Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) (72734 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by KCNATH(m): 4:29am On Dec 03, 2020
godforus:
May God forgive me for having erection at that yellow gown

See yellow thighs shocked
Big 4 nothing but fool.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by eagleonearth(m): 5:07am On Dec 03, 2020
DaniWhizbang:
This is so disheartening. I happen to know the girl, went to the same school same dept. Already graduated since 2018. To even think that she just celebrated her birthday 2days ago makes this even more agonizing.

My dept group chat is full of sorrows and most of her close friends couldn't believe it.

RIP Gladys! cry This life eeh!
EBSU?
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 03, 2020
eagleonearth:
EBSU?

No. Federal polytechnic oko, anambra state
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by eagleonearth(m): 5:20am On Dec 03, 2020
WINDSOW:
Men fall one nigga for Presco two days ago.
I graduated from that campus 12yrs ago. Are they still doing that shit?
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by eagleonearth(m): 5:25am On Dec 03, 2020
DaniWhizbang:

No. Federal polytechnic oko, anambra state
Haba what's she doing in Onueke?
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2020
grim33:
You’re too far gone to be saved. Wow just wow
Just check yourself, there's 99.9% possibility that you're talking to yourself.
I pray you find salvation.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2020
eagleonearth:
Haba what's she doing in Onueke?

Probably her hometown. She already graduated since 2018
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Benediction777: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
A lady identified as Chinenye and her boyfriend, Chinedu Nwode were killed by suspected cultists at Oriuzor community in Ezza North Local Government Area of Ebonyi state on Sunday, November 29.

IgbereTV gathered that the killing followed a renewed clash between two rival cults in the state, the Baggers and Aye confraternities.

The couple were returning from a child dedication in Oriuzor to Onueke when they were shot dead.

The killing was said to have angered some persons suspected to be members of the Aye Confraternity, who in turn killed one Chikwado Nweke and another man at Onueke community in the same local government.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Loveth Odah, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday, December 2, condemned the spate of unreported cult killings in the area.

"This is bad and I don’t know why these things are more often heard of in this area. This is condemnable and it’s unfortunate that those who lost their loved ones to these crises have not come up to identify themselves. How can these things be happening in that place and these are brothers and they are just killing themselves," said Odah.

"On hearing this ugly news, the Ebonyi State Commissioner of Police, Mr Philip Maku, deployed men of the command in the area to ensure that more lives are not lost. The police are investigating the matter and soon, we will tell you what really happened." she added.

Meanwhile, friends of Chinenye have taken to Facebook to mourn her demise.

Ifunanya Nwali Lambert wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100010789332029/posts/1254293174940315/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1373854/young-lady-boyfriend-shot-dead-suspected-cultists-ebonyi-photos/

Say NO to cultism..Those who have ears let them hear...
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2020
If you are a lady and you are dating a cultist, better dead that relationship now
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by mudiana(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Thank God for Jesus. With Jesus I am satisfied. He is the only trusted friend.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by ceaser: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2020
godforus:

There's nothing much to it really. It's a common thing with sickos and you may be displaying a form of crazy psychopathic sexual preference like BDSM, called Necrophilia.

No need to panic as there's away out. Visit a phychiatrist.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by grim33(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2020
Prayers don’t work buddy but you can continue to pray for yourself.
Poloyanabo2:

Just check yourself, there's 99.9% possibility that you're talking to yourself.
I pray you find salvation.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Evidenx(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2020
derbykol:
Are you a JW?
NO AM A BIBLE STUDENT.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Evidenx(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
I know of herod's birthday, which other one?
GENESIS 40:20-22
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2020
Y date a cultist
Rip
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2020
And dnt be surprise that the guy is a cultist and she is just a victim cos they were together on that day ...

RIP
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Georgejeez:

Pharoah's birthday during the time of Joseph , he hanged his imprisoned baker to celebrate the day
Evidenx:
GENESIS 40:20-22
thanks
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by dstar01(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm tired of typing RIP. God abeg help this sick country cry

Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Mastiffasuquo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
godforus:

FoR a CerTa!nT¥, !F u WorK a$ a MorTuaR¥ aTTenDanT, u WouLD Be RaP!nG CorP$e$..
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Evidenx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:

thanks
YOU ALWAYS WELCOME.
ANYTIME WHEN U NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT SCRIPTURES SAYS, HALA AT ME
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by WINDSOW(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
eagleonearth:
I graduated from that campus 12yrs ago. Are they still doing that shit?
Sincerely no but the shit just happened. However, everywhere is calm.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Evidenx:
YOU ALWAYS WELCOME.
ANYTIME WHEN U NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT SCRIPTURES SAYS, HALA AT ME
JW?
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Evidenx(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
JW?
lol..people keep asking me that.. NO AM NOT A JW. AM JUST A GENUINE CHRISTIAN WHO STUDIES D BIBLE OFTEN.
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Evidenx:
lol..people keep asking me that.. NO AM NOT A JW. AM JUST A GENUINE CHRISTIAN WHO STUDIES D BIBLE OFTEN.
OK drop your email or WhatsApp
Re: Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) by Evidenx(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
OK drop your email or WhatsApp
my whatsapp link is there... Look below �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died / How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.