Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira (919 Views)

How Can I Exchange My Paypal Fund For Naira / Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good evening all.

So today i received ten dollars from somebody.

I would like to know where i can exchange my Dollar for Nigerian Naira.

I live around Festac and Amuwo-Odofin.

Thanks.

Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by cardoso514: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Go to Sabo
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by Jojopikin85: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Good evening all.

Thanks.
I can pay you the naira equivalent at 500 per dollar if u accept no wahala lets do business.
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jojopikin85:
I can pay you the naira equivalent at 500 per dollar if u accept no wahala lets do business.

How are we supposed to do it? Do you live around festac?
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
cardoso514:
Go to Sabo

I need somewhere around festac or amuwo-odofin
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by MMempire(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Good evening all.

Thanks.
Go to G close at 22 road, enter the close to the central mosque, you will see bdc scattered all over the place. You can always go to 21 road central mosque also.
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by Jojopikin85: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

How are we supposed to do it? Do you live around festac?
tho I live far away from festac the distance is the issue here
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by stag: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2021
A quick question pls.. do banks still pay in dollars when you receive money sent through Moneygram? Or they pay naira equivalent?
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
MMempire:

Go to G close at 22 road, enter the close to the central mosque, you will see bdc scattered all over the place. You can always go to 21 road central mosque also.

when i enter the mosque who do i meet?
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by MMempire(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

when i enter the mosque who do i meet?
You don't have to enter the mosque. You will see lots of this abokis that change foreign currency all around the area. They will even approach you as you get close to the mosque asking you if you want to change any money.
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by MMempire(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
stag:
A quick question pls.. do banks still pay in dollars when you receive money sent through Moneygram? Or they pay naira equivalent?
Bank still pay hard currency. All of my sendwave are collected in hard currencies.
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by Jilingori: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
I stay around Iyanaba I can change it for #500 here is my digit 09032141785
MMempire:

You don't have to enter the mosque. You will see lots of this abokis that change foreign currency all around the area. They will even approach you as you get close to the mosque asking you if you want to change any money.
Re: Where Can I Exchange My 10 Dollars For Naira by stag: 6:11am On Oct 04, 2021
MMempire:

Bank still pay hard currency. All of my sendwave are collected in hard currencies.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Coming To Nigeria / How To Exchange Tether Trc20 (usdt) To Alipay Cny ( Rmb ) / On Line Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.