Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy (60889 Views)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by richie240: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Shalommy:
The guy made a big mistake by asking a woman to test him. Women have what it takes to destroy any charm or jazz.
Hehehehe......d beings wey go into collaboration with serpent/Satan?
U gast fear d person wey nor fear them!
cool
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:

chai herbalists boku for this forum sha

Me sef na herbalist grin grin cool
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Drone95:
wahala be like test charm. females are juju spoiler especially when they are on their monthly period. a good example is a guy brought to the clinic A&E with the history of physical assult & stabbed with broken bottle, while trying to suture the lacerated wound ,the needle(catgut) is just breaking,it's not that his skin is dat thick but charm still dey effective a little bit .the doctor asked the nurses if any of them is on period,boom one of the nurses is doing her menses, then d doc told the nurse to do the suturing, immediately she inserted the needle it enters inside the guy body nd that was how the wound was sutured successfully by the nurse.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Kaymansion(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
That lady is stronger than him if you know you know, I reserved my comments though
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by richie240: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
shoprite:
Lol . . .I even read where someone said he probably didn't follow the native doctor's instruction grin . . . This particular kind of jazz will pass as the biggest scam in jazz history because the "jazzee" wouldn't have the balls to run a test while the "jazzer" will always assure the "jazzee" that all is well ! grin grin grin
Read d news again!
It says, 3 of his friends had successfully tested d charm and it worked; it only failed when it got to his turn.
cool
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by GoshenNLA(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Did the charm work?
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by donPhill(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cutehector:
grin people perish due to lack of knowledge
NO CAPS!
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by donPhill(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Farki:

Nigerians don't want to leave the stone age, that's why we can be played for fools by politicians. undecided
We want to continue believing nonsense and expecting magic to happen.
you see this stone age wey you de talk of so ehn, even China wey de give us loan still de that age, not to call India wey our politicians de visit for charms... abi na small Ghana here wey de lift yahoo boys leg?
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by donPhill(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
karnap:

Jazz exist but It can failed as well
no caps, the rules wey de complicated and hard to adhere plenty pass the potency
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by donPhill(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Seyzcham91:
On normal day others should be arrested as well. i meant other friend the bullet proof worked on

They must explain what led to the Move at first, why would they be doing and testing Bulletproof If Not that They Preparing for some cult, criminal or crime shit
from the investigative angle, you not far from the truth
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by obonujoker(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
olajizz01:
You are now becoming a nuisance on this forum,this forum is not your church,If you want to preach to your sheeple, go to church not on this public forum

He's doing the right thing.... Preaching can be done anywhere, especially in a place like Nairaland where there's lot of traffic
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Juliusmomoh: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
holywind:
so una get powerful one for kogi
Yea
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Juliusmomoh: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Biglugard:

Wear or drink come make I fire u.or else idonbelivit
E no go enter.. aswear
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Juliusmomoh: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thinkfree:
he forgot that women especially those on their menstruation can neutralise any African juju.
No mind am... E Bleep up
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by olajizz01(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ayomidepaul81:

Nigga how's it ur headache
Because he has became a public nuisance.
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by Bikonze(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy by airminem(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Our own for kogi no de fail oo ...
The guy fuck_up sha..
Why should u allow woman test you? ..
Don't u know woman are naturally disadvantage to human existence?..
Women is the new future tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. / How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part / Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.