Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo (3751 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Basketmouth Pose For Rare Selfie / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by otexbaba(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmm boss them

Brought to you by ..www.

Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by spyroxy1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
ode nie!

how have any1 of them grabbed their bossom ?

oponu sowe nu
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by sauceEEP(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Attention seeking op...
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by joyli: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
this Karen sef?? undecided undecided undecided

Most u open ur chest for all to see
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by tpia5: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
staged photos, seems like the people involved have their pr team release various rumours from time to time.

na the audience be mugu.
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Ivynwa(f): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2013
What is all that ogbe oroma (mounds & rounds of Orange) the Karen lady is showing us? Somebody tell her to cover up some of that.
Little is sexy and feminine, we didn't ask to see all of that. Hahaha.grin

1 Like

Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by tpia5: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2013
Ivynwa: What is all that ogbe oroma (mounds & rounds of Orange) the Karen lady is showing us? Somebody tell her to cover up some of that.
Little is sexy and feminine, we didn't ask to see all of that. Hahaha.grin

Ivynwa:

she looks lovely and may have a shape as dangerous as her mama's. I mean her shape dey give some wive's heart attack because when the hussy sees that shape he doesn't want to go to sleep anymore. He will want to watch that hot shape in the movie all night long. Lol lol.
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Ivynwa(f): 2:22am On Mar 06, 2013
@Tpiah@

What is the meaning of those quotes of mine you rewrote and pasted there.
How can you get another post I have in Mercy Johnson's baby thread and add Karen's name to make it seem like i said different things about Karen when your last quote was another post in another thread posted over a different matter. You alone knows what prompted this, go ahead and humour yourself. I don't have time for this height of -----I even lack words to describe this------.Is this poster above really Tpiah or some other person? Whoever you are---you get time sha, carry go, have fun if that is your idea of fun. Know what I'm laughing at you at whatever is there in the crannies of your heart that made you think of doing this. I am sorry for you if it was ill motivated. The field is all yours---------play on----some day you will sing a different tune of song to this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1215428/say-hello-mercy-johnsons-baby#14620229

Ivynwa: O duka Nne ye. (She is like her mother).
I just said it the way my people say it, some will get funny and say "O dewere anya, onu na imi ka Nne ye"(She keep eye,nose and mouth like her mama).
She looks lovely and may have a shape as dangerous as her mama's. I mean Mercy Johnson's shape dey give some wive's heart attack because when the hussy sees that shape he doesn't want to go to sleep anymore. He will want to watch that hot shape in the movie all night long. Lol lol.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by tpia5: 2:36am On Mar 06, 2013
dont discriminate dear, you can always withhold your comment instead of being hypocritical about whose n.udity you prefer seeing.

were you forced to post?

i fail to see why you commend one n.udity and attack the same n.udity on another woman.

care to explain?
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Ivynwa(f): 2:49am On Mar 06, 2013
tpia@:
dont discriminate dear, you can always withhold your comment instead of being hypocritical about whose breasts you prefer seeing.

were you forced to post?

i fail to see why you commend one b.reast and attack the same b.reast on another woman.

care to explain?

You seem to be in a warring mood but the problem is that i am not. Telling somebody to cover up some part of her br-east is not the same thing as appreciating a good work of God in appreciating my fellow woman's shape. I can't believe that you are so myopic and small minded as to think that i was referring to a Mercy Johnson's br-east when i said that she has a nice shape. Your mind and thinking pattern is baffling dearie.
You are being funny, why do you have a problem that I appreciated Mercy Johnson's shape? I have a right to appreciate somebody's nice shape. You seem confused, I said in this thread that Karen should cover up some parts of the br-easts and not show us all and in the thread of the baby of Mercy Johnson https://www.nairaland.com/1215428/say-hello-mercy-johnsons-baby#14620229 I complimented the new born saying that she may have a shape as dangerous(nice) as her mums. There is no picture of Mercy Johnson in that thread neither is mercy johnson showing us half of her br-east there so this two posts are very unrelated. Whatever it is cooking soup in your heart made you mix the two together to serve to the world here in order to label me that did you no wrong bad.

Are you such a fan of mine that you have been following me around threads and weighing my posts on scales or am i simply a target of something in your heart that went sour? I mean the bad feeling in your heart is so eating deep that you had to copy my post and delete what I wrote to write in "Karen" where I was referring to Mercy Johnson's daughter. Your heart is looking to play the soured game of the heart, play on-----na you go tire. I've always been pleasant and nice to you and this is the second time you enter a thread and try to twist my posts, i ignored you the first time, this time around i realized that it's deliberate.

Know what sweet------I don't have time and will never direct a post, a word or a letter to you again. Get on please. Thank, you!
I do myself a favour and doesn't bother reading posts that are not healthy for me so whatever you decide to cook up, twist, delete, write and add my username to it here does not pertain to me as i won't be reading. Bye and God bless sis.

4 Likes

Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 06, 2013
*giving Ivynwa a hug*
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2013
I'm a sucker for big boobs, but there's something about this Karen's boobs that seem so synthetic, so unsexy, so unfondleable, and definitely so unsuckable. Too round and stiff-looking.
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Feedmemore(f): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2013
Ivynwa, no mind tpia o! She dey look for trouble where there is none.

Activate your ignore button. cheesy
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Cosmopolice: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2013
joyli: this Karen sef?? undecided undecided undecided

Wat do want ha to open. Ha pu..sssy
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by maonye: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2013
MY DEAR KAREN, OPENING UR BREAST IT'S SHOWS DAT U ARE NT RESPONSIBLE. PLS BE RESPONSIBLE SO DAT GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WILL COME UR WAY FOR MARRIAGE. OPENING UR BREAST IS NT A WISE CHOICE TO MAKE, EMBRACE GOD. AND STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE.
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Those booobs are definetely fake! undecided
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by otexbaba(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Fake may be a yes to that
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
I love 'em twin towers. Those synthetic structures of her's can turn thought from unhealthy mood and set mind to profitable purpose. Inspiring! smiley
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Dovahkiin(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2013

Yes , if u have it flaunt it
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by cbaba: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2013

SHe looks like an ape!
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by ugojamali(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
tchidi: *giving Ivynwa a hug*

I want a hug too
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by 2sa2: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
Karen is just so fu cking fugly, she should wear face mask once in a while undecided
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Valto(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
fugly ashi of BBA representing!
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
ugojamali:

I want a hug too

Partina'm....ngwa bia were nke gi!
Re: P-Square, Karen Igho, & Ruki Sandras Pose For a Photo by phalbat55: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Who is Kabo Igohdo? Agbero wife or wat? sad

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Sean Tizzle's N500k Guiseppe Zanotti Sneakers. Picture / Rapper Snoop Dogg Becomes A White Guy / Mr. Biggs Staff Getting A Quick Sex From A Customer Same Day they met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.