Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari (1072 Views)

Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2020
The Northern Elders’ Forum, NEF, has called for the resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari, following the spate of insecurity in the country.

NEF said Buhari should toe the path of honour and resign for failing to ensure the security of Nigerians.

The forum made the demand while lamenting that the lives of Nigerians no longer have value under Buhari’s administration.

Director of Publicity and Advocacy of the Forum, Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed also faulted the response of Buhari’s spokesman, Garba Shehu to Boko Haram killing of rice farmers in Borno State.

Baba-Ahmed, in a statement described Sani’s remark as ‘most insensitive’.

The statement reads: “Northern Elders Forum (NEF) joins Nigerians in expressing outrage at the killings of farmers in Borno State and many other people on a daily basis in many parts of the North. Our voices have been raised without pause for a long time against pervasive insecurity in our region.

“These particular killings have been greeted by the most insensitive response by spokespersons of the President. The lame excuse that farmers had not sought permission from the military to harvest produce merely exposed the misleading claims that our military had secured vast territories from the insurgency.

Under this administration, life has lost its value, and more and more citizens are coming under the influence of criminals.We do not see any evidence of a willingness on the part of President Buhari to honour his oath to provide security over Nigerians.

“In civilized nations, leaders who fail so spectacularly to provide security will do the honourable thing and resign.”

source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/02/borno-massacre-resign-you-have-failed-northern-elders-attack-buhari/

Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by helinues: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2020
Good morning Northern Nigeria

The president is a northerner

Majority of the service chiefs are northerners

Majority of those who are sponsoring Boko Haram and Bandits are Northerners.

Majority of the Boko Haram foot soldiers are Northerners.

Those who are being killed are largely northerners.

Hian, save us the wailing, when you guys are ready to stop the unnecessary killing, kindly let us know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by richiemcgold: 8:08am On Dec 02, 2020
will bubu ever resign?
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by YoonSung62: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2020
They loved him before wink
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2020
richiemcgold:
will bubu ever resign?
You must be joking, Resign? Same thing Zinadine Zidane asked the journalist.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by lifenija: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2020
favor914:
You must be joking, Resign? Same thing Zinadine Zidane told the journalist
why compare both? u dey learn how to communicate ni?
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Youth protest over SARS brutality in the south

Northern elders: Mr President, you are doing well! Do not mind them; they want to overthrow our President

Boko Haram brutalizes the heads of over 39 farmers

Same Northern elders: Buhari resign!

No!!!! Buhari must stay and complete the will of Allah

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by Mysticwebb: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Story. If they mean it they know the people to force to remove him.
They have majority of senators and house of rep members from their side, force the senators and house of reps members to impeach him.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2020
lifenija:
why give your self false hope, which may lapse over into high BP, any reasonable minded Nigerian knows the President is going nowhere till 2023, so only People waiting for Elijah to come back, are been deceived that it is possible for the President to step down.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by lifenija: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2020
favor914:
why give your self false hope, which may lapse over into high BP, any reasonable minded Nigerian knows the President is going nowhere till 2023, so only People waiting for Elijah to come back, are been deceived that it is possible for the President to step down.

i like ur composition but u writing out of context.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2020
lifenija:
They must both resign for lack of performance, what concerns you? What is good for the President, is good for the coach.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by privaldo: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Oh well, it seems the sleeping and double mouthed Northern Elders have just woken up from their decade long slumber.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari should resign and tender an apology to all Nigerians
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2020
lifenija:

i like ur composition but u writing out of context.
Reconfigure your cerebellum to abstract mode, that should do the trick, if you lack critical comprehension.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by Aflix(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2020
But APC Zombies said Buhari has done very well. Who do I believe now
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Fahdiga:
Buhari should resign and tender an apology to all Nigerians
Children, even Yaradua on his dying bed refused to hand over, & David Mark, PDP said nothing, why the rush 2023 is just around the corner? He has a mandate given to him by millions of Nigerians that he has to try & fulfill.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by lifenija: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2020
favor914:
They must both resign for lack of performance, what concerns you?
how is getting beat by an opposition team a failure, what? real maldrid so great they can't loose? abi kini. or u saying anytime a top team looses the manager must step down, ur logic is senseless abeg again stop comparing sport with politics, dont b typing like a mad woman who knowns how to speak English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by adadike(f): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Northern elders are the most useless elders abi na headers in this country. I remembered their infamous statement about Gej killing northern youths in the name of Boko Haram. Now Bihari who is the best thing after slice bread is here, you want him to resign? Na lie! Buhari must finish his good work in the entire north.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by backnbeta(f): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Now, they are complaining because their foot soldiers "overshot their shoot", but they were hailing him when his government massacred peaceful protesters undecided
*Modified: Nigerian polithiefcians don't resign, they are only good at frustrating others out of office. We all saw the way they were asking GEJ to resign because of Boko, we also saw the way they rigged this guy back in 2015 undecided
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Aflix:
But APC Zombies said Buhari has done very well. Who do I believe now
Well I guess some Almijiris are still waiting for their dog day, your life is what you make of it?
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2020
backnbeta:
Northern polithiefcians don't resign, they are only good at frustrating others out of office undecided
Both North & South Nigerians are the same people, no difference whatsoever, tell me any Nigerian that has resigned from anything? Keep deceiving your disillusioned ego.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Hehehe! They are finally waken up.They were obsessed with hate speech/social media regulation bills, #EndSARS protest, power grappling even when Buhari is doing badly while bandits/terrorists are running illegitimate government down north.So who win or lose now?

Let's see what the likes of Garba Shehu, Femi Adeshina, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie & mummified zombies will call these people as they have now say the truth.

Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by backnbeta(f): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2020
favor914:
Both North & South Nigerians are the same people, no difference whatsoever, tell me any Nigerian that has resigned from anything? Keep deceiving your disillusioned ego.
You are right, really... I'll massage your deflated ego by saying Nigerian polithiefcians generally don't resign undecided
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2020
backnbeta:
Now, they are complaining because their foot soldiers "overshot their shoot", but they were hailing him when his government massacred peaceful protesters undecided
Northern polithiefcians don't resign, they are only good at frustrating others out of office undecided
Still believing that rumor? In the real massacre in Borno State everyone saw the bodies, not I hearsay, in Lagos State it was Nolly wood scenario, with story & counter story, no physical evidence? Real African movie magic.
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by HeadShot: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Watch as Yoruba Muslims come to the defense of the lifeless one...

Cc... Helinues thatfairguy

Buhari that has been rejected both home and abroad.... Yoruba Muslims will be running from pillar to post defending the undefendable... SMH
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by HeadShot: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2020
favor914:
Still believing that rumor? In the real massacre in Borno State everyone saw the bodies, not I hearsay, in Lagos State it was Nolly wood scenario, with story & counter story, no physical evidence? Real African movie magic.

This is a Yoruba person

I bet my salary...
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2020
backnbeta:

You are right, really... I'll massage your deflated ego by saying Nigerian polithiefcians generally don't resign undecided
The scripture says answer a fool according to his folly, at least now you have seen how foolish you really are?
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by Standing5(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Africans don't resign, ask zidane of real Madrid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by samuel19222(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Bubu na our miyetti Allah brother, so make una forgive am
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by PureMe01: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:

The president is a northerner

Majority of the service chiefs are northerners

Majority of those who are sponsoring Boko Haram and Bandits are Northerners.

Majority of the Boko Haram foot soldiers are Northerners.

Those who are being killed are largely northerners.

Hian, save us the wailing, when you guys are ready to stop the unnecessary killing, kindly let us know
Andd u are a supporter of the Northern president & his northern bandit of brothers
Re: Borno Massacre: Resign, You Have Failed – Northern Elders Attack Buhari by favor914: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2020
HeadShot:

This is a Yoruba person

I bet my salary...
Make I chop that your 2 hand betnaija salary? Don’t go and commit suicide, I am from Nnewi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dr. Godwin Maduka Is The Right Man To Take Anambra To The Next Level(photo) / My 52 Dead Cows Didn’t Graze On Sacred Land – Yoruba Herdsman / How Gowon Abolished Regionalism And Introduced Unitary Rule- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.