Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration (52461 Views)

Messi Slammed For Lack Of Leadership During Defeat By Bayern Munich / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by thaoriginator: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Evilgenuis: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
sad
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by AyarmBoye(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
internationalman:
540k pounds is nothing too much worth losing for the idol, Diego Maradona after all, humans are used to bury some great men in Africa.

After he, Messi has lived a long fulfilling life I believe a certain footballer would do the same if not more for him

no be 540k o .... just 540pounds
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by hayesconcept(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chicken change
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by chrisxxx(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
540 only?
He should just give the 1080 cos he will do it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by toprealman: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
XINOIX:
let's settle this here, who is the GOAT

like for Maradona share for Messi
Show some respect bro.
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Gkay1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
I trust him, he will pay it
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Imagine fetching a spoon of water from the ocean

2 Likes

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by pickatyou2: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chicken change .

It was worth it for maradona.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ewure!
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by stayclearofme: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
chiiraq802:
Lionel Pessi....
Dry joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Carter4luv(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
£60m a year. God where are you. Even #100k for the year many Nigeria youth never earn. ������
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by hotseat: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
If it is for the great and legendary Diego Maradona, he should be pardoned.

The soccer world is generally mourning his demise.

Besides, £540 is chicken feed to a multimillionaire!
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
o o ba yindi, iwo lo mo
grin grin grin
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by kennyflames(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
e no even affect him
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Messi already new the rule before going on to break it.

Messi knew that there is a penalty for that and he doesn’t care or mind the cost involved in paying the tribute to one’s idol.

Good for Messi for acknowledging the idol not minding the cost, he will pay it.

I wonder if he'd still do the same if an m was attached to that figure... cheesy

Stingy ass tax evader!
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Cmanforall: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
540 pounds is like a peanut.
But the rule is there and has to be applied irrespective of the situation or who is involved.

1 Like

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by kennyflames(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Robnectar:
fvck NiCcur

damn NiCcuR grin

my guy u sabi grin

i can relate grin

u just mocked swalomir grin grin

that guy sef grin grin grin
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Robnectar:

ori lo mo fun e, woranworan grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahakikikikikikikiki grin grin grin

Katikati! grin
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Sicilyjoe: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
internationalman:
540k pounds is nothing too much worth losing for the idol, Diego Maradona after all, humans are used to bury some great men in Africa.

After he, Messi has lived a long fulfilling life I believe a certain footballer would do the same if not more for him

Read u can't read or u don't understand, indomie children, everything na K for u children, the fine is €540 not 540.000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
If it had happened in Nigeria, they would have fined him according to his worth.

See how orderly things should be done without greed and being entitled to someone else's wealth.
Nigeria jagajaga!

1 Like

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by DSoj(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
This rule is evil. How can u ban a celebration that doesn't hurt anyone? Not racial nor abusive.
Wats there in removing shirt?

2 Likes

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by sonnie10: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Messi already new the rule before going on to break it.

Messi knew that there is a penalty for that and he doesn’t care or mind the cost involved in paying the tribute to one’s idol.

Good for Messi for acknowledging the idol not minding the cost, he will pay it.

True.
Mohammad Ali did it during the US/Vietnam war even though he knew there was going to be some penalty. The sporting arena has always been a place for activism, solidarity and defiance, even politics.
You see how China called the world to come to Beijing during their Olympics, that was a statement event. They were actually letting the world know that they have emerged as an economic power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Robnectar(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
kennyflames:

my guy u sabi grin
i can relate grin
u just mocked swalomir grin grin

that guy sef grin grin grin

lol grin
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Robnectar(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahakikikikikikikiki grin grin grin
Katikati! grin

lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Minjim: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
internationalman:

Are you sure it 540k?
They never said thousand o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by shollythetic91: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
This one na billing ...no be hitting cool
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by mogbolade43693: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
:let's settle this here, who is the GOAT like for Maradona share for Messi Show some respect bro.
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
eddyline:
free the guy jor

What he did was against the rule of the game, as a Nigerian, you are used to lawlessness so I understand the angle from which you are coming
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Danny50: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Thatz huge for a death man, men like me dont av time for death men I celebrates the living instead of death people.
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by kings11ng(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Lunch money
Re: Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration by Exodora: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Messi is very well endowed under ooooo chaaaaiiii is something .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal / Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.