Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) (24773 Views)

Police & Army Foil Kidnap Attempt In Kaduna, Rescue 76 Victims / 5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta / Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by 12345baba(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2020
Photoshop
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by fredie107(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2020
prince2pac:
cool

Religion is a disease already, how can it preach peace in the first place.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by mechanics(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Kudos to them.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by Liposure: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2020
We are making progress
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Lol.. Sebi dem say Aboki no dey do all this things, oh I remember dem say na people from the South and East teach them grin

Crazy people everywhere.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by Kayode3747: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
where is there weapon, and victim of the kidnapping.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by omenka(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
When I say whenever some people trend news about the deaths of Nigerians in the hands of these killers and terrorists, they do so not because they care about the lives lost but simply because they wanna promote negative reportage about the government, people feel I'm callous and know not what I'm saying.

Now, look at this news and look at the comments of some unconscionable twats on the fp, you'd understand where I'm coming from. How in God's name can some people find this news hurtful if no be devils dem be? People terrorising Nigerians and kidnapping commuters every other day are killed and what one could come up with is to say it was staged, the soldiers are doing the job of police and the country is consufed, etc.

It is just terrible how twisted the minds of some humans can be. As the deaths of these killers hurt you so much, I hope you live long enough to embrace of of them someday.

Hopeless twats.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by Ken91(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
same old story
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by Pecuman: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
prince2pac:
cool

Because of me, Obviously.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
a country when government pay less attention to terrorist (bandits boko n herdsman) but focus more on protesters

funny they r even a rehabilitation program for a so called repentant or caught terrorist.....what a country

Jesus wept
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
See as that guy white and body dey peel like person wey never baff for years
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by prince2pac(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pecuman:

Because of me, Obviously.
lol how ?
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by Quaddafi29: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
"Escaped with bullet wounds", don't you get tired of this boring statement?
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by rafcrown(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
DEAF,DUMB AND BLIND LEADERS.
Nbotee:
The govt paid no mind to the threat of these kidnappers now dey have become a menace to travellers and the society..
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chei!see how northern kidnappers carry eyez like wizards.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by oaksin: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
This one na good one..

Abeg.. Who is rocking at Telegram? I found one cool group @abujaconect
Just type on the search bar of telegram "@abujaconect" and you're in to ABUJA NIGERIA CENTRAL ZONE
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by luluosas(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
And they refused killing them?
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by benpuzzy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Neutralised

just kill this motherfuckers instead
are you sure that they are the real Bandit cos these people look inferior to me compare to the ones terrorizing Bangi LGA of Niger State.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by Drone95(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
updatechange:
Na wao,always neutralizing... Why can't they kill them all?
Mr clueless you better resign now.

Don't even know what to say to this weyres
neutralize is same as kill
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 5 Armed Bandits In Kaduna, Rescue 9 Kidnapped Victims (Pix) by updatechange(m): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2020
Drone95:
neutralize is same as kill

Okay so why can't they make use of the word "killed" instead of making it bold to say we killed them...lol I guess they don't want to offend their Oga Shekau hence they're using a subtle word for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / Uncle Injures 11-Year-Old Niece For Revealing Family Problem / Woman Arrested For Trying To Sell A One Week Old Baby In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.