Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerian Police Force Denied Falsifying Picture Of Suspect (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Force Denied Falsifying Picture Of Suspect (video) (190 Views)

Nwoko Secures Release Of Suspect Who Can Manufacture Drones, Modify AK-47 / Politician, Youths Attempt To Steal Corpse Of Suspect Who Died In Bayelsa Police / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Denied Falsifying Picture Of Suspect (video) by tunday2020(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
The Nigerian Police Force has denied the rumour making rounds that its deliberately falsified a picture of one of the suspects shared on their twitter handle on 1st December, 2020.

This clarification was made on their verified twitter handle. They used the medium to show the video evidence of the arrests of escaped inmates from Oko Correctional Center in Edo State, which include a dismissed army officer and others.

"The Force wishes to state categorically that there was absolutely no misrepresentation or any intention whatsoever to deceive members of the public." They said.

They said the case of one Talatu Ibrahim, a female of 40 years arrested with 6 AK49 rifles and Duleji Alhaji Abubakar a.k.a Ori jeje who gets arms supply from her to carry out series of kidnapping and armed robbery in Kwara State, the pictures are authentic and true representation of the suspects and exhibits.

"However, the pictures were taken separately and merged into one screen for seamless understanding of the story line. The arms showcased in the picture were the exhibits recovered by Police operatives from the suspects."

"one of the suspects, Alhaji Hudu Musa a.k.a Mai Cellular, had already been taken out for investigation purposes at the time the group picture was taken on 1st December, 2020, a day after the public parade of the suspects.

His picture was therefore taken separately and merged with the three others in the group picture for presentation purpose and to enable readers and viewers have a one-stop glance of the suspects in the story for easy follow-up and understanding."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYCx2mM5LbU

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1334162035979014144?s=19

Re: Nigerian Police Force Denied Falsifying Picture Of Suspect (video) by Simplehuman: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Denied Falsifying Picture Of Suspect (video) by Mokason288(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
I swear I don’t understand what I read

But I feel the summary is that the NPF are as confused and useless as that Daura born cow

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 14 Years Old Step Daugther / Insecurity: Nigerians Deserve Rest Of Mind In 2021, Says CAN / If You Cross The Line, You Have To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.