Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,154 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar (52032 Views)

ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep / ACP Usman Shugaba Named Chief Personal Security Officer To The President-Elect / ACP Emmanuel Idowu Asufi Slumps, Dies In Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Ryan03(f): 4:02am On Dec 03, 2020
NengiWIDEtoto:
With all we have passed through in the hands of the police, will it be fair to say R.I.P?
pls just shut up.
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Ryan03(f): 4:04am On Dec 03, 2020
Godpikin4real:
He dat killeth by d sword must surly die by d sword. Thus saith d Lord of hosts.

Imagine how many households he must have put mourning one way or d other.
that's how you guys type nonsense. If this man has never killed anybody, may your family members die the same way he did and people will accuse them of crimes they never committed. AMEN!
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Ryan03(f): 4:05am On Dec 03, 2020
wink2015:
BUHARI CHANGE YOUR SERVICE CHIEF.

Bubu say NO !

OYA continue !
will changing service chiefs change the attitudes of the useless cultists you habor in your states? Always wanting to push the blame elsewhere when you are the cause of your problems
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by cardoctor(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Sad
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Powerfly(f): 5:40am On Dec 03, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

What's HIT?

Municipal is calm.

HIT.. Means a clash or war between cult groups. Bro if u wan knw howfa just enter calabar south.
The war is btw clansmen and baggers.
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by osuofia2(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2020
POLICE MEN SHOULD LEARN TO HOW TO TAKE THEIR PERSONEL SECURITY SERIOUS. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT SERVING IN CALABAR WHY NOT CALL THE SQUARDRON COMMANDER IN CALABAR TO SEND ESCOURT TO COME PICK YOU SINCE HE IS YOUR RANK MATE AND MOSTLY LIKE COURSE MATE. CALLING YOUR WIFE TO COME PICK YOU AT THAT HOUR OF THE NIGHT IS DANGERIOUS, SHE COULD BE KIDNAPPED OR RAPED
RIP MAN
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by hstar: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hedonini:
Imagine travelling by road, through multiple flash points and danger zones, from Borno all the way to Calabar.... And arrived safely without being involved in an accident or being kidnapped or subjected to any of the hazards of long distance road trips in today's Nigeria.... Only to arrive your destination and end up being butchered to death close to your house.

Life is just somehow.

And Death is also unpredictable

Quote of the day:
"Life is somehow, Death is unpredictable":
Hedoninihstar
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by dstar01(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
If those who are supposed to protect us are not safe from gunmen then how safe and secured are we?

Anyways Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Daftyouth(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
grin
I am happy because no class is exempted from the insecurity in the land grin grin grin
Since all of us no wise enough to ask questions from the "King in the north" parading himself as the president of Nigeria, Make all of us both rich and poor, old and young, politicians and electorate begin dey die grin grin grin grin

My man. Fellow daft youths plenty. We mUst destroy and kill everybody in Nigeria, because, when no one is left alive in Nigeria will FG learn to govern the people well. All police most be killed so that when all the police are dead only then will police learn to police well.

It’s good the police chief died; after all, did police not arrest our future? angry
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Meteng: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
But an ACP from a violatile state like Borno should have a service pistol naw?
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Godpikin4real(f): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ryan03:
that's how you guys type nonsense. If this man has never killed anybody, may your family members die the same way he did and people will accuse them of crimes they never committed. AMEN!

Same 2 u and ur generations yet unborn.
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Dansuqi: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Powerfly:

HIT.. Means a clash or war between cult groups. Bro if u wan knw howfa just enter calabar south.
The war is btw clansmen and baggers.

Theres no clash between them.theres an infighting within one of the frats sha
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Ryan03(f): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Same 2 u and ur generations yet unborn.
idiot, you couldn't answer amen after accusing him without evidence? You are a bastard
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Ryan03(f): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2020
NengiWIDEtoto:
zombie. If only you or your family have fallen victim to police maltreatment you won't have the guts to say rubbish.
Thunder faya you zombie
fire your full generation. The atrocities in your family is enough to plunge Nigeria into a curse but you want to blame NPF for your misfortune. Family of bastards
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Godpikin4real(f): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ryan03:
idiot, you couldn't answer amen after accusing him without evidence? You are a bastard

U make me laff in Swahili. Whose more of an idiot and a bastard. I don't know why I'm wasting my precious time and exchanging words with an irresponsible nonchalant whose job is 2 constitute nuisance on the web.

Initially didn't want 2 respond, buh when stuffs as this is coming from an illiterate I guess, I have 2 take out time 2 letter ur myopic brain.

I guess Ure sounding as a Zombie cos you'll know how it hurts and feels when u or a loved one is a victim of their brutality.

What would make such a person die such a painful death if he hadn't soiled his hands.

1 Like

Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by derbykol(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Alxmyr:
See how they wasted this man's life. Why didn't he travel with his orderlies?
[/b]A man that survived fierce battle field of Borno only came home to be killed just like that..
Saddening![b]
Exactly my thought.
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Vic74real: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
So this man at his level couldn't take a flight from Abuja to Calabar? Just went and killed himself carelessly like this.Or if he had to travel by road,why not with your armed aides? He is also entitled to a service pistol.It doesn't seem he took advantage of the privileges accorded him.Why? So sad!
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Ryan03(f): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Godpikin4real:

U make me laff in Swahili. Whose more of an idiot and a bastard. I don't know why I'm wasting my precious time and exchanging words with an irresponsible nonchalant whose job is 2 constitute nuisance on the web.

Initially didn't want 2 respond, buh when stuffs as this is coming from an illiterate I guess, I have 2 take out time 2 letter ur myopic brain.

I guess Ure sounding as a Zombie cos you'll know how it hurts and feels when u or a loved one is a victim of their brutality.

What would make such a person die such a painful death if he hadn't soiled his hands.
to answer amen dey hard you, you dey type Grammer up and down. You are definitely an illitrates both bookwise and brainwise if you think evil only befall wicked people. Which kind stupid brain you get sef grin
Re: ACP Egbe Eko Edum Killed In Calabar by Godpikin4real(f): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2020
Ryan03:
to answer amen dey hard you, you dey type Grammer up and down. You are definitely an illitrates both bookwise and brainwise if you think evil only befall wicked people. Which kind stupid brain you get sef grin

Now I can see Ure frustrated. Pls ooo, I'm not ur victim oo. Exhibiting ur frustration on anyone expressing his thoughts or views. I keep wondering when it haz become a crime 2 xpress one's view when we aren't in d military era.
Bloody frustrated antagonist like u, Ure already a loosed on arrival.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.