Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry (865 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Ge0grapher(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Death is really sad, I remember when I heard the news that Dagrin was dead, chaii, I cried! I was in secondary school then (SS2), though I knew he was involved in an accident and has been in the hospital but I wasn't expecting his death!!!

Jeez!! I felt so sad, I kept listening to all his songs, there was one of his track that I had on repeat, can't remember the name but it had this lyrics "if I die make you no cry for me" mehnn it was so deep, I felt like he knew it was gonna happen.

So I ask, which Celebrity death made you cry ??

Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Authority1o1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Okay...

Patty Obasi.

You mustn't know him to understand that lowliness and stray-way talent can be in one man.

Read that he had to scout for fund when he was down with kidney problem (or it could be a pack of hungry IMSU passers-by who wanted to cash out).

Just few days ago I had to get most of his songs again, at least to reminisce the good moments he gave us.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Mokason288(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bubu
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by illicit(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
None so far....
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Uzomacharles: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chadwick Bossman

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Romanoff(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Michael Jackson.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Azyne(f): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lucky Dube
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by greymiles: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Adolf hitler
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by slawormiir: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Michael Jackson anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Ge0grapher(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Michael Jackson anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Yeah.. I felt that one too

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Venerealisles(f): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Goldie cry she was such a talent.. sad she had to go like that.
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by chukslawrence(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dagrin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Nemesis0147(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sam loco efe

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by Houseofglam7(f): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Whitney Houston.
Still heartbroken by her passing cry
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by planetx13: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Michael jackson, Paul walker, Chadwick boss man

Ciao
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by chizydel123(f): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Muna Obiekwe
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by peacekante: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Whitney houston and Micheal jackson. Then Diego Maradona and Kobe Bryant shattered my heart. Shout out to chadwick.
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by adesanmi21418: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr Michael Jackson anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by fati2001(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2020
MJ

JUICE WRLD

KOBE

XXXCEN

TUPAC
Re: Which Celebrity Death Made You Cry by MrCork: 1:18pm On Apr 20
Venerealisles:
Goldie cry she was such a talent.. sad she had to go like that.
helo. My millionaire uncle is loookin for a beautiful womens who can do housegirl work.he ready to pay u a cool 30k (N30,000 Naira a months) which include housegirl uniform plus cap & u wiĺll be entitiles to free sleeping room & 2 foods a day (breakfast & dinner). U will all so recieve free lesson school to help yor qualification.this is a great shance to makd moiney so are u intaresssted please?

(1) (Reply)

Zyon Emmanuel Shuts Down Internet With New Pictures / Hours After "Wizkid" Released Ginger Video, Check Out What "Davido" Said That Go / Orisabunmi, Siblings Death: Family Opens Up On Cause Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.