Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge (3749 Views)

Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
world’s fattest Vagina uses expanders to make boobs huge.

A model who wants the “world’s fattest vagina” took a detour on her mission. She stopped to get a boob job – and now her bust is even bigger.

A female who is on a quest to get the “world’s fattest vagina” has placed her plans on hold – to get a boob task.

The 24-year-old Canadian, who calls herself Mary Magdalene, just got 3000cc expanders inserted into her breasts.

She dropped jaws by means of showing off the consequences of the manner on Instagram.

Alongside an picture of her better curves, the version wrote: “officially within the 3000cc club and nevertheless developing. So obsessed already omg.”

Mary is so chuffed with the consequences that she’s proven long gone topless on OnlyFans.

She informed keen followers: “will be revealing uncensored outcomes on my website.”

Despite the fact that Mary is thrilled she’s boosted her curves, her healing procedure hasn’t been easy.

The version admitted her frame was still restoration from the op – and her large bust has confirmed complex to adjust to.

On Instagram, a commenter gushed: “searching sooo suitable with the brand new expanders woman! In love with your new look.”

Any other stated: “you’re so lovely.”

And a 3rd delivered: “like it! The expanders are cute.”

Now that Mary has were given the boob activity out of the way, it’s in all likelihood she’ll preserve pursuing her dreams to have the “international’s fattest vagina”.
In recent years, she’s been getting intimate injections that caused her intimate area to “swell up”.

But no matter these troubles, she doesn’t regret spending £seventy six,000 on her surgical treatment transformation.

She said: “I feel extra confident bare, and i really like showing it off in clothes.

“My favored kind of cleavage now could be my camel toe.”

Despite her latest headaches, the Instagram celebrity doesn’t plan on giving up her obsession any time quickly.

She stated: “it’s so thrilling. I’m scared but realistically it wont forestall me. It is very addictive.”
View more details - https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/12/02/worlds-fattest-vagina-uses-expanders-to-make-boobs-huge/

Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by Perfectsouth(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Opportunities dey for abroad sha if not, where dem dey see money do all these nonsense

6 Likes

Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by thesicilian: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Opportunities dey for abroad sha if not, where dem dey see money do all these nonsense
Why won't they spend their money on nonsense when the government takes care of their basic needs like electricity, water, education, etc

1 Like

Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by dimexy247(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
I thought I was gonna see a fatty pusssy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by eddyline(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
see how she ended up looking like a fake doll.
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lip fillers, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation.

Standard plastic surgery journey for a lot of women abroad.

CEONAIJATUBE:
world’s fattest Vagina uses expanders to make boobs huge.

A model who wants the “world’s fattest vagina” took a detour on her mission. She stopped to get a boob job – and now her bust is even bigger.

A female who is on a quest to get the “world’s fattest vagina” has placed her plans on hold – to get a boob task.

The 24-year-old Canadian, who calls herself Mary Magdalene, just got 3000cc expanders inserted into her breasts.

She dropped jaws by means of showing off the consequences of the manner on Instagram.

Alongside an picture of her better curves, the version wrote: “officially within the 3000cc club and nevertheless developing. So obsessed already omg.”

Mary is so chuffed with the consequences that she’s proven long gone topless on OnlyFans.

She informed keen followers: “will be revealing uncensored outcomes on my website.”

Despite the fact that Mary is thrilled she’s boosted her curves, her healing procedure hasn’t been easy.

The version admitted her frame was still restoration from the op – and her large bust has confirmed complex to adjust to.

On Instagram, a commenter gushed: “searching sooo suitable with the brand new expanders woman! In love with your new look.”

Any other stated: “you’re so lovely.”

And a 3rd delivered: “like it! The expanders are cute.”

Now that Mary has were given the boob activity out of the way, it’s in all likelihood she’ll preserve pursuing her dreams to have the “international’s fattest vagina”.
In recent years, she’s been getting intimate injections that caused her intimate area to “swell up”.

But no matter these troubles, she doesn’t regret spending £seventy six,000 on her surgical treatment transformation.

She said: “I feel extra confident bare, and i really like showing it off in clothes.

“My favored kind of cleavage now could be my camel toe.”

Despite her latest headaches, the Instagram celebrity doesn’t plan on giving up her obsession any time quickly.

She stated: “it’s so thrilling. I’m scared but realistically it wont forestall me. It is very addictive.”
View more details - https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/12/02/worlds-fattest-vagina-uses-expanders-to-make-boobs-huge/
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lip fillers, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation.

Standard plastic surgery journey for a lot of women abroad.

simp of the year. I know say u must dey here

1 Like

Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Do something more meaningful than quoting me out of context

NengiWIDEtoto:
simp of the year. I know say u must dey here
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by WrittyWritter(f): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
How their men are attracted to dis is what I can't understand... ..she looks so lipsrsealed
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by BrutusOj(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
So many mad people who are supposed to be tammed in psychiatric home are free all over the world.
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by ebudola49200: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
: simp of the year. I know say u must dey here
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Waste of human and waste of money
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Seen,we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by fati2001(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2020
SO BEAUTIFUL!
Re: World’s Fattest Vagina Uses Expanders To Make Boobs Huge by Benwallt(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Don't they feel pain?

(1) (Reply)

P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo / Burna Boy Helps Lil Brother Toast A Babe On Campus.[video] / Damn!!! She's So Hot Your Eyes Will Burn Looking At Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.