Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance (16200 Views)

Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore / Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps / Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by Reference(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Without Sergio Ramos in that match day squad Real is as good for Europa. Only he knows about results and has a game plan for all occasions... if you know what I mean wink
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by tabletguy(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2020
Diimtech:
Hello guys, sorry for posting this here.
Please I'm searching for an expert app developer to replace the guy currently working for me.
Interested parties should send their resumes to the email on my signature.

Monthly pay is 340k plus bonuses (negotiable* I can pay slightly higher depending on your skill level)

Expert's app developers only!! Please if you know you're a half baked programmer, don't bother contacting me!!
I need people with solid skills and I'm ready to pay good money!

I don't want candidates like the meme below me describes
how can I reach you?
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by victory36(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Smellymouth:
Real Madrid vs hapoel tel Aviv.
Thursday 21st February 2021. Time : 6.30pm.
you got me rolling on the floor

2 Likes

Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Corper hope you are enjoying my state?
How you take dey see m?

Boss I enjoy it but I have accommodation issue... My ppa is at oron road and I need a place....

Though things are quite expensive but transportation is very cheap..

Uyo is great
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by DenreleDave(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2020
joshuanwankwo:

Emesiere ette, Abadie.

I can connect you with an agent if you would be interested.

Okay. Let's connect
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by AustineJohn908(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Boss I enjoy it but I have accommodation issue... My ppa is at oron road and I need a place....

Though things are quite expensive but transportation is very cheap..

Uyo is great
Really? so it a beautiful city according to you
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by DenreleDave(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Really? so it a beautiful city according to you

Sure
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by mceze(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Sorry bro, I code for established organization only, thanks for the offer.

pls, can I learn from you? Am very much interested. here is my email-ezemichaelchukwudu@gmail.com
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by AustineJohn908(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sure
Good thanks
I hope you enjoy it there.
and by the way about the accommodation I think you should give asking people cause I stay in Abuja..I don't live there so I can't help you... You can ask Huncho Gee.. I think he stays there
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by NdigboWorldwide: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
mceze:

pls, can I learn from you? Am very much interested. here is my email-ezemichaelchukwudu@gmail.com

Bro I'm very far away, I'm contracted, they only way I can help you is if you are dedicated programmer, I can sell you a full video tutorial in Blue-Ray disk, you should dedicated you time in viewing and practicing and you will be very fine, anything you don't understand from it you can always ask a question and it will be explained, it cost a lot though but it's total of 10, hours, but with different coding stages with video explanations.
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by Diimtech: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2020
send me a mail via the email on my signature
tabletguy:

how can I reach you?
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by NdigboWorldwide: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
mceze:

And your email does not exits. Check.
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by MrBONE2(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Gabbriell:
This year no just balance for football...some big teams (names withheld) still dey rock bottom for table after 10 games. Somewhere else some teams champions league points don pass points for league.
grin
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by ceeceeco: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
timay:

You are wrong. If Shakhtar wins, Madrid will be out whether they win or not. Remember Shakhtar has the head to head over Madrid
Mr man, why the argument? This is how the table stands 1.Bor Mon-8pts. 2.Shk Don-7pts. 3.R/Mad-7pts. 4.Inter-5pts. Last Group B fixtures: Real Madrid vs Borussia Mönchengladbach. Inter Milan vs Shakhtar Donetsk. So why the confusion/argument? Or is the table not clear enough for you to understand it? What Real Madrid should avoid against Mönchengladbach is a draw/loss, they must have to win against Mönchengladbach to qualify.

Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by timay(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
ceeceeco:
Mr man, why the argument? This is how the table stands 1.Bor Mon-8pts. 2.Shk Don-7pts. 3.R/Mad-7pts. 4.Inter-5pts. Last Group B fixtures: Real Madrid vs Borussia Mönchengladbach. Inter Milan vs Shakhtar Donetsk. So why the confusion/argument? Or is the table not clear enough for you to understand it? What Real Madrid should avoid against Mönchengladbach is a draw/loss, they must have to win against Mönchengladbach to qualify.

Apologies.

I Just realised it
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by ceeceeco: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
timay:

Apologies.

I Just realised it
Yeah! Because if Real Madrid should win their last group fixture they'll be on 10points. And even if Madrid should draw against Mönchengladbach, they'll be hoping for Inter to win Shakhtar for them to stand a chance of qualifying.
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by mediocre(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zidane's favouritism is hurting the club more than the supposed lack of quality. Benzema can drop back to back hall of shame performances but he'll never get dropped.
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by EbukaHades10(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:
He's a world class coach He totally changed Arsenal He will win the Champions league He will build the team around Willian Arteta is world class
Who dat?

Who talk dat thing?

Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by Lamasta(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Is Madrid present in this years champions league cos I hardly hear anything about them again o
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by charlesucheh(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Madrid just Needs to Roast monchenglabach home and away to make it through. But I don't envisage that by the way, not after what monchenglabach did to shakter home and Away! But what do I know? This football of nowadays, changes more than a chameleon.....

Na to sitdon dey look o! after all, I don't bet straight wins anymore......
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by mariahAngel(f): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Lol.. 6 of their current 7 points were gotten from beating real madrid. Same shakter that monchengladbach flogged 4-0 home & 0-6 away

They're just having a bad season...
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by mariahAngel(f): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

There's no sign of progress, nada

It's the players, not the coach. cheesy

For Arsenal as a club to achieve any significant progress, they need to overhaul the team. They should've done that when Arteta took over.

The players might have ganged up to sabotage him who knows?
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by ProphetM0hammad: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Who dat?

Who talk dat thing?
Na Arsenal fans fairytale na
One even tell me say Arsenal get world class coach and world class players.
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by EbukaHades10(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Na Arsenal fans fairytale na
One even tell me say Arsenal get world class coach and world class players.
Them no dey everly hear word

Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by joshuanwankwo(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Okay. Let's connect

Ok my whatsapp number is 08133142234, message me, lets chat
Re: Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance by Globalsailor: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Gernot Rohr Visits NFF Headquaters (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Named MLS Player Of The Month For September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.