Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) (1672 Views)

RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by SiggyNG: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

Otoko Steven Edwards, a student of Rivers state university (RSUST), Port Harcourt, has bagged a first class degree in Pure and Applied Mathematics from the Department of Mathematics, Siggy reports.

Otoko Steven Edwards bagged a First Class degree from the Department of Mathematics, Rivers State University, breaking a 41-year-old record.

The young man was first admitted into the university to study Mechanical Engineering but switched to Mathematics.

He took this decision when he discovered that he has an enormous flair for figures than he had for engines

To be able to graduate with the highly impressive result, Edwards said he had many sleepless nights during which he studied hard to remain on top till the end

But what is most exciting about the news is that Edwards is the very first student to achieve that feat since the establishment of the department in 1980.

Siggy gathered, Edwards stated he was initially admitted into the school to study Mechanical Engineering but switched to Mathematics after discovering that he was more of a Math person.

https://campusnews.medium.com/rsust-student-perfect-5-0cgpa-from-department-of-mathematics-photos-1f3727bfbd34

2 Likes

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Genius...

Wike, please, build this outstanding genius a flyover at Rumuokurusi..

1 Like

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by 7victor(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
They should just give him scholarship to go for PhD abroad.

When he comes back, let him be immediately made a professor.

No need for him to go through the ranks: lecturer 3, lecturer 2, lecturer 1, senior lecturer, reader, associate professor and professor.

They should just skip all those ranks and make him a professor.

2 Likes

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ok nice one..

We have two one thing in common..

I also had sleepless night too in school then..
Either killing mosquitoes or doing night plan downloading movies.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hot brain
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by Jidemoo: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
He should be nicknamed (Book)

1 Like

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
I love seeing things like this. Not BBN or any other nonsense show biz.

If anyone wants to come here to say he switched because Engineering is hard, please be reminded that he graduated with a Perfect gp. He has been having A.

1 Like

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
The real odogwu

1 Like

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by tolugar: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Otoko Steven Edwards, a student of Rivers state university (RSUST), Port Harcourt, has bagged a first class degree in Pure and Applied Mathematics from the Department of Mathematics, Siggy reports.

Otoko Steven Edwards bagged a First Class degree from the Department of Mathematics, Rivers State University, breaking a 41-year-old record.

The young man was first admitted into the university to study Mechanical Engineering but switched to Mathematics.

He took this decision when he discovered that he has an enormous flair for figures than he had for engines

To be able to graduate with the highly impressive result, Edwards said he had many sleepless nights during which he studied hard to remain on top till the end

But what is most exciting about the news is that Edwards is the very first student to achieve that feat since the establishment of the department in 1980.

Siggy gathered, Edwards stated he was initially admitted into the school to study Mechanical Engineering but switched to Mathematics after discovering that he was more of a Math person.

https://campusnews.medium.com/rsust-student-perfect-5-0cgpa-from-department-of-mathematics-photos-1f3727bfbd34

Hj
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by tolugar: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
At the end of the day Government will tell him to go and farm

1 Like

Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2021
wiseone28:
At the end of the day Government will tell him to go and farm
what's wrong with farming.
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by sageb: 4:27am On Dec 14, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Congrats scholar
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by sageb: 4:32am On Dec 14, 2021
7victor:

No need for him to go through the ranks: lecturer 3, lecturer 2, lecturer 1, senior lecturer, reader, associate professor and professor.

It's not as easy as you wish it to be
For Nwaniba campus, Dr. Etukop(comp.sc)have been lecturing for decades yet no promotion to the professorship rank.
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by KINGJAJA888(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2021
7victor:

I swear. He deserves exactly that and much more better. Omo. This kind intelligence pass computer ohh. Some human beings are just natural geniuses damnnnn. I'm Shook grin
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by padi94(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2021
Good one bro
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by KINGJAJA888(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2021
Can this nigga just get married to my sister already? I need this mad intelligence in my bloodline grin
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Nicepoker:
what's wrong with farming.
Nothing wrong, are you one?

If not why?
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2021
wiseone28:
Nothing wrong, are you one?

If not why?
sure I am.
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2021
Na yahoo guys ladies dey find. them nor dey trip for all these again. silly girls.
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by 7victor(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2021
sageb:

It's not as easy as you wish it to be
For Nwaniba campus, Dr. Etukop(comp.sc)have been lecturing for decades yet no promotion to the professorship rank.

It is true Sha.
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by 7victor(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:

I swear. He deserves exactly that and much more better. Omo. This kind intelligence pass computer ohh. Some human beings are just natural geniuses damnnnn. I'm Shook grin
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by sageb: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Can this nigga just get married to my sister already? I need this mad intelligence in my bloodline grin

Hahaha
But your moniker is King Jaja
The head of Anna pepple house in Bonny
The founder of Opobo-ama
The Amayanabo of Opobo
Finally, I am a PH guy too
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Wow....ebora indeed! Congrats!
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by IdiongoGodwin11(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2021
I wish her all d very Best
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
IdiongoGodwin11:
I wish her all d very Best
You no sabi type or wetin
Re: RSUST Student Graduate with Perfect 5.0CGPA From Department Of Maths (Photos) by Seeksnigeria: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
scholar embarassed

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Is A Greedy Body That Should Be Dissolved / Waec 2011 Agric Pratical Question / Mobil Nigeria National Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.