Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here (817 Views)

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? / Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl / Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please Help me!!!!

Gadgetify here is a scammer!!
Who scammed me of 25k yesterday

I got to know that he's impersonating the Real "Gadgetify_ng" on Instagram.

I ordered for iPhone 6s plus without fingerprint. He said the price is 40k but I told him I can only pay 25k first, I did and he blocked me.

His Informations;

First Bank.
Ikechukwu Ojuro
+2349131078411

With PROOF!!

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by Uzomacharles: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Go to his bank or report him to EFCC....
Mynd44 lalasticala seun
Do something

OP show proof

2 Likes

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by Nbotee(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
U were supposed to do due diligence by atleast searching his mobile number on the forum and internet to see if any red flags com up

3 Likes

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by StylesX: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
But why would you buy an okay iphone at 25k, isn't it too good to be true? That's where you should have known he's a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Myn44
lalasticala
seen

Please do something
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Don't just view

Please help me to tag or mention the right people please.

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by cbrezy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Gadgetify you must be sanctioned angry
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SKhanmi: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
You can get your money back. Go and complain to your bank

2 Likes

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fake gadgetify return my money!!!

Ikechukwu Ojuro Peter ruturn my 25k!!
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by longetivity(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
so many scammers here
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by dragnet: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
SheCares:
Don't just view
Please help me to tag or mention the right people please.
Go to your bank as advised.

1 Like

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by Uzomacharles: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Go to official EFCC Page in Facebook
Pick their number and file your report and get justice
Or go to your bank and submit all these proof and they will do the necessary

1 Like

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
SKhanmi:
You can get your money back. Go and complain to your bank

Can the money be reverse after I make a complain?
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
dragnet:

Go to your bank as advised.

I will first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Thank you so much sir, I will do just that.
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
longetivity:
so many scammers here

He wants to easily cart away with the money people work hard for!!.
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SKhanmi: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
SheCares:

Can the money be reverse after I make a complain?

That's if he hasn't withdrawn already. But he can be traced & arrested.

https://www.nairaland.com/5617086/how-get-money-back-scammed

1 Like

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by 1x2x3: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
SheCares:

He wants to easily cart away with the money people work hard for!!.

This is very simple, go to your bank and complain then provide your chats and every other evidence. They will block him out easily. This is era of BVN so it will affect all account he has unless he would never the bank again. Very easy thing to sort out. He will come back begging you.
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
1x2x3:

This is very simple, go to your bank and complain then provide your chats and every other evidence. They will block him out easily. This is era of BVN so it will affect all account he has unless he would never the bank again. Very easy thing to sort out. He will come back begging you.

Thank you so much sir, I will go to the bank tomorrow morning.
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by FavRicc: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by xreal: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ojuro has done ojoro.

I pray you get your money back.
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by Onyeka90210(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please send the link of the thread you saw the advert
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by SheCares(f): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Please send the link of the thread you saw the advert
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by chelseamann(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by Idrisab(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
chelseamann:
First of all,
Why would you pay 25k for an iphone 6s plus? Did the person steal it to market it that cheap? U got scammed because you saw a deal that is "too sweet" and the excitement didn't allow u to think about making your findings or using escrow.
You might be very lucky to get a listening ear in the bank because they won't even take your matter serious, even if they do, the cost of getting police report, court order and the stress will exceed 25k. Ok, for those suggesting EFCC, it won't work..I lost 84k to a scammer like 2 years ago, went to EFCC, they shunned me because the amount was "too small" grin for them to start mobilizing men. My advice to u is just to learn your lesson from this and move on (it's very hard but that's the only feasible thing to do)... The guy must have probably withdraw the money or maybe that account might not even be his personal account. My dear, Greed made you lose your hard earn 25k... simple!

Even if advertised for 10 naira
It’s still HER MONEY
This comment sounds somehow
I don’t wantu talk at all

3 Likes

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by chelseamann(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Many people that fall for scam this days are those looking for cheap deals..I'm saying this because I sale phones, how can someone be searching for "a clean usa used iPhone 8+ with 65k? Why not get a brand new Tecno phone for that amount? Must u use iphone? Abeg make people wise up this 2021 oooo
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by chelseamann(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Idrisab:

Even if advertised for 10 naira
It’s still HER MONEY
This comment sounds somehow
I don’t wantu talk at all
did I say it's not her money? It's better I say the truth and shun emotions here..my comment might be hurtful but I'm very sure she and other people reading this will learn one or two things from it.
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by Creeza(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thats how they parade themselves up and down... I almost fell for one this evening, thanks to gtb that kept reversing my money... twice... i just realise there was something def fishy
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by Plugoflagos1(m): 1:17am On Dec 03, 2020
SheCares:
Fake gadgetify return my money!!!

Ikechukwu Ojuro Peter ruturn my 25k!!

Go to the bank report his account they would block it
Make sure you are showing them proof

Once they block it he wouldn’t be able to use the account until they call you to resolve it

If you are lucky he would have so much money in his account he can’t afford to loose like that so you would be called
Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by cassette(m): 1:56am On Dec 03, 2020
chelseamann:
Many people that fall for scam this days are those looking for cheap deals..I'm saying this because I sale phones, how can someone be searching for "a clean usa used iPhone 8+ with 65k? Why not get a brand new Tecno phone for that amount? Must u use iphone? Abeg make people wise up this 2021 oooo

Alaye shut the Bleep up joor, too quick to pass comments , did you read where she said she offered to pay 25k first ?? You are sounding like a scam apologist, even people that aren't looking for cheap deals get scammed too..or were you also looking for cheap deals when you got fleeced of your 84k ?

2 Likes

Re: Please HELP Me, I Have Just Been Scammed By A User Here by okiki20593: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Sale: Mint Oneplus 7pro 8/256gb (pix) SOLD / Hisense Fridge SOLD!! / Brand New MSI GF63 Gaming Laptop 4gb Dedicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.