Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved (916 Views)

Get Effective Result With The Best SEO Digital Marketing Company In Delhi / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Why You Are Not Getting Result With Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by NobleTv: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Quote me with your whatsapp number and I'll inbox you.

I mean business oh
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by Kosoco(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Make it 100k den I give you location in Lagos for collection
NobleTv:

I mean business oh
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by Promotions: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2020
NobleTv:

I mean business oh
Lmfao..now is f9 result that's needed, what would you guys need tomorrow?
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by NobleTv: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Kosoco:
Make it 100k den I give you location in Lagos for collection
Deal.
I don't need hard copy
Send the Examination number
Serial number
Pin
Year of exam
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by Kosoco(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
I will collect cash face to face
NobleTv:

Deal.
I don't need hard copy
Send the Examination number
Serial number
Pin
Year of exam
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by NobleTv: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kosoco:
I will collect cash face to face
where do you stay please so i can come pick it up
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by Kosoco(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Give me your number
NobleTv:
where do you stay please so i can come pick it up
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by NobleTv: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kosoco:
Give me your number
would it be possible we find other social media handle to discuss and i've got a change of heart guess we are going to carry out this transaction online bro
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by Kosoco(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don’t have any social media account... I
NobleTv:
would it be possible we find other social media handle to discuss and i've got a change of heart guess we are going to carry out this transaction online bro
Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by Arabs999: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is an opportunity for one olodo in my school then. In fact, he made 9 F9.
Can you do business with that plenty F9 Certificate?
Is he eligible to apply for a sale? He is ready to sell the soft, hard, and carbon copy of the useless and clueless certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by Great100000: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Arabs999:
This is an opportunity for one olodo in my school then. In fact, he made 9 F9.
Can you do business with that plenty F9 Certificate?
Is he eligible to apply for a sale? He is ready to sell the soft, hard, and carbon copy of the useless and clueless certificate.

1 Share

Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by Slimanyd2: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala for who no get 6 F9 for waec . Now it's there turn to shine grin

1 Like

Re: Old WAEC Result With Six F9 Needed Sharply . 10k Is Involved by HUSTLER001: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na dis kind matter they make Christian shout 'allah ak ba'.

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Shipping Within State With Airport In Nigeria / Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira / How To Start A Profitable Videography Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.