Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Reason Why State Government Don't Employ Teachers When Older Ones Retire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reason Why State Government Don't Employ Teachers When Older Ones Retire (167 Views)

Is It Offensive When Older Women Appear To Maintain Themselves? / Insecurity: Why State Of Emergency On Security Is Necessary / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why State Government Don't Employ Teachers When Older Ones Retire by Eduboy1990: 5:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Recently I have discover that some state government don't usually employ teachers because they are waiting on federal government to post corps members to them which they turned as teachers , but this is not supposed to be so because corps members are supposed to be assisting the teachers and from there learn more about teaching, although am not condemning posting of Corp members to school but my problem is that some of them didn't have that quality to impact knowledge I have seen Corp member who cannot even solve simple mathematics been assigned to teach physics, but my question is what kind of knowledge can he impact on the pupils he is assigned to teach, even some of them graduated with sorting of lecturer . so my question is what is stopping state government from employing teachers , it's that they are afraid of pension so they hire labourers so after one year another labourer will be hired .or do you think that they saved money from not employing teachers but corpers .my concern is that our education should be taking seriously, after all none of this governor's children are been taught by corpers.pls shift this to the front page maybe this might change the heart of our governor's..

(1) (Reply)

Learn About The Advantages Of Sheet Metal Bending / Solid Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Water Collector Rain Gutter / I Pay My School Fees And Support My Parents With Whatever I Make From This Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.