Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: (1424 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( / Difference Between Desperation And Being Deeply In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by angel200: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
INTELLIGENT ADVICE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND PLEASE,THIS IS HER STORY, l meant my boyfriend an igbo boy in 2005,he was new in Europe,and an illegal immigration like me,we were neighbours in the same building,we stated dating,he lives in the 1st floor why l live in the second floor,l live alone,he was living with a friend,so he is always in my house,he was the only boy l have ever truly loved,3 months into our relationship,he propose marriage to me l accepted,cos l was blind in love,he want a child,l stop taking my pills and that same month i was pregnant,that was when l realised that l am making a big mistake,we both,don't have a job and resident permit,l have a white man,who has been taking care of all my needs since 2002,he is 22 yrs older than me.he paid my house rent and give me monthly allowance,so l don't lack anything,l told my igbo lover the truth from day 1,he knows everything,what will happen if this man finds out that l am pregnant for sure is not his baby,cos l don't sleep with him without condon.so l decide to terminate the pregnancy,it was my first abortion,,l almost died,l used my girl friend
hospital documents ,and he was born,1976 and l was born 1981,so they actually gave me overdoes,l almost die and then they call my fiance,l lie to him that l have an oval kest,when he arrive to the hospital ,he finds out the truth,l have no other choice than to tell him what happened,he was angry at first then he said he will forgive me on one condition,l should move in with him,so that will get married.l was confused,but l cant do without this man,if l say no,it is over between us,how will l live,my igbo boyfriend,told me not to worry that god will see us through;l refuse,and so l choice comfort instead of love,l move in with my white man ,who was financially OK,we get married and l have a kid for him,then l was miserable,l don't love him,but l have everything and l don't lack anything,so in 2008 my ex contacted me,l was more than happy,l will never forget that day,it was as if a dream come true,l took my car and rush to see him,he lives 1h30Min's from me,that was it,we stated dating again,he was still single,he told me he finds it difficult to carry on after our separation,but alot have change,he has his own personal apartment ,a resident permit,and a job.he ask me to divorce my hubby and marry him since l was not happy in my marriage,l need time to think,so will started dating again,this time around,we see twice in a month,it was fun,but the most difficult was the fact that l have to lie to my husband,somethings l spend the weekend with my igbo lover,and my hubby will be alone with our baby,is difficult to lie to an innocent man,who means me no harm,but l don't love him,l am miserable in my marriage,but l cant live him to marry my igbo lover,l love my lifestyle of the rich and l can intend to give all this always for love,so l don't know what to do,since two days now,my igbo boyfriend dont want to talk to me again,his phone is off,he said,l destroy his life,he said he is 35 and single because of me,that l should live him alone,l love this boy,but l am confused,my husband love me so much,he is a good husband and a good father,he has been there for me,he picked me from nowhere,he carried all my burnden,he makes me who l am today,he gave me that life l have always dream of,but l don't love him,l tried so hard,will are incompatible,so l am very sad in my married,l love my igbo lover,ever if he has nothing to offer me,l love him,l cant imagine my life without him,l don't know what to do,advice pls,l am too confused
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
Why do this sound like a copycat thread from a previous chatter?
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
lordy!!!!
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
Bad English,

Why don`t you commit yourself to study and make a better tomorrow for yourself instead of looking for what you already have?

It is more better to focus on education now that you have someone to sponsor you.

Its never too late to learn ok.
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by obowunmi(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
why is there the need to copy and paste other people's stories --- stop making sheet up. angry angry angry
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by eghost247(m): 4:15am On Mar 23, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

Bad English,

Why don`t you commit yourself to study and make a better tomorrow for yourself instead of looking for what you already have?

It is more better to focus on education now that you have someone to sponsor you.

Its never too late to learn ok.
seconded
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by ifyalways(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2011
angel 200:

INTELLIGENT ADVICE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND PLEASE,THIS IS HER STORY, l meant my boyfriend an igbo boy in 2005,he was new in Europe,and an illegal immigration like me,we were neighbours in the same building,we stated dating,he lives in the 1st floor why l live in the second floor,l live alone,he was living with a friend,so he is always in my house,he was the only boy l have ever truly loved,3 months into our relationship,he propose marriage to me l accepted,cos l was blind in love,he want a child,l stop taking my pills and that same month i was pregnant,that was when l realised that l am making a big mistake,we both,don't have a job and resident permit,l have a white man,who has been taking care of all my needs since 2002,he is 22 yrs older than me.he paid my house rent and give me monthly allowance,so l don't lack anything,l told my igbo lover the truth from day 1,he knows everything,what will happen if this man finds out that l am pregnant for sure is not his baby,cos l don't sleep with him without condon.so l decide to terminate the pregnancy,it was my first abortion,,l almost died,l used my girl friend
hospital documents ,and he was born,1976 and l was born 1981,so they actually gave me overdoes,l almost die and then they call my fiance,l lie to him that l have an oval kest,when he arrive to the hospital ,he finds out the truth,l have no other choice than to tell him what happened,he was angry at first then he said he will forgive me on one condition,l should move in with him,so that will get married.l was confused,but l cant do without this man,if l say no,it is over between us,how will l live,my igbo boyfriend,told me not to worry that god will see us through;l refuse,and so l choice comfort instead of love,l move in with my white man ,who was financially OK,we get married and l have a kid for him,then l was miserable,l don't love him,but l have everything and l don't lack anything,so in 2008 my ex contacted me,l was more than happy,l will never forget that day,it was as if a dream come true,l took my car and rush to see him,he lives 1h30Min's from me,that was it,we stated dating again,he was still single,he told me he finds it difficult to carry on after our separation,but alot have change,he has his own personal apartment ,a resident permit,and a job.he ask me to divorce my hubby and marry him since l was not happy in my marriage,l need time to think,so will started dating again,this time around,we see twice in a month,it was fun,but the most difficult was the fact that l have to lie to my husband,somethings l spend the weekend with my igbo lover,and my hubby will be alone with our baby,is difficult to lie to an innocent man,who means me no harm,but l don't love him,l am miserable in my marriage,but l cant live him to marry my igbo lover,l love my lifestyle of the rich and l can intend to give all this always for love,so l don't know what to do,since two days now,my igbo boyfriend dont want to talk to me again,his phone is off,he said,l destroy his life,he said he is 35 and single because of me,that l should live him alone,l love this boy,but l am confused,my husband love me so much,he is a good husband and a good father,he has been there for me,he picked me from nowhere,he carried all my burnden,he makes me who l am today,he gave me that life l have always dream of,but l don't love him,l tried so hard,will are incompatible,so l am very sad in my married,l love my igbo lover,ever if he has nothing to offer me,l love him,l cant imagine my life without him,l don't know what to do,advice pls,l am too confused
You GF is an ingrate and a child.She above all things needs to grow up.
Whats it with the Igbo guy that she can't get over
My sympathies to the white guy . . .he deserves someone better.
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2011
ifyalways:

You GF is an ingrate and a child.She above all things needs to grow up.
Whats it with the Igbo guy that she can't get over
My sympathies to the white guy . . .he deserves someone better.

My sentiments exactly!

She is such a selfish self centered b***tch! angry angry
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2011
BTW, I think this poster is 'her freind' . . . wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=466727.msg6256792#msg6256792
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by obowunmi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
Are you the only girl in London that the ibo boy can't find someone else ? Well keep shining your congo with ibo boy --
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2011
poster choose today whom you will serve.this noise is toooooooo much.Many times love is overrated you have everything you desire in life apart from excitement. better be smart and wish igbo dude the best in life just kiss him goodbye afterall nobody forced you to marry whiteman, that is who you chose for good reasons too so deal with it.
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by isalegan2: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
angel 200:

INTELLIGENT ADVICE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND PLEASE,THIS IS HER STORY, l meant my boyfriend an igbo boy in 2005,he was new in Europe,and an illegal immigration like me,we were neighbours in the same building,we stated dating,he  lives in the 1st floor why l live in the second floor,l live alone,he was living with a friend,so he is always in my house,he was the only boy l have ever truly loved,3 months into our relationship,he propose marriage to me l accepted,cos l was blind in love,he want a child,l stop taking my pills and that same month i was pregnant,that was when l realised that l am making a big mistake,we both,don't have a job and resident permit,[b]l have a white man,who has been taking care of all my needs since 2002,he is 22 yrs older than me.he paid my house rent and give me monthly allowance,so l don't lack anything,[/b]l told my igbo lover the truth from day 1,he knows everything,what will happen if this man finds out that l am pregnant for sure is not his baby,cos l don't sleep with him without condon.so l decide to terminate the pregnancy,it was my first abortion,,l almost died,l used my girl friend
hospital documents ,and he was born,1976 and l was born 1981,so they actually gave me overdoes,l almost die and then they call my fiance,l lie to him that l  have an oval kest,when he arrive to the hospital ,he finds out the truth,l have no other choice than to tell him what happened,he was angry at first then he said he will forgive me on one condition,l should move in with him,so that will get married.l was confused,but l cant do without this man,if l say no,it is over between us,how will l live,my igbo boyfriend,told me not to worry that god will see us through;l refuse,and so l choice comfort instead of love,l move in with my white man ,who was financially OK,we get married and l have a kid for him,then l was miserable,[b]l don't love him,but l have everything and l don't lack anything,[/b]so in 2008 my ex contacted me,l was more than happy,l will never forget that day,it was as if a dream come true,l took my car and rush to see him,he lives 1h30Min's from me,that was it,we stated dating again,he was still single,he told me he finds it difficult to carry on after our separation,but alot have change,he has his own personal apartment ,a resident permit,and a job.he ask me to divorce my hubby and marry him since l was not happy in my marriage,l need time to think,so will started dating again,this time around,we see twice in a month,it was fun,but the most difficult was the fact that l have to lie to my husband,somethings l spend the weekend with my igbo lover,and my hubby will be alone with our baby,is difficult to lie to an innocent man,who means me no harm,but l don't love him,l am miserable in my marriage,but l cant live him to marry my igbo lover,l love my lifestyle of the rich and l can intend to give all this always for love,so l don't know what to do,since two days now,my igbo boyfriend dont want to talk to me again,his phone is off,he said,l destroy his life,he said he is 35 and single because of me,that l should live him alone
l love this boy,but l am confused,[b]my husband love me so much,he is a good husband and a good father,he has been there for me,he picked me from nowhere,he carried all my burnden,he makes me who l am today,he gave me that life l have always dream o[/b]f,but l don't love him,l tried so hard,will are incompatible,so l am very sad in my married,l love my igbo lover,ever if he has nothing to offer me,l love him,l cant imagine my life without him,l don't know what to do,advice pls,l am too confused

To Poster or his/her girlfriend: Leave the poor Igbo man alone.  You said it several times, you love money and a comfortable life - and you have that with your white citizen husband.  Let the single guy find someone who shares his values.  You have totally disparate views of life.  I mean,  you already aborted his baby!  Just carry on with your life.  Everyone will be happy.  smiley
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by samtoye(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2011
This world sef!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alien from another planet are mixing up with humans, mschewwww!!!!
Re: Married And Deeply In Love With An Igbo Nigeria Boy,help Please: by jamace(m): 5:23am On Mar 25, 2011
Tell your friend say, her own go soon done.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Build Trust In My Relationship / Reflection On Growing Up - My Experience - Add Yours / The Idea That Men Are More Concerned With Physical Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.