Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) (72716 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by davit: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by stillmaticOG(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by hashtagged(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
She was not pretty

Well RIP
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by luluman: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Joesno:

you are jst a grown up FOOL, sir.

RIP, say no to cultism!
He is an underage
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by arukwe123(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Horrific cry

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by SarutobiEky(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Shey Nigerian never turn CSI like this so? Graphic image everywhere. People being gruesomely murdered like it's a movie series. We need a super hero o. cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by kokkubabboni421(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kk
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Abimbolafavour(f): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is terrifying ... Some people are so heartless and wicked ,wasted such innocent soul.. the murderers shall never go unpunished.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Grandmeister(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
I thought they said cultists don’t kill innocent people? So why was the girl killed?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Oizee(f): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nawao, too bad.
People get mind
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Theboss100(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:
May God forgive me for having erection at that yellow gown

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by zubimete(f): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
We are in the last days. Repent and be redeemed.

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Abimbolafavour(f): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:
May God help you

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Oizee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Grandmeister:
I thought they said cultists don’t kill innocent people? So why was the girl killed?
the disadvantage of dating a cultist
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Tremple8v: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fu*k close range head shot .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Oh God
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na why I no get friends because you only know your friends when una dey drink but what they do outside they don’t tell you , so many people don die because they were rolling with the wrong crowd without knowing who they really are, may God deliver us from the evil within.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by sylve11: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
There is more horror here than what any Hollywood movie would want to portray.... shocked shocked cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by austinelex: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cult related issues
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Rubicon67(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
godforus:

You are a deranged and morally debased individual. You need deliverance and serious mental evaluation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by sylve11: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Joesno:

you are jst a grown up FOOL, sir.

loud am....... cool
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
internationalman:

Your matter is already in devil's hand if you can get erection at the sight of a dead body..

Nevertheless, God will still rescue you shall...

I blame her if she knew her boyfriend was a cultists and she continued dating her and vise versa

She might be fully aware....ladies of now days let just not talk much

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cultists..boko haram. See as they blow the guy head off. Dem no even pity the girl. Society is rotten!
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by psalmz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!
So Terrible and Pathetic !

No one knows who will go next but someone must go next..
After all Said and Done!
After all the Hipping and Hopping,
After all the Struggles!
After all the Balling,
My Brother/Sister, if you Depart without JESUS! You will cry Had I Known!

Enough of sin,
Enough of trying to please men/women
Enough of unnecessary arguments and
Competitions!
There is no more time!
Make your way Right with JESUS! This is only what Really Matters..
u making christainity look boring

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Yameater(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
A lady identified as Chinenye and her boyfriend, Chinedu Nwode were killed by suspected cultists at Oriuzor community in Ezza North Local Government Area of Ebonyi state on Sunday, November 29.

IgbereTV gathered that the killing followed a renewed clash between two rival cults in the state, the Baggers and Aye confraternities.

The couple were returning from a child dedication in Oriuzor to Onueke when they were shot dead.

The killing was said to have angered some persons suspected to be members of the Aye Confraternity, who in turn killed one Chikwado Nweke and another man at Onueke community in the same local government.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Loveth Odah, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday, December 2, condemned the spate of unreported cult killings in the area.

"This is bad and I don’t know why these things are more often heard of in this area. This is condemnable and it’s unfortunate that those who lost their loved ones to these crises have not come up to identify themselves. How can these things be happening in that place and these are brothers and they are just killing themselves," said Odah.

"On hearing this ugly news, the Ebonyi State Commissioner of Police, Mr Philip Maku, deployed men of the command in the area to ensure that more lives are not lost. The police are investigating the matter and soon, we will tell you what really happened." she added.

Meanwhile, friends of Chinenye have taken to Facebook to mourn her demise.

Ifunanya Nwali Lambert wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100010789332029/posts/1254293174940315/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1373854/young-lady-boyfriend-shot-dead-suspected-cultists-ebonyi-photos/

Is there something wrong with you?

You need to add "VERY GRAPHIC" to your post
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Exmilitant(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why always ayes? In calabar they are always at war with klansmen. In benin, eiye. In lagos, if the are not at war with mafians, it is eiye or one million boys. In ebonyi, enugu and owerri, it is with the vikings. Why always the ayes?

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
What do these boys gain? nawa oh! look at that broken skull
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na tins like this stop me from going uniport....

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by kushme: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Damn, just see how dem burst them heads wide open... Even females don dey collect for the game..
SAYNOTOCULTISM...

After shooting the guy.. I think the killer or one of the killers used his/her hand to remove the brain of the guy.. Whatever the person did with the brain only God knows, thereafter, keeping it close to him...
I guess this could indicate that, a brain should be far from him(cultist) in the first place...

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
The Bible says that "A companion of fools will be destroyed"!....

When I see good looking and supposedly bright girls hanging around with shady guys all because of little change in their pockets, I just shake my head sadly!!! Just look at this waste of beauty and destiny!

R.I.P to the young lady! She should have known better!!!

I have nothing to wish the others!!! Every cultist is a walking corpse.

8 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by sylve11: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abimbolafavour:
This is terrifying ... Some people are so heartless and wicked ,wasted such innocent soul.. the murderers shall never go unpunished.

is that you just wanted to type for typing sake or what? angry cool
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Damn

The problem is that it will take Nigerian 10 years to fish out these killers and another 12 years to prosecute them angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo) / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.