their own part.
Dis is wer individual difference comes to play.
I believe in Igbos
I believe in Yorubas
I am middlebelt Man
I no believe Hausa man kobo
Do you mean fulani, because I think hausas are cool

13 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by slaawomirr: 8:44am On Mar 21
Damnnn niggar
He cast for Benin city
Fuel na 700 naira per litre
And no protest is going on
All of them are silent

Tribalism wants to finish Nigerians

The masses are tribalistic, hypocrites, wicked and very fake

Sportbet way men be still take dey follow up don turn something else. Na the opposite way person stake dey always happen. Yesterday I book game club way them give a whole 9 odd to win begin beat who them give 1.30 odd with a goal margin of 3 vs 0
I shock

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by hurryup123(m): 8:44am On Mar 21
I don't think God is aware of this country called Nigeria

24 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by PointZerom: 8:44am On Mar 21
grin

In my area Tinubu supporters are dying of hunger.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Arobaga: 8:44am On Mar 21
No hardship in entire PH

Na Yoruba people dey cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Think9ja(m): 8:44am On Mar 21
There's no hardship here in Karu LGA of Nasarawa State and we voted BAT and Atiku, even though INEC later rigged the election in favor of the lying fraudster because it's a Christian dominated LGA

We'll still give BAT our mandate come 2027

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by ClassicMan202(m): 8:44am On Mar 21
Nigerians never ready to make the country better

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by NobleSeed(m): 8:45am On Mar 21
you dey find area report undecided
As if you go salvage the issue
The truth is country don cast, enter street and see how the common man is living for himself. cry
If incompetent was a person!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Light78: 8:45am On Mar 21
You must have up to 10k to eat a comfortable meal at an eatery restaurant.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by TrustNone: 8:45am On Mar 21
The 40k I saved and fixed in PalmPay monthly ,I have unfixed it and used it all cos the funds I kept as monthly budget for food has finished, reason is because things are costly

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:45am On Mar 21
God over everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by PointZerom: 8:46am On Mar 21
hurryup123:
I don't think God is aware of this country called Nigeria

In UK, they want to pass a bill that will recognise Nigeria as a prison. If passed, people will be sentencing to Nigeria.

That's, I sentence you to 21 years in Nigeria grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by qanda: 8:46am On Mar 21
Things are HARD. The way out of it is not to dwell on the problems but to seek ways to THRIVE despite the current circumstances.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Hadone(m): 8:47am On Mar 21
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by tefishy(m): 8:47am On Mar 21
Bread, rice, indomie, spaghetti, pepper, fish, egg

Something needs to be done to reduce their prices

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by gift2xl: 8:48am On Mar 21
How much is per kg of gas in your area.

Bread wa I de buy 1k, now na 1700 with a reduced height, the bread no tall again.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Sijo01(f): 8:48am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:

Na them. Balaburian and agbadorians
Suffering and smiling.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by oluwaseyi0: 8:48am On Mar 21
my office is saving me small, recently implemented a 40% salary increase for all staff this year

but as it stands it seems inflation as risen above the 40% sef

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by Mayor44: 8:48am On Mar 21
Hunger pro
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by iCauseTrouble: 8:48am On Mar 21
The hardship is much for people. But I will vote Tinubu in 2027 just to punish them more.
I told them in 2023 how bad Tinubu is, but they said it is there turn.
Hunger knows no tribe, religion, or ethnicity.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:49am On Mar 21
SNAFU
Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by TrustNone: 8:49am On Mar 21
surgical:
you get it wrong, the igbos are more pragmatic than you guys, they priotise their survival before anything, you can see that in their choices since the beginning of this democracy has been spot on,it is their man ebitu ekwe that is the first to resign as a vp,he priotised the nation at that time, it is lowly people like you that see politics like premiership, my team vs their team,while the affluent look for what is in it for me,that's their philosophy irrespective of their ethnicity
Emeka Chinedu will you shut the hell up.
Dumb ass

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by 22o62021: 8:49am On Mar 21
Things still cost for Benin city

Rubber of rice 4k

Rice and chicken for kada 7500

3 Likes

Re: HARDSHIP: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area. by ejimatic: 8:49am On Mar 21
easzypeaszy:

We are coping here in Maryland,USA!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Should Know If Arrested While Protesting In Nigeria #occupynigeria / Oyo Hasnt Borrowed Money In 2 Years – Ajimobi / Kunle Olajide: Security Agents Backing Herdsmen To Kill And Rape In South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.