Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Anambra , The Israel Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra , The Israel Of Africa (1085 Views)

Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) / Another Criminal Gang On Rampage In Anambra: The Unknown Foodmen (UFM) / Anambra: The Battle For The Soul Of APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by ImadeUReadThis: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Anambra is the capital of ritual murders , Hunan trafficking, homosexuality , pedophillia, incest, organised criminal syndicates, drug pushers, kidnappers , and prostitution.

Exactly like what IsraHell and Jews are to the world so is Anambra .

That diabolical space needs to have molten glass rained on it to cleanse the land of it's evil and from there declared an evil forest and fenced off.

Nah only una money dey sweet?

Alexbells, my Afikpo Muslim Jew half Awusa Igo rat , can you tell us what dah fck is up with your Anambra branch of congoid judases?

1 Like

Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by AlexBells(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Anambra is the capital of ritual murders , Hunan trafficking, homosexuality , pedophillia, incest, organised criminal syndicates, drug pushers, kidnappers , and prostitution.

Exactly like what IsraHell and Jews are to the world so is Anambra .

That diabolical space needs to have molten glass rained on it to cleanse the land of it's evil and from there declared an evil forest and fences off.

Nah only una money dey sweet?

Alexbells, my Afikpo Muslim Jew half Awusa Igo rat , can you tell us what dah fck is up with your Anambra branch of congoid judases?

You are a certified Idiot, one day your hate for Igbos will kill you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by ImadeUReadThis: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
There are human farms across the SE which they are now extending to the SW and middle-belt were babies are bred specifically to be sold to ritual murderers.

All these so called baby factories are operated by Anambra Igbos employing poor Igbo giris who are impregnated on the premises by an Igbo stud from where after birth the babies are sold to human trafficking who sell them to ritual murderers in the SE and up to even Israhell.

They are now even going to IDP camps searching for and luring young girls from the war ravaged NE to come down to the SE on the pretense of offering them jobs . These traffickers pose as Christian humanitarian NGOs from where they secure the confidence of these young girls .

Once these girls set foot in Anambra their life's turn to a living hell as they are then beaten , raped and kept in captivity for the duration of their pregnancy after which they are thrown out.

What manner of human beast from hell can come up with such a diabolical arrangement?

And for even how much money are you ready to abductions, rape , enslave and then sell of their babies to ritual murderers whom you know will kill these babies?

Only a satanic godless soulesa beast can come up with this arrangement.
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by ImadeUReadThis: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
AlexBells:

You are a certified Idiot, one day your hate for Igbos will kill you

You are not human .

Your people are the real Jews descended from Cain himself .

1 Like

Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by AlexBells(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You are not human .

Your people are the real Jews descended from Cain himself .

If you are not going to talk sense, why not leave me alone, you can do better, I understand you hate Igbos but don't you have something you love, why not spend your time pursuing what you love than spending hating what you hate, it somehow that you dedicate your whole time on nairaland hating Igbos, please grow up and go for something worth it

1 Like

Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by ImadeUReadThis: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
AlexBells:

If you are not going to talk sense, why not leave me alone, you can do better, I understand you hate Igbos but don't you have something you love, why not spend your time pursuing what you love than spending hating what you hate, it somehow that you dedicate your whole time on nairaland hating Igbos, please grow up and go for something worth it

I am like Elijah - the troubler of Israel.

I will speak up on your sins and demand for your repentance .

You Satan worshiping baby sacrificing Jew rats

1 Like

Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by AlexBells(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You Satan worshiping baby sacrificing Jew rats
Then why are you constantly attacking me in particular, do we have any personal issue
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by ImadeUReadThis: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
AlexBells:

Then why are you constantly attacking me in particular, do we have any personal issue

If you can not see the evil among your own tribe then you also are evil

I am reminding you daily why you should never ever think of any union outside your satanic mini IsraHell.

Child of perdition.

1 Like

Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by AlexBells(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

If you can not see the evil among your own tribe then you also are evil

I am reminding you daily why you should never ever think of any union outside your satanic mini IsraHell.

Child of perdition.
Oh now I see, it about the Union, you are late already the Union must stand, please stop attacking me, i don't force people into a Union, they get in on their own will, let me be, I have the right of association in Nigeria because I'm one
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by ImadeUReadThis: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
AlexBells:

Oh now I see, it about the Union, you are late already the Union must stand, please stop attacking me, i don't force people into a Union, they get in on their own will, let me be, I have the right of association in Nigeria because I'm one

10 pregnant girl and some kids have been rescued by the Ogun state police command from a baby factory at Ofada, Mowe, Obafemi-Owode LGA, IgbereTV reports.

While the operator of the factory, Mrs Florence Ogbonna reportedly fled during the raid on Tuesday December 1, her daughter and a physically challenged man were arrested.

The physically challenged man is allegedly responsible for impregnating the young girls and after delivery, their babies were sold by Mrs Ogbonna who was arrested for similar offence and is standing trial for human trafficking.

Ogun police spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi said the young expectant mothers aged 18 to 24 years, were transported from Imo, Abia and Ebonyi states with a promise of securing employment for them but later lured into the illicit trade.

The raid was conducted at the baby factory owned by the woman who is under court bail, after one of the victims resisted the plan to put her baby for sale, escaped and reported the illicit trade to the police.

The lady identified as Chidera Onuoha, revealed that she reported to the police after the fleeing woman wanted to sell her baby. On how much the babies cost, she said;

“If the baby is a boy, they sell it for N250,000. If it’s a girl, it is N200,000.”
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by AlexBells(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Who made you a judge over the Igbos, you are inviting the anger of God if you don't know, I had been funny with you because I really feel that you don't know what you are doing but you are taking it too far already
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by ImadeUReadThis: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
AlexBells:
Who made you a judge over the Igbos, you are inviting the anger of God if you don't know, I had been funny with you because I really feel that you don't know what you are doing but you are taking it too far already

I will call out you sinners and satanists to repent from your ways for your own eternal salvation.

This is not judgement but proselytizing the word of God and HIS inevitable wrath on your race of vipers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by Conrod: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=ImadeUReadThis post=96654969]

You Satan worshiping baby sacrificing Jew rats [/quoteUburu ngbaka
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by AlexBells(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

I will call out you sinners and satanists to repent from your ways for your own eternal salvation.

This is not judgement but proselytizing the word of God and HIS inevitable wrath on your race of vipers.
Sometiyou sound stupid asif, just give me a little break can you please not mention me at least for today, it hard to ignore all the mentions, and attaching me to all your conspiracies, please let me breath haba, abi na you buy data wey I dey carry surf nairaland, the worst part is that you do not even exist rather you a Niger Delta impostor with multiple accounts on nairaland
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by Dovegrey: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
South west is the most blessed tribe in the world grin grin skull miner, rapist, kidnapper, cannibalism, armed robber, jobless, hatred, envy, bitterness, ritualist, jealous, ewedu and amala
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by Fahdiga(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
I heard that skull mining is studied as a course in South western universities. is it true guys
Re: Anambra , The Israel Of Africa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Glass Anambra already

(1) (Reply)

Iconic Moment Sunday Igboho Visited Ogun Lakaye- Yoruba God Of Iron's Shrine / #SOS Save The Innocent Children from boko Haram Slave Camp In Ibadan. / Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.