Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Join Me- Make #150k Monthly With #30k Dropshipping T-SHIRTS Abroad-free Class - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join Me- Make #150k Monthly With #30k Dropshipping T-SHIRTS Abroad-free Class (154 Views)

What Can I Do With 30k / Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me- Make #150k Monthly With #30k Dropshipping T-SHIRTS Abroad-free Class by Authenticbiz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good day guys!

I see that some people are still struggling with mini-importation!!! Why not try virtual T-shirt selling business which I usually call PRINT-ON-DEMAND BIZ EMPIRE or T-SHIRT DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS.

T-SHIRT DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS is the second option for direct mini-importation if you don't want to buy goods and stock, do delivery and packaging. If you don't want to spend money on ads and other mini-importation issues- you can leave that for the bigger guys. Just go into T-SHIRT DROPSHIPPING.

You can start with just #30,000 start-up capital.

Join my 10 person membership class on how to make #150k monthly from this business.I will only teach 10 people who can afford to start this week.

Class comes up on Today 2nd December by 7-9pm. Come and join me to make extra cash before Xmas. I will personally teach these 10 people the fastest way I used to sell 50 shirts in a week (though it wasn't easy).

Pls only 10 persons for this first class.

Interested and wants to be among these 10 people, just send me a chat now with the caption:

"ADD ME TO T-SHIRT DROPSHIPPING CLASS 0)

to 08064254291

This offer is for newbies only who are having issues with mini-importation at the moment or for quite some time now.

Thanks guys and enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (Reply)

International Court Of Justice Program, Can Nigeria Uni Or Law School Sponsor? / Admission To University Made Easy. / How About Kick-starting The 2021 With A Globally Recognized HSE Certification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.