Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? (408 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / This Has Got To Be The Most Ridiculous Reason For A Man To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Everybody had a story to tell. Mostly from our childhood days. You might have encountered some funny moments which can never be forgotten while growing up. The fun, pain, tears and the unforgettable moments. Why not share them below?
Re: Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
I quite remember the day I sat outside with my brother waiting to see the beautiful cars that passes. We'll usually shout 'my car' when we sight the most beautiful one.
One day, a soldierman came to see our neighbour in a benz 4Matic. As soon as he got in, we ran to touch the car and mistakenly broke the standing logo on the bonnet The next thing we heard was 'pom...pom...pom'. Alarm sounded. Sharp sharp we japa enter bush climb mango tree stay till evening.
Re: Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
I have none.
Living a simple life.
Re: Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tsetsyfly:
I have none. Living a simple life.
Op the lie weak me ooo cheesy
Re: Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
They plenty

1 Like

Re: Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Karleb(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
angry
You created the thread. You are also the first to comment.
How can one person be this selfish?

1 Like

Re: Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Karleb:
angry

You created the thread.
You are also the first to comment.

How can one person be this selfish?
Life no balance ooo..I post, they'll just view & go. I had no choice. You no share your experience....But thank you for commenting sha..Don't be like those unfaithful scallywags ooo
Re: Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
missdivineprove:
They plenty
Can you please share them with me...Pleeaassee...I did not force you ooo. I no wan hear say Jason Hmmmmm.....TBC
Re: Can You Recall Your Most Ridiculous And Funniest Moments? by Karleb(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jasonharvey:

Life no balance ooo..I post, they'll just view & go. I had no choice. You no share your experience....But thank you for commenting sha..

Just mention lalalisticlala or any other super mode to take it to front page.

My own experience is with a OP that is also the first commenter on his thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are They Twins? / Who Has An Idea About This / The Relationship Between Time And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.