Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar (52030 Views)

ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / ACP Usman Shugaba Named Chief Personal Security Officer To The President-Elect / ACP Emmanuel Idowu Asufi Slumps, Dies In Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by etokhana: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
An Assistant Commissioner of Police serving in No. 73 PMF Squadron, Magumeri, Borno state, ACP Egbe Eko Edum has been reportedly axed to death in Calabar, Cross River State Capital by unknown men.

The attack took place in the early hours of Wednesday, December 2, at about 1:00 am along Murtala Mohammed Highway in Calabar by Pepsi depot, sources said.

Police Public Relations Officer of Cross River State Command DSP Irene Ugbo confirmed the incident saying that the late officer came into Calabar to see his family but arrived late at night hours.

“He dropped off from a public transport and had called his wife to pick him up before he was attacked by the unknown men. We are investigating the incident and the family has recovered the body from the seen,” the PPRO explained.

She reiterated that the deceased “is an Assistant Commissioner of Police who serves in Borno State; he is not serving here. I think he was coming to see his family here in Cross River, he arrived in Calabar at about 1:00am when the incident happened.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/assistant-commissioner-of-police-axed-to-death-in-calabar/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sai baba zombies will say it is fake news.
They will say some people are out to discredit and embarrass buhari's govt.

All you bmc miscreants, e no go ever beta for una. Inshi allah!!!

RIP SIR!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by prince2pac(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
angry

Nawao very bad,
this country nawao

9 Likes

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by sapientia(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
A serving police commissioner was killed in Enugu that year too.

His death is suspicious.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Yankee101: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Boko haram no kill am for borno na hoodlums for area come kill am?

Watch and see. Na now you go know say naija police dey work if them wan work

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by serverconnect(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please, enough of this killings of police officer. I understand the pains some of them did to us. Let us try to be civil.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by chuka5000(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don't think this is related to endsars killings

this look like a pure robbery gone wrong,

it happens to people always, even my cousin was in such situation recently where the armed men shot his fellow passenger in a taxi. the man managed to survive with the help of police officers along abaji-gwags highway.

I pity the widowed woman and fatherless children left behind.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by inoki247: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Omo dem neva finish with this police people

1 Like

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by daddytime(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
It has never been this bad....this I can confidently say.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Conrod: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is a sad reallty of our everyday life,when even policemen live in fear too.

6 Likes

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
why na
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Powerfly(f): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
There's H.I.T Cult war currently now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
With all we have passed through in the hands of the police, will it be fair to say R.I.P?

1 Like

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by BlackfireX: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fake news... Why are people trying to make it looks like our darling buhari is not working... Or that the security is bad in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Muhylonaire007: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin
I am happy because no class is exempted from the insecurity in the land grin grin grin
Since all of us no wise enough to ask questions from the "King in the north" parading himself as the president of Nigeria, Make all of us both rich and poor, old and young, politicians and electorate begin dey die grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by 4tomandchi: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
He must have chocked some cultists out.. RIP

1 Like

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by lindareep: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chai! shocked shocked shocked

May his soul rest in peace...

Meanwhile, if you chat me up now, I will deliver enlargement gel to your preferred address in Lagos.
The gel was 6k but now 5K!
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
B
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Houseofglam7(f): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
cry
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by SenatePresdo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
He survived in Borno of all places, just to die in Calabar.

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by authority2006(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jamjoon:
Sai baba zombies will say it is fake news.
They will say some people are out to discredit and embarrass buhari's govt.

All you bmc miscreants, e no go ever beta for una. Inshi allah!!!

Walahi, some of you are mentally sick. What's the meaning of this rant?

8 Likes

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Cumtroller: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Assistant Commissioner of Police killed like a fowl. There is no hope for the common man in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Godpikin4real(f): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
He dat killeth by d sword must surly die by d sword. Thus saith d Lord of hosts.

Imagine how many households he must have put mourning one way or d other.

4 Likes

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
This country na wa ooo but he should have collected CLEARANCE from Bubu before going home to his wife

6 Likes

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by money121(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ok
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by sammysneh(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
He must have offended some cultist in that area

Rip to him,may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by sam4noow(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ohh Damm shiiit niggar

The way out security operative personnel dey die like chicken this days is alarming..
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by atobs4real(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
So sad. Your work shall speak for you
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by sylve11: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
na wa....... sad cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Jubilations From All Over Nigeria.. In Photos / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.