Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 (47703 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Here are some of the tantalizing pictures to revamp your waning appetite.
This is just for your entertainment as we usher in the New Year, 2023, on this great platform!
Do have a Prosperous New Year!

Cc
RoyalRoy
Seun
Moderators

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by superintendents(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Here are some of the tantalizing pictures to revamp your waning appetite.
Cc
Moderators
bosss welldone

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
More....
Pancake Mea+Fried Eggs+Hot Dog Meal
Fruits: Grape Fruits+Watermelon juice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Zee0007: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
God will judge you OP. una marry the better one leave hookup babes for us to marry. cry cry cry

Never take relationship advice from online and relationship experts. Hold your babe or man well. Many are hypocrites. Many discourage us from marrying while they enjoy theirs.

295 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by superintendents(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
this kind food dey give poor man headache

grin

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
More.....
Coconut Rice delicacy

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
More....
Yam+Shiny Fish delicacy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
More

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2023

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Garnished African Salad Delicacy....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
More....... ..
Cereal Flakes+Meaty Vegetables

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
More........
Garnished Coconut Rice+Turkey+Salad

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coconut Rice+Grilled Turkey

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coconut Rice+Salmon Fish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
More.....
Pounded Yam+Ohaa Soup

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
More....
Ofada Stew+Goat Meat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lastly........
Happens to be my First Meal in 2023 as at 12midnight at workplace. (Not Family's).
Workplace Party ushering in the New Year...

16 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zee0007:
God will judge you OP. una marry the better one leave hookup babes for us to marry. cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin
No worry I'm praying for you Guys!
It's now a matter of National Emergency!

26 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
superintendents:
this kind food dey give poor man headache
grin
grin grin grin grin. The Poor can afford them even better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by VeryWickedSimp: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
OP does your wife need another husband?

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by pocohantas(f): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your wife is feeding you meals, whereas you are on Nairaland telling whoever cares to listen that men have stopped marrying and are divorcing per second because men gain nothing from marriage. All this while staying firm inside your marriage, going on trips with your wife and eating coconut rice and fufu.

Na mumu dey take relationship advice online.

If the rest of you like, don’t find a good partner and hold them tight. You will be online commenting “Does your wife have a sister?” … “Is your husband single?” Before you know it, they done leave you.

298 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by oluwaseyi0: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
can't believe the coward alfamail actually disable his account and run away from Nairaland, probably this thread and his post got to his amazing wife

no more sweet food and sweet pussy for him again this new year

Nairaland guys wise up and use your sense, don't let people with personality disorder lead you astray

So you mean you are actually shameless to the extent of eating food prepared by female grin angry grin grin grin to the extent of posting it like Mr woman wrapper, after all the women bashing you still go back to a lady and gulping her meal down same virile anti women throat of yours

So your wife is dutifully doing all this but yet all you do is badmouth her and every other lady at every opportunity you have

Ungrateful

MALIGNANTGuest:
Women stuff no dey shock me again.
I never believe women, and it has been so right from time immemorial.
Whoever trusts and professes love to a woman does so at his own risk.

MALIGNANTGuest:

Final reason is, Never Never wife any Lady you won't be disvirgining yourself, no matter the story she sells. It's a warning and not an advice!
It will always come back to torment you when she starts disrespecting you by comparing you to all her Exes. It's happening everywhere now.
Hope you are the one that disvirgin her? Or you are already feeling insecure from comparison

This are just few and less virile utterances of yours, I really pity guys that are blindly following you guys, they will sooner or later discover that Twitter and nairaland is not real life

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Your wife is feeding you meals, whereas you are on Nairaland telling whoever cares to listen that men have stopped marrying and are divorcing per second. All this while staying firm inside your marriage, eating coconut rice and fufu.

Na mumu dey take relationship advice online.

If the rest of you like, don’t find a good partner and hold them tight. You will be online commenting “Does your wife have a sister?” … “Is your husband single?” Before you know it, they done leave you.

grin grin grin grin grin
They came Online seeking our counsel, & here we're fulfilling that role by rendering our advice.
It's for you to take or leave it.
We can't have a hardworking brother cleaved to a dementor & we fold our arms watching in agape.
Same applies to women who are encouraged to leave abusive marriages else burial becomes imminent.
My basic updated standards for securing a Wife for any man in this era hasn't changed & won't change until the era changes.
And such has been tested in many parts of the world and has passed.

Finally, I like your highlighted statement but how's different from what we have been saying?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by pocohantas(f): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
They came Online seeking our counsel, & here we're fulfilling that role by rendering our advice.

You are doing a good job advising them on the divorce in America, same America where your lovely Nigerian wife is making abacha for you. Even me cannot make abacha. I like this your style. Please post more. Everybody would have sense this 2023. grin

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by oluwaseyi0: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
We can't have a hardworking brother cleaved to a dementor & we fold our arms watching in agape.
Same applies to women who are encouraged to leave abusive marriages else burial becomes imminent.
My basic updated standards for securing a Wife for any man in this era hasn't changed & won't change until the era changes.
And such has been tested in many parts of the world and has passed.

See me rolling on the floor laughing

So every lady is bad except yours grin
Hope you met that lady as a virgin? If not when are you throwing her out

mgtw in the mud
Nairaland is not real life

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2023
pocohantas:

You are doing a good job advising them on the divorce in America, same America where your lovely Nigerian wife is making abacha for you. Even me cannot make abacha. I like this your style. Please post more. Everybody would have sense this 2023. grin
Hahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin
We can't afford to wed Jesus and Devil in Holy matrimony. It can go either way.
I have also always encouraged Ladies to leave abusive marriages. It's also a well known fact.
Just enjoy the Meals, it's a New Year!
A Year of Bountiful Marriages for our Good, Heartwarming Ladies too. For those interested in my Friends, I can do the needful but you must represent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
So you mean you are actually shameless to the extent of eating food prepared by female grin angry grin grin grin to the extent of posting it like Mr woman wrapper, after all the women bashing you still go back to a lady and gulping her meal down same virile anti women throat of yours

So your wife is dutifully doing all this but yet all you do is badmouth her and every other lady at every opportunity you have

Ungrateful

Hope you are the one that disvirgin her? Or you are already feeling insecure from comparison

This are just few and less virile utterances of yours, I really pity guys that are blindly following you guys, they will sooner or later discover that Twitter and nairaland is not real life
grin grin grin grin grin
What's really fake about my Advice or our Advice?
Rather than learning from Elders through wise counsel, you are here defending the indefensible.
Until you make another grave mistake and rush down to Nairaland, you won't learn.

Even some sisters on this forum would never want to watch you as their brother get married to their best friend. They know the reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 12:52am On Jan 02, 2023
This man comes here deceives others, talks down on women.

Talks bla bla bla about virginity.

Forms an alpha male then crawls back home to be fed and cared for by a woman.

Continue using the heads of the gullible.

They deserve what you're dishing out.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
This man comes here deceives others, talks down on women.
Talks bla bla bla about virginity.
Forms an alpha male then crawls back home to be fed and cared for by a woman.
Continue using the heads of the gullible.
They deserve what you're dishing out.

grin grin grin grin grin
It appears the virginity part still dey pain you?
I have always treasured you ooo. No fall hand!
Did you enjoy my Meal Diary?
........ Anyway, Don't worry na year of marital breakthroughs for many Good Ladies with few body count, U can now smile grin.
My prayer still stands and that is no Evil or wayward woman will marry a Hardworking Male Nairalander this year! So shall it be!

Finally, I will personally connect & sponsor 5 weddings on this platform. But must be of Competence, Character & Capacity

20 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 5:10am On Jan 02, 2023
Op, I stopped taking your posts seriously after you made this statement.

MALIGNANTGuest:

I have one duty against women and that's to ensure most young bachelors never see anything attractive and alluring in the union called marriage. Rather they should engage themselves more meaningfully so as to show themselves approved.
What can marriage give them now that they can't get as bachelors?
Most men have been deceived into baseless marriages with the hope of finding favor in the sight of God. LIES everywhere.

You have since then made several derogatory comments which I have been taking note of. If you were doing it before, I don't know, but after this one up there which I read, I simply concluded that you are one of the problems we have on social media. You speak from both sides of your mouth.

You talk down on women and the institution of marriage, and then go back home to be cared for and pampered by a woman. You then further come here to pour adulations on your wife.

Make up your mind: are you for or against marriage? Don't be a hypocrite. Practice what you preach. Since marriage is an unalluring, baseless lie, when will you throw your wife out? You cannot be advising young, Nigerian men to stay the fvck off marriage and then come here to praise your wife in the same marriage you are condemning. That's an invitation to thunder to come and locate you in that your America where you are staying to type crap.

124 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 5:27am On Jan 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Ungrateful

As in, the whole thing is so irritating. His comments are like someone suffering from multiple personality disorder. Women are evil blah blah blah, and then the next thing is "my wife is my queen blah blah bula balu"

I sha don't feel sorry for these senseless boys swallowing this redpill nonsense. Their role models are here on social media preaching Alfa male rubbish, but offline are washing bucket loads of one woman's pant with canoe soap and bleach.

Maybe some Nairalanders with enough time on their hands and bile in their hearts will track him offline and send a sample of his demonic posts to his loving wife so that she can see what a two-faced misogynist she is married to. Poor woman. She tink sey na beta person she marry.

Like pocohantas said, everybody go get sense this 2023. Shior.

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Michelle55: 5:41am On Jan 02, 2023
I pity anyone who takes relationship/marriage advice online seriously.
Over the years, I've learned to mind my business. I only read and move on!
Op is a perfect example of a frenemy!

51 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Reason Why Tiv Men Offer Their Wives To Their Guest? True Story Or Fable? / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.