Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) (614 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets, Husband Dies 40 Days Later (Photos)

A woman has died after giving birth to triplets at camp for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Borno State.

Her husband was said to have also passed away 40 days after her death.

Rahma Monguno, son of late former Nigerian minister and Borno politician, Shettima Ali Monguno, disclosed this on Friday, September 23.

"One of the most touching cases I've ever come across, as just yesterday we went to a camp to see some widows for someone close who wanted to assist,"

"These triplets lost their Mother while she gave birth to them, the Father passed away exactly 40 days after (may their souls rest in peace)

"They are being cared for by the maternal aunt, and her daughter, who are also widows.

"May God the Almighty reward and Bless all those involved, and give this family a future beyond their expectations."

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/24/woman-dies-at-idp-camp-in-borno-after-giving-birth-to-triplets-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2022
So touching, may God protect the triplets and grant their parents eternal rest.
Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2022
Why not take them away from that dungeon for proper medical care instead of supplying them with sma, agbado and ewa

Poverty is the weapon of Northern elites. They need them to stay poor forever so they can use and manipulate them.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Romanoff(f): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2022
How are they able to copulate in such terrible conditions?

The officials in these IDP, where were they when she was in labour?

Multiple births are considered high risk so the only option is hospital to birth the babies.

MODIFIED

I no read the part wey say the husband die.
Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Zonefree(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Multiple births are considered high risk so the only option is hospital to birth the babies.

So sad, the husband will be married to a teenager within three months.
The husband died 40 days after the death of the wife.

Learn to read posts before you comment. The post is not even that long. Don't allow your dislike for men make you look foolish in public, Roman.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Romanoff:

So sad, the husband will be married to a teenager within three months.

Learn to read posts fully before thinking of saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Romanoff(f): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:

The husband died 40 days after the death of the wife.

Learn to read posts before you comment. The post is not even that long. Don't allow your dislike for men to make you look foolish in public, Roman.

My dislike for men?

Some of you are so disillusioned by your hate for women you already assume every woman hates men.

Pele o, I'm not the source of your frustration.

Channel your anger towards the thing or person that is doing you.

Thanchu.
Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Romanoff(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2022
Rayban25:

Learn to read posts fully before thinking of saying rubbish

Come and force me.
Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Come and force me.

Force you to obtain and apply sense?...of course I cant...just an advice dear

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Mhykel217(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Come and force me.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Romanoff:

My dislike for men?

Some of you are so disillusioned by your hate for women you already assume every woman hates men.

Pele o, I'm not the source of your frustration.

Channel your anger towards the thing or person that is doing you.

Thanchu.

I guess you will marry the man's corpse after three months
Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by poshestmina(f): 5:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Breeding more kids in such poor , dirty and inhumane situation is what I'm yet to understand.

Suffer no dey *tire* this people? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2022
How can one assist

(1) (Reply)

1.5kva Pure Sine Wave Inverter, 24v. / Toyota Venza 2014 Model Fullest Option / Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.