Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy (60860 Views)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by bendike: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why not test it on the leg.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by crackhaus: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
kellybently:

Leave condom. Sex is a spiritual tin ooo.
Chest don touch chest. Even na doggy. The connectivity already established
Wahala...

God rest his soul, but that yeye boy suppose read the operating manual for odeshi before engaging in careless testing.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by UnBanEbenezer(f): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

You people and these your mumu excuses for juju ehn.. there's nothing like juju, get that into your heads. It's just an illusion.
who be this?
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by donPhill(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Exactly! you got it!

and that explains why Others were bulletproof and Him was not
yes na, that thing na another believe on it's own!
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by UnBanEbenezer(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikea81:

Mumu Samson. Woman take am. Girl on her period don spoil the charm.......his brain been dead, his body just went to join it
Buharidgeneral:
She is on her period I guess
Mayng01:
Women and their potency. Maybe she was on her cycle, since other tested and proved effective
iamDrRhymes:
Maybe the girl was on her period.
nams77:

You didn't read where it said other of his friends tested theirs and it didn't penetrate.

Ordinarily, when a charm is done for protection, you avoid things having to do with ladies.

Seems the lady was menstruating
damosade:
The lady was on her period.
If you know you know.
Royaldave200:
Charm gone wrong ...the lady was probably on her period hereby neutralizing whatever charm he had on
Vanzcharles:
Another fool!!! You don't test a charm by giving it to a woman.
Many things dey break charm...
She fit dey see her period.
She has had sex with you before definitely, spiritually you are cojoined. So its like attacking yourself.
The matter too much .
There are so many things that destroys its efficiencies. You can never know angry. Because having a charm is a trap.
slipperyanus07:
Maybe his girlfriend was on her period that thing dey spoil jazz wella
chai herbalists boku for this forum sha

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by mrkels(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Girl was on her period . Niggi didn’t do due diligence
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by richie240: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
when2:

Including the women in your family. Learn to talk like a reasonable human being
Tho nor be me u quote o, but I gast put mouth.
Even if u ask d women in ur family -I'm talking of old and experienced women o, not indomie chin-chin generation - they will tell u dt menstruation na bad market as per charm levels.

Even bible sef tork say woman wey dey menstruate, na unclean tin for hin aiz.
Nor let all ds oyibo ppl wey dey promote rubbish just to further their satanic agenda foól u o.
They fit even come up with another foolish theory tmr say "putting drops of mensrual blood inside soup na vitamin M".
cool
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Blue3k(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lol idiots believing in nonsense.
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Danny50: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Akwa ibom boys disturbing the peace of my dear city well rest on bro.
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Farid24224(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
I feel for the girl sha.. . She just did wetin her Bobo told her to do...
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
He wants to impress the girl that he is a super hero. Alas he ended being one.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Seyzcham91(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
On normal day others should be arrested as well. i meant other friend the bullet proof worked on

They must explain what led to the Move at first, why would they be doing and testing Bulletproof If Not that They Preparing for some cult, criminal or crime shit
donPhill:
yes na, that thing na another believe on it's own!
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Nwaceci1234(f): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
[I want to like this post 100, million times, God bless you dear more grace. quote author=Righteousness89 post=96665680]When GOD Almighty wanted to Create Fish,
HE Spoke to the Sea.
When GOD wanted to create trees,
HE spoke to the Earth.
But when GOD was to create Man,
HE turned to Himself.

My DADDY said " Let us Make Man in our Image and in our likeness"

If you take a Fish out of Water! It will Die.
If you remove a Tree from the Soil( Earth), it will Die.
When Man Disconnects From GOD, HE is Gone! HE is Dead! HE is empty! HE is Exposed! HE becomes Foolish! Filled with Folly!

GOD without Man, Remains GOD!
Man without GOD is Nothing!
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by kingxsamz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lol, people can stand bullets from a gun in Nigeria, yet Boko haram keeps killing them like flies. Juju my ass.
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Burstit(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool

Tested and Trusted. Just like nothing good comes out of Anambra state, so does nothing good comes out of Nigerian girlfriends.
Bros, you read the news so?
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by ghettochild4u(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=adeola1097 post=96669411]Where are the people who said jazz exists? [/quote
It does exist.
But this very one can be made void if the gun shot was from a woman
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by karnap(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
donPhill:
instructions de to follow, guy man no gree, probably he's not to be shot by someone with a monthly flow or the one that just finished a rump...
anyways, RIP to the death
Jazz exist but It can failed as well
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by GavelSlam: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

What are you saying

Doesn't it baffle you that there are over a hundred numbskulls to like his post?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Emeka71(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Black man instead of investing in science is wasting time in religious and stupid frivolities expecting a useless charm to perform duty of a bullet proof vest

And to think the guy is likely a cultist hence running helterskelter for bullet proof makes me not to bother wasting RIP

To the ladies stop dating cultist you won't hear ...they can only land you in trouble, troubles bigger than anyone can easily rescue you from
Pure foolishness.
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by peropoliet(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
I buy payooner fund

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Caseywilliams(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/girl-shoots-boyfriend-to-death-testing-local-charm-efficacy/
check well that girl must currently be on her period
reasons why if woman dey her period no go have anytin to do with her make ur work no go cast
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
You don’t know your daddy..quote author=Righteousness89 post=96665680]When GOD Almighty wanted to Create Fish,
HE Spoke to the Sea.
When GOD wanted to create trees,
HE spoke to the Earth.
But when GOD was to create Man,
HE turned to Himself.

My DADDY said " Let us Make Man in our Image and in our likeness"

If you take a Fish out of Water! It will Die.
If you remove a Tree from the Soil( Earth), it will Die.
When Man Disconnects From GOD, HE is Gone! HE is Dead! HE is empty! HE is Exposed! HE becomes Foolish! Filled with Folly!

GOD without Man, Remains GOD!
Man without GOD is Nothing!
[/quote]
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Olisehinnocent: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool

Tested and Trusted. Just like nothing good comes out of Anambra state, so does nothing good comes out of Nigerian girlfriends.
Later una girls go dey complain Dat anambra men no dey marry them grin grin cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Dreadlock69(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala for who know dey read Terms and Conditions

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Traininghub(f): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
What will this girl be charged with now?
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by arsenal444(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Might be she was on her monthly flow.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by highbee02: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Simplehuman:
Wonders shall never end

This wonder has ended
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Dididrumz(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mumu boy.

Don't you know that no matter the juju you do, if woman shoot you na straight to 6ft.
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Anaerobi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Aunty for shot for leg na
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by oyeb15: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Maybe d girl dey do mensuration.

If she try others too,dem go fall.
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Victor08032(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

What are you saying

It is you You're without understanding, but as for me I deal seriously understood
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Thinkfree(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Our own for kogi no de fail oo ...
The guy fuck_up sha..
Why should u allow woman test you? ..
Don't u know woman are naturally disadvantage to human existence?..
he forgot that women especially those on their menstruation can neutralise any African juju.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK / Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.