Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,415 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues (1743 Views)

SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Vetsolo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
ASUU TO CALL OF STRIKE AFTER GOV. PAYS AGREED DUES

Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Vetsolo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
E Don happen
Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Lilcraze(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
P
Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Martins134: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy These people know FG wella. They don't want audio promises.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by jamson4u: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Pls are they serious n genuine with dis there Info.cos I learnt de call off de strike last week which was later denied by Same ASUU..Am in my final yr just tired with dis strike issues.. Need to round up my studies.
Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
The same super story after each meeting.
There's a recycling of process here and it is wasting significant time.
Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by sinkhole: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
jamson4u:
Pls are they serious n genuine with dis there Info.cos I learnt de call off de strike last week which was later denied by Same ASUU..Am in my final yr just tired with dis strike issues.. Need to round up my studies.
wait till Friday, anything you hear from ASUU this coming Friday is the gospel truth grin
Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Princewillalex(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2020
sinkhole:
wait till Friday, anything you hear from ASUU this coming Friday is the gospel truth grin

Is this Friday the said date that the FG agree to pay them?
I wonder why FG and ASUU are joking over this issue because at the end of tmrw now ASUU go say dem no say anything while FG go say dem don pay.
Mtcheeww.... How i wish I get money to study outside this country I for don abandon my program find my way
Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Olatundeawo(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Who tell u say ASUU get twitter acct, dat z nt ASUU
Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Olatundeawo:
Who tell u say ASUU get twitter acct, dat z nt ASUU
ASUU don't have twitter account but the twitter updates are most times true.
BTW, I like ASUU for not allowing APC Polithiefcians to scam them. Let's wait till Dec 31 that was promised.
Re: ASUU To Call Of Strike After Gov. Pays Agreed Dues by Dreamliner787(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
In anything they do, it would be so reasonable if they called off the strike this month the and then we all get to resume 1st week of January

(1) (Reply)

Oau Cut Off Mark / Nettpad Scholarship / Neco Gce 2011 Questions And Answer To Aid Candidate. (call 08093373409)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.