Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira (162 Views)

Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira / What Business Can I Start With 30 Thousand... Read This / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Chickennuggets: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Pls anyone has a suggestion on a business I can start with one million naira
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by dawnomike(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Chickennuggets:
Pls anyone has a suggestion on a business I can start with one million naira
I have so many online and offline businesses I could have advised you to engage in but i will not... Listen to this and act on it if you can:
Dangote is to resume the buyout of mostly all the tomatoes to be harvested in the north for his tomato paste factory... This implies there will be massive shortage of fresh tomatoes down south as from 2021. Look into that direction

(1) (Reply)

Cement For Quick Sale / Airpod Pro3 And I12 Earbuds Available For Bulk Purchase. / Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.