Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) (25793 Views)

One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload / Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by Standing5(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

No it isnt.
Its all about demand and supply. Nigeria imports ALMOST all her consumables making demand for dollars very high coupled with falling income in dollars from the FG to back it up. To strengthen the Naira, we must consume more of what we produce and produce what we normally import
Stop talking off point. We like to import a lot but hasn't most imports been blocked from forex? Healthcare travel, pilgrimage, school fees and co are equally using up our forex. So what do you say about those.
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by blacknp(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
jades5050:

Hey what I'm reading. There will be plenty of dollars to go round and it will crash to even #100 or #50 to a dollar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please oooooo people join me in laughing ooooooo
Oga a dollar to #100 will be after restructuring of this country
Me I like high forex exchange, I make my money in dollars, so stop wasting your time with that yeye restructuring.
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by blacknp(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Standing5:
Stop talking off point. We like to import a lot but hasn't most imports been blocked from forex? H[b]ealthcare travel, pilgrimage, school fees and co are equally using up our forex. So what do you say about those[/b].
Lazy Nigerians?
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by blacknp(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Standing5:
Stop talking off point. We like to import a lot but hasn't most imports been blocked from forex? Healthcare travel, pilgrimage, school fees and co are equally using up our forex. So what do you say about.
Lazy Nigerians?
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by shadeyinka(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Standing5:
Stop talking off point. We like to import a lot but hasn't most imports been blocked from forex? Healthcare travel, pilgrimage, school fees and co are equally using up our forex. So what do you say about those.
All your leather for making shoes are imported
All our pens are imported
All our papers are imported
All wrist watches, mobile phones, electronics are imported
All our textiles are imported ( do we still plant cotton in commercial quantities?)
We import all our needles,
we import all our threads
We import our rulers
We import all our generators

We import almost everything we use on a day to day basis

What don't we import?

No doubt, Healthcare travel, pilgrimage, school fees and co are equally using up our forex AND it still show that the demand for dollars is TOO MUCH
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by LikeAking: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Naira go hit 10 k to a dollar soon.
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by LikeAking: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:
Sane people saw that coming..

Meanwhile, major currency also rise not only Nigeria.

All thanks to Uncle Corona

No dey surport bad thing.

The rate the currency of those countries fell is diff from Naija.

And some of those countries will regain even higher rates in the future.

But Nigeria own will go down.

Dont compare Naija with any sane country.
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by chozzy: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sad
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by tolajay: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Not absolutely!

Nigeria is an importing nation. Basic things are imported with dollar.

So even if we earn more dollar, it'll still be spent on importation.

Mind you, FG has a lot of loans to pay in dollars hence the depletion of the Excess Crude Account.

With the proposed sales of gold and Dangote refinery et Al, not much would change in Nigeria's FX market except other basic goods are produced locally.

Standing5:
The problem is lack of forex.
Lack of forex is caused by unwillingness to trade other resources like gold, bitumen, iranium for the dollar as oil is being traded.
If zamfara and co should release their gold and it is sold like oil, there will be plenty dollar to go round and it will crash to even N100 or N50 a dollar.
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by tolajay: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin grin

The last part na bomb. He say he no dey discuss him family problem but the budget.

Dino no well at all.

galaxylauncher:
Senator Dino Melaye predicted the N500 to One Dollar in 2019. Today it has happened.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIRQrOhHRYy/?igshid=1a7b1s56dog32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D6DyacW_CY
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by karnap(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
I just like Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Standing5:

Get lost if you have nothing to say.

I should be the one telling you that,if you have nothing reasonable to post, just read comments.
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by olaayodele(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Melaye, you are one of the unfortunate thieves in this nation.
Not different from your fellow criminals.
He will say the fact and still share the money with them behind closed door,
Werey dey disguise!

May all politicians that stole from our national treasury never end well in life.
No matter the party you all are or run to.
Bastards that destroyed the foundation of our nation.

He worked for his money.If the money is from the government,he will not have boldness to display his wealth.I hate envious people

E don open church tey tey nah
Re: Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) by modsfucker: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2020
ursullalinda:
I also predicted same.......and I guess every sane Nigeria did same too......with the way things are going we are actually heading to #700 till we put our house(country) in order.

It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online / Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.