Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy (35742 Views)

Policemen Not Permitted To Search Citizens’ Phones – Lagos CP / ‘Headless Mob Killed Christ’: Soludo’s Easter Message Sparks Controversy / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by uuzba(m): 1:35am On Dec 03, 2020
lomprico:
what's the point for the panel then? undecided
See how to do Journalism here.

You people and phone .
It's not everywhere you will be carrying Phone up and down.
Even Spiderman is a journalist.

Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by mysteryman2014: 4:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Nonsense, at this age and time when spy cameras can be used. It is all an effort in futility
Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by Splen07(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2020
]I have never seen where a culprit will set up a panel to investigate himself and you expect good thing to come out from the same panel

The police arrested me and gave me a layer to defend me.( In Burna boy's voice)
Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by orisa37: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2020
SILLY PRONOUNCEMENTS: "FURTHER #ENDSARS PROTESTERS WILL BE TREATED AS COUP PLOTTERS".
Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by showafrica(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-orders-journalists-to-switch-off-phones/2jr9p66

The Lagos Judicial Panel on SARS reacts:

https://twitter.com/LagosSarsPanel/status/1333756014689198080

Meanwhile, Editi Effiong, who has been live tweeting the hearings has this to say;

https://twitter.com/EditiEffiong/status/1333763738730684416

Later, Editi Effiong gave an update indicating that the “Turn off your phones” rule has been reversed.

https://twitter.com/EditiEffiong/status/1333850784371531777?s=19

Nigerians no dey think, just wear body cam or face cam. So that if they lie to Nigerians, you expose them on YouTube and become celeb.
Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by showafrica(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Blossomfirst:
grin grin grin When you visit the US or any sane country, from Nigeria you'll believe you've been in a zoo all the while wasting away.

Zoo is even more organized and safe... This country is worst than that na..
Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by Benbellamor: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2020
I observed that the journalists were causing distractions even blocking people sitting and coming too close to people talking
Let me post some pictures
Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by Blackdisciple(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2020
The panel sittings na yawu yawu cos the way the thing is going shows the government are not even ready for the sittings at all....
Re: 'Switch Off Your Phones' - Lagos #EndSARS Panel's Rule Sparks Controversy by dstar01(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigerian government and secrecy, dem wan manipulate and coerce the witnesses be that. undecided

Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari / LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.