Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives (505 Views)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by ebukamat34: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBqk1umBak

Ned Nwoko, in an interview with BBC, said he's open to taking another wife and all his wives are aware of this.

Speaking about his marriage to his youngest wife, Regina Daniels, Ned explained that he never knew Regina prior to marrying her and he married her within three weeks after their first meeting.

The politician, who has seven wives, actress Regina Daniels being his 7th, says he married all his other wives within the same period after meeting them.

He said he doesn't believe in dating and gets married to his wives shortly after meeting them.

On how he met Regina Daniels, he said he met her when she came to his house with her mother and her siblings.

He explained that his house is like a tourism attraction site in his state and it's open to members of the public to view.

When Regina came with her family to view his house he said he saw her then for the first time, liked her, and married her within three weeks.

Prior to that, he said he never knew her because he doesn't watch movies.

On taking another wife, Ned said it's a possibility and his wives are aware of this.

He said: "So whether I marry another wife or not, she knows it can happen. I come from a very polygamous environment myself.

"I love children so I want more children and she knows this and my other wives they also know it."

source :https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/regina-knows-i-can-marry-another-wife-ned-nwoko-says-as-he-reveals-he-married-his-wives-within-three-weeks-after-meeting-them-and-doesnt-believe-in-dating-2.html
Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by simi1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
One wife one trouble, seven wives seven ...........
Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by ebukamat34: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
more trouble

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Poor Regina.
Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by simi1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Tsetsyfly:
Poor Regina.
She asked for it
Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by mariahAngel(f): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Tsetsyfly:
Poor Regina.

You can say that twice cry
Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by mariahAngel(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
simi1:
She asked for it

Don't blame her.
Some daughters have pimps as mothers.
Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't blame her.
Some daughters have pimps as mothers.
It's her choice and no one has the right to condemn her
Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by mariahAngel(f): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
It's her choice and no one has the right to condemn her

What are you saying?
Re: Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives by mrblessed(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
It won't take up to ten years before this little bimbo realises the futility of her self-destructive decision to marry her great-grand father's age mate just because of his ephemeral material possessions. Her case is further compounded because her Asaba culture precludes any form of extramarital adventure. It is not wide or out of place to assume that since uncle has started talking about adding to his harem, another starry-eyed, impressionable bimbo has fallen into his net. Regina was an actress before she got married to the billionaire; yet she was so poor. She was diagnosed, discovered to be suffering "poverty of the mind or intellect" in my clinic.

This kind of Regina's ailment equally afflicts our young chaps who, having crossed the Atlantic ocean and eager to secure their places which will translate or at least guarantee a better standard of living, decide to marry women far, far older than their great-grand mothers.

Finally, this man has no respect for his little trophy wife. Imagine! You mean it took just few weeks for her to fall in love with your money? OGA, please stop washing her dirty linen in public.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me If You Can / Horrible!! Meet Man Born With 2 Heads, See Before/after He Lost His Second Head / Relocation Sale – Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartment For Sale - N25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.