Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Expensive Classic Purse, You Need To See It. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Expensive Classic Purse, You Need To See It. PHOTOS (483 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her New Man, Tuoyo (Photos) / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Expensive Classic Purse, You Need To See It. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Multi-talented Nigerian radio and television personality, Toke Makinwa, had enough from the public as to how she spends her money.

Yesterday, she said people to stop dictating to people how they should spend their money”

Today, Toke Makinwa shows off this expensive purse just to see what people will say again.

She wrote;
When I see a time waster ����.
My purse says I ain’t got time

See full photos below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/toke-makinwa-show-off-her-expensive.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Expensive Classic Purse, You Need To See It. PHOTOS by pretydiva(f): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bia Na padlock you dey call pulse undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Expensive Classic Purse, You Need To See It. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
That is d padlock to where the purse is right
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Expensive Classic Purse, You Need To See It. PHOTOS by Bimiafashion(f): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin grin grin
pretydiva:
grin
pretydiva:
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Expensive Classic Purse, You Need To See It. PHOTOS by Bornsinner7: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
"Booty like toke makinwa, girl you bad you're a different animal.."

Olamide was right.. she has proven to be a special animal

(1) (Reply)

Pilot Commander Nishant Singh Found Dead In Arabia Sea (picture) / Rapper Ycee Remembers His Dad 19 Years After Death / A Yr Ago I Was Pushing Carts At A Grocery Store, Today I'm A 6 Figure S3x Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.