Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation (35943 Views)

Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by MosheDayan: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
hybridblood07:
Fixing Nigerian's problem has nothing to do with education. These men know exactly what to do but everything about them is selfish interest.
it does to very high degree.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by ehissi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
You understand the military very well. Na that him orderly career them finish. IHL is a very serious punishment.

IHL......"In house labour" no pass normal general fatigue work for barracks........

Highest you stall on IHL, do am over 1 or 2 weeks........or gather guys for night run am "The way and Manner"

IHL better pass demotion oooo, P.D or punishment posting WIE!

Na when dem still put you on P.D on top of IHL, na there wahala dey ooooooo............

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by ShawnT(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
God is with you my crack Commander...
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by pooozeee(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by okan1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by hybridblood07(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
I disagree with you sir! Jonathan has 2 PHD and people still criticized his government. Lastly, why do people don't consider Ex Military officer/ Head of state as educated people?
MosheDayan:
it does to very high degree.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by mankan2k7(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
This major general will be remember for good in history as someone who soro soke under this dulladdinh-o maladministration
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
ehissi:

IHL......"In house labour" no pass normal general fatigue work for barracks........

Highest you stall on IHL, do am over 1 or 2 weeks........or gather guys for night run am "The way and Manner"

IHL better pass demotion oooo, P.D or punishment posting WIE!

Na when dem still put you on P.D on top of IHL, na there wahala dey ooooooo............
Wrong, Imprisonment with hard labor. You will be in the guardroom for the number of days. Additionally, you will be subject to fatigue during the day. It looks simple, but it's one of the worst punishment you can give to a soldier. Most of those cases you see a soldier serving fatigue from guardroom is not IHL, and doesn't enter the soldier's service records. IHL is a dent on a soldier's record.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by Coinbased: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by amuwo1980: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Though this is injustice to the General in my own view but I can assure you that the main reason the afons are going crazy here is because he is their kit and kin nothing else , if I was an Igbo general u would have seen military law experts from afonja city marshaling out reasons for his conviction. These ppl
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by MosheDayan: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
hybridblood07:
I disagree with you sir! Jonathan has 2 PHD and people still criticized his government. Lastly, why do people don't consider Ex Military officer/ Head of state as educated people?
please criticising Jonathan was political. Had nothing to do with performance. The North wanted power, the south west felt Igbos were ahead of them in his government and felt they could play a fast one by supporting Buhari which has backfired. Obasanjo was an engineer in the military. This is not basically about education it's about mindset. The Northerners have educated people but can you confidently say that they can stand with th south mentally? A responsible military around the world produce world class infrastructure and soldiers. Yes soldiers are educated. For example the Israeli army is were most of these young geniuses learn the skills that prepare then for life after the military. This is where you get most of the startups that you see. It's just that Nigeria is messed up. Even Buhari your president doesn't have basic qualifications to join the army to start with and preferential treatment are given to the Northerners. So education is important. But there are exceptions.

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by hybridblood07(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
You've spoken well Sir and education is very good but it doesn't guarantee good governance if elected into power. I feel we need someone who has the people interest and not these old fools always discussing about personal interest. I'm in the military and I know exactly what I am talking about.
MosheDayan:
please criticising Jonathan was political. Had nothing to do with performance. The North wanted power, the south west felt Igbos were ahead of them in his government and felt they could play a fast one by supporting Buhari which has backfired. Obasanjo was an engineer in the military. This is not basically about education it's about mindset. The Northerners have educated people but can you confidently say that they can stand with th south mentally? A responsible military around the world produce world class infrastructure and soldiers. Yes soldiers are educated. For example the Israeli army is were most of these young geniuses learn the skills that prepare then for life after the military. This is where you get most of the startups that you see. It's just that Nigeria is messed up. Even Buhari your president doesn't have basic qualifications to join the army to start with and preferential treatment are given to the Northerners. So education is important. But there are exceptions.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by juman(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
I am angry and sad how they are treating a very patriotic officer like him.
Bad!
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by juman(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
hybridblood07:
Fixing Nigerian's problem has nothing to do with education. These men know exactly what to do but everything about them is selfish interest.

You are right.
Those "leaders" know what to do, they just do not want to do it.

The problem lies on the attitude to governance of people in power.

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by MosheDayan: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
hybridblood07:
You've spoken well Sir and education is very good but it doesn't guarantee good governance if elected into power. I feel we need someone who has the people interest and not these old fools always discussing about personal interest. I'm in the military and I know exactly what I am talking about.
my dad was in the Military. education is key. like every other thing is not a 100% guarantee. but dosnt mean it should be discarded. do you know how Nigeria would have been if we believe that education is not that important? we would be in serious trouble.

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by hybridblood07(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Well spoken
juman:

You are right.
Those "leaders" know what to do, they just do not want to do it.

The problem lies on the attitude to governance of people in power.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by hybridblood07(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
I'm not saying education is not important but I'm saying being educated doesn't mean you'll do better in political office. I just believe you know the problem and you should solve ot
MosheDayan:
my dad was in the Military. education is key. like every other thing is not a 100% guarantee. but dosnt mean it should be discarded. do you know how Nigeria would have been if we believe that education is not that important? we would be in serious trouble.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by Dedetwo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is another toilet paper treatment meted to a willing tool. Sometimes I wonder what constitutes the rationale of certain inhabitants of southern Nigeria.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by MosheDayan: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
hybridblood07:
I'm not saying education is not important but I'm saying being educated doesn't mean you'll do better in political office. I just believe you know the problem and you should solve ot
i get you. but it should be a yardstick for leadership

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by hybridblood07(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thanks for sharing your ideas and opinion.
MosheDayan:
i get you. but it should be a yardstick for leadership

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by mysteryman2014: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Nbote:
Is dis country a dictatorship or what? U speak out against the govt and U are made to suffer for it.. Who knows how many countless letters and appeals dis General had made over their lack of weapons before taking to social media to make his appeal. I'm sure he knew the repercussions but damned the consequences all the same

The Yorubas have a saying, bawi a ku, bi a owi a ku, ewo ni a wi si kaku?

If we say we die, if we keep silent we die why not say and die?

Maximum respect to the man of valor having the courage to speak the truth to power and damn the consequences.

History shall always remember that you stood up to be counted when it mattered most.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by Greenback: 5:31am On Dec 03, 2020
They are trying to rubbish him by all means since they couldn't eliminate him with their boko boys,the way they eliminate southern soldiers.
Meanwhile legendhero and fiokii will never see something like this,they are ver busy on their self appointed ministers of Igbo affairs mission
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by EagleNest(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2020
APC govt and lies are inseparable. They lied themselves into power but cannot sustain the lie. The wind has blown now, and we could see the fowl yash. The truth is that they have nothing to offer.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by big7: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
iamimohtal:

They are not....

Thanks a lot
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation by basadenet: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Why is it that, it is only people from South that have been court martial? Does it mean people in the north don't do any wrong or mistakes?

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures