Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

My N D.E(I Once Died) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My N D.E(I Once Died) (202 Views)

Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! / L E F T - B E H I N D / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My N D.E(I Once Died) by ApostleAnarchy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Till the point of my death, I kept on doubting the spirit of God, even though I was once a fervent Christian. Of course, am also a Nigeran just like everyone of you even though I grew up in a semi poor background.
What actually landed me on my death bed was normal fever, it spanned for two whole days and transformed into something deadly (I have no idea as I couldn't afford to go to a hospital)
I began feeling the clutches of death at about 2-3pm of that day. My breathing grew a little bit fast ,but I shrugged it off initially and headed to my wardrobe and pulled out my bedsheet which I used to carefully wrap up my whole body from head to toe. I closed my eyes ,trying to calm my self down but to my horror, my breathing grew 10 x faster. I began feeling my body shaking uncontrollably!. Of course my elder brother was around but as we have separate rooms, he was unaware of my serious condition. Prior to that moment, I usually wished death upon my poor soul so even thougb I was pretty much scared, it facilitated my death as I had little or no fighting will. My body grew far cooler than a refrigerator and my face paled.
No matter what I did, I couldn't catch my breath- it was as though there was a natural barrier to how deep I could breath. Fast spasms ran down my whole internal organs but at the last minute, a voice resounded within me, a voice I couldn't dare go against. It was thin but I could hear and feel everything it said. It reminded me of the people I was currently keeping malice with and secret evils i committed. ofcourse I love arguing my way out of every troublesome situation but at that very point, it wasn't due to fear of death or whatever but it was due to the singular fact that all the voice said was true .I couldn't refute it's words at all. After mentioning most of my sins, both the minor ones I wasn't aware of, I sighed in regret. I realized that hell iis indeed a real place and I was going there. By now, I wasn't aware of my surrounding anymore. All I could feel and hear was this thin warm voice. After naming some of my sins, it mercifully passed down divine instructions that seeped directly into my souls- instructions I am to always adhere to and as he did this, I felt the host of heaven jubilating -just as when a soul is saved. I need no one to tell me it's my last chance.
It felt as though he was already determined to save me ,it wasn't like I am special or that sort. After this whole event occurred, I came to exist once more. I opened my eyes but it felt like my body wasn't able to be used anymore. From my eyes, nose , ears and down to my legs, I was all stiff and exhausted. I looked at my time and it was almost five hours since I died.
I screamed Jesus in my mind to regain control over my self. Immediately I began talking to myself. I told myself to drink 2- bit filled cups of water(it wasn't the voice this time but my subconscious telling me this ) I struggled out of my former death bed and dashed to the kitchen. After gobbling up the instructed volume of water, I gradually began feeling my sorrounding once more.
So I'm just wondering, what if my lord didn't want to save me abeg? So my obituary post would have began circulating around and people would've gathered together to weep my death.
Omo, christians take this message serious and for non-christians/ atheists, Jesus has already spoken about him not revealing himself to our faithless generation in his holy book. Let's not allow our doubts lead us to our doom.
Also, When preaching to a weak/unbelieving individual, don't force yourself on him/her. Find a way to show love and kindness to him/her and speak words of truth with patience to him or her.
God bless....

1 Like

Re: My N D.E(I Once Died) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
You know it's going to be another bullshit post when someone who had a **NEAR** death experience says he DIED.

Delusion.

1 Like

Re: My N D.E(I Once Died) by ApostleAnarchy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bacteriologist:
You know it's going to be another bullshit post when someone who had a **NEAR** death experience says he DIED.

Delusion.
Bro, I was really gone. Languages can't explain how cast-off I felt
Pardon my grammatical errors ( there's a reason for most of them btw
Re: My N D.E(I Once Died) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
ApostleAnarchy:

Bro, I was really gone. Languages can't explain how cast-off I felt
Pardon my grammatical errors ( there's a reason for most of them btw

I'm not your bro. Have you ever heard of the phrase, "nearly doesn't kill a bird?"

A NEAR death experience is not DEATH.

When you're certified dead, CLINICALLY, there's no coming back.

(1) (Reply)

This Former Muslim Man Gave His Life To Jesus In The Lords Chosen / Catholic Bishops Amazed At The Newly Constructed Christian Chapel (pictures) / Bishop TD Jakes Sermon 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.