Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Sales Agent Needed In Rivers And Kano State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Agent Needed In Rivers And Kano State (318 Views)

Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army / Vacancies For Lagos And Kano / Fresh Vacancy And How To Apply: GIG Logistics Is Recruiting (rivers And Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Agent Needed In Rivers And Kano State by Rooy57(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Note this is purely commission based

Sector: Banking
commission could be as high as N70,000 or more monthly

Job Description: 
This position is opened to both OND and NCE Holder (Part Time student can also apply)
In addition, you must: 
Be energetic
Possess good communication skills
Have passion for sales 
Previous experience in sales of financial services will be an added advantage.

Interested applicants should send their cv to ayomidelawal57@gmail.com
Re: Sales Agent Needed In Rivers And Kano State by Rooy57(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2020
More people needed for Kano and Rivers
Re: Sales Agent Needed In Rivers And Kano State by yeme7(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2020
How about people from other state, can they apply?
Re: Sales Agent Needed In Rivers And Kano State by Rooy57(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
yeme7:
How about people from other state, can they apply?

If you are in Enugu or Jos, you can send in your cv to the aforementioned email
Re: Sales Agent Needed In Rivers And Kano State by yeme7(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Rooy57:

If you are in Enugu or Jos, you can send in your cv to the aforementioned email

I'm in delta state
Re: Sales Agent Needed In Rivers And Kano State by Yaronkirki: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2020
Rooy57:
Note this is purely commission based

Sector: Banking
commission could be as high as N70,000 or more monthly

Job Description: 
This position is opened to both OND and NCE Holder (Part Time student can also apply)
In addition, you must: 
Be energetic
Possess good communication skills
Have passion for sales 
Previous experience in sales of financial services will be an added advantage.

Interested applicants should send their cv to ayomidelawal57@gmail.com

What is the nature of the work.let me see if I can apply.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Vacancy For Factory Supervisor / Please I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.