Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Linda Ikeji Cries For A Husband At Age 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Cries For A Husband At Age 40 (245 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Cries For A Husband At Age 40 by nairafame(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Rich and very powerful Nigerian Blogpreneur, Linda Ikeji, has cried for a husband as he is not getting any younger.

The 40-year-old even though enjoys all the luxuries in the world, has no man in her life at the moment.

According to her, she is an independent lady living the life of her dreams and on her own terms but needs a man to compliment her hard work especially someone to lay beside to after the hustle of the day.

She wrote on her official Instagram page “Living the life of my dreams… on my own terms! #RR2020 #BentleyMulsanne. #womanlikelinda. �Selfmade. Strong. Independent. But I’m still looking for husband sha…�����” Check This Out

Linda Ikeji yesterday 1st December started her Christmas celebrations so early after taking delivery of the expensive latest Range Rover Autobiography to add to her fleet of cars proving how wealthy she is.

Read more from the source below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/linda-ikeji-cries-for-husband-at-age-40.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Cries For A Husband At Age 40 by 9jatips: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
lol no be only cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Cries For A Husband At Age 40 by WrittyWritter(f): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Y did ur baby daddy not marry u lipsrsealed..I don't know y most very successful women find it hard to find a husband..my own will not be like dat in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

[profile] David De Psalmist Biography ||profile / Tems Warned Bebecool Of Uganda To Avoid Coming To Nigeria For Any Reason / Untold Truth About Bridget Bema | Biography, Net Worth, Age And Awards || Who Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.