Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

"I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God (482 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by benjackugo: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
"I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God To Bless Her

Ifu Ennada took to Instagram to ask her followers to help her beg God to bless her because she feels she works too hard but God won't bless her efforts, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote: "Someone should help me beg God. I'm feeling frustrated.

"If only God can just remember me and bless me, I'll be so happy.

"Sometimes I feel neglected by God.

"Sometimes I feel I struggle so much where others easily excel.

"This year i have invested so much into my business and personal development...

"My frustration comes from the fact that I know God is able to bless me... Why won't He?

"Am I such a terrible person? Did He not day a little faith was all I needed?

"I'm legit tired of struggling through things."

https://igberetvnews.com/1373838/feel-neglected-god-ifu-ennada-asks-fans-help-beg-god-bless/

Lalasticlala

Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by Ottyn01(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Attention Seeker!

Ur mate are there getting endorsement deals, buying cars, Olosho be there and be pursuing dick...
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I don't think she's chasing clouth as many would say. She's really broken, she don't need anybody help only God.

Don't Say she's broke oo, because she didn't insert that there that she need anybody help. I think what she needs is the Secret place . If she can do that with all honesty and desperation. Am very sure she will receive something that would turn her life.

I always say it, popularity is not the epic of success, maintenance and value adding is the hardest of all.
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by IamD18: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
You obviously feel neglected by "Big gods" known as Sugar Daddies, not neglected by the almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by Righteousness89(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Life is beyond Social media, show up, unnecessary Competition and all that!

I Have Said it here multiple times, Many out there are looking for peace and joy in the wrong places.
Almost all these social media show up you see not just in Nigeria but in the World is as a result of a VERY DEEP VACCUM Desperately searching to be Filled.
Atimes they get temporary joy on social media and all that but Deep down there is no Joy.

I announce to all the BEING that Gives Joy without Measure
I announce to all the BEING that has paid the Price for all worries, anxiety, fear etc
HE is My PRECIOUS DADDY!!
HIS Name is JESUS Christ..
Surrender to Him ! Quit pretending to carry your Burden! Surrender to HIM and give it to HIM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by vickyfrancis1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
She's complaining so much this days, the other she told the whole world how frustrated she is with Nigerian men, now God is neglecting you?

Las Las I think she's looking for a Sugar daddy that will foot her bills but no maga...work hard Biko before Dem go use u collect loan.
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by Ehiscotch(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Many times people have the wrong idea of God. They think he is some Santa Claus in the sky who grants the wish of every "little kid"out there.

Godliness with contentment is great gain.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by Houseofglam7(f): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
While expecting God to come through for you, what have you done for him in return??
God is no Santa....
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by poshestmina(f): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
This lady's recent posts sounds like depression.

Please reach out to her if you're close...It's not until someone commits suicide ,you'll see them writing ' I came too late',' would have done better' ,yen yen yen undecided undecided undecided.
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by techmo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Celebrities and depression
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by pretydiva(f): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Anything to chase clout undecided
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by gbolagunte81693: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Attention Seeker!Ur mate are there getting endorsement deals, buying cars, Olosho be there and be pursuing dick...
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by StubbornGENIUS: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kestolove:
[s] Someone should pls give this Igbo girl d attention she's looking for...[/s]
You definitely need the attention more than her.
Re: "I Feel Neglected By God"- Ifu Ennada Asks Her Fans To Help Her Beg God by iamyemiakins(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Go on ur knees and beg him, dem don use and dump you finish, na ur fans you wan come dey disturb

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Cubana Chief Priest Live Performance In Owerri / Comedian AY Joins The Tule Challenge With Davido / Yung6ix Reveals He Spent N6 Million On Hospital Bills And Stayed Less Than A WK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.