Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics (81136 Views)

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant 'Girlfriends' Made It To Wendy Williams Show (Video / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Even you Have Become a Casualty/Victim of these Last days..
" Because Iniquity shall abound! The Love of many Shall go Cold"

It's He/She that Endures to the End that will be Saved..

Receive Help From Above in the Name of JESUS

Just Negodu.

Ignoramus.

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Crossboy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
OscarJaden:
dude is really trying but sinners keep multiplying on nairaland everyday
call hisbah grin
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by oyeb15: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
I expect him to look for 6 mad men in his next outing.
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Codedlyon: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
God never sleep nor slumber.
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by luluosas(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
What a shame that people now celebrate sin instead of to be ashamed of their sins. May God have mercy on them
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by macho44(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
See wetin POVERTY dey cause. grin grin grin grin,
Bros MIKE Da Pretty gat no chill at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU3TTUp3Xw4
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Jide11CAC: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
BabaIbo:

How much be your charge?
Message via that WhatsApp link, so we can know if its company or business name u intend to register
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Notoriousboy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Legend grin

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by just4dem(m): 1:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Crossboy:
call hisbah grin
angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by phenzy(m): 2:31am On Dec 03, 2020
hola106:
Why allow you gf or bf cheat on you even your wife or husband get our hacked WhatsApp spy app at low rate quote the post to get my contact

Your contact bro
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Barsote(m): 3:53am On Dec 03, 2020
I'm coming,,,,, please wait ✋
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Petalsempire(f): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2020
I dont think all of them are pregnant..looks fake to me
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Ayemileto:
I hope people in those countries won't start thinking all Nigerian men are "Randy" in nature. shocked

Isn't that the message he has passed even to us Nigerians?
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Sixstee: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Cool
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Blackdisciple(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Ned dey this one back oo
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2020
A child misinformed or miseducated is a child lost. After a painstaking inquisition into his life, i discovered the man suffered from juvenile deliquency or proper parental upbringing as regards respect for social norms and gender parity. Just like it is mandatory every African must treat malaria every 3 months, it is also expedient that 96% of Africans must go to the hospital to get their brains checked every 6 months. I watch alot of hollywood action packed movies and enjoy the trend shaping idea purported by these European guys but this my fellow African guy is trying to act and sell life movies uncensored. These are the type of randy elements that projects African or particularly Nigerian men in the negative light. In short "E remain make the guy dey appear for events naked just for the media tabloid." E really needs his brain checked because this is just more than an attention seeker; Him brain no correct!!!"

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by dstar01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
His life, his baby mamas. Why dz kind rubbish news dey make frontpage sef?

Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by luveu: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
hola106:
Why allow you gf or bf cheat on you even your wife or husband get our hacked WhatsApp spy app at low rate quote the post to get my contact
Guy sent me ur contact
Re: Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics by hola106(m): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
luveu:

Guy sent me ur contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met / Adesua Etomi: 10 Facts About Banky W's Fiancee / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.