Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory (17337 Views)

My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Omihanifa: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2020
This one wan use us win opera Mini competition
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by RightChannel: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2020
At least you carry you head come home, dey never shout allahu akbar for you
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by thaoriginator: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Werey dey disguise grin
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Everything was smooth and I noticed that the Director is always fond of me. He gave me tips every now and then. He always told me not to tell others and I kept my mouth shut too. I took this as a nice gesture too but I soon noticed that he calls be after school and during weekend, saying we should hang out. He was an elderly man in his 60s' and married with children. To cut it short, he sexually harassed me during one of my visit to his office, professing undying love for me. I told him to let me go or I will shout for help. After all the drama, he released me out of shame and I ran away from the office.

Hisbah must hear this embarassed
cc LZAA imhotep NgadaAwo

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Quality20(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2020
VEXT:

Those Mallams are sex addicts, i stay in the north, so I know what am saying... Forget those fake holy shits they do display...
most private schools in kano are owned by biafran guys

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Drone95(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2020
You didn't mention the day he gave u some cash. cheesy
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by seyigiggle: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Contact me if you have a colleague in need of PPA in Kano.
Juleh01:
Every undergraduate look forward to serving his fatherland but I learnt in the hard way that we the youths and leaders of tomorrow are taken for granted all in the name of National Service. No service year is complete without telling your stories, I hope mine inspires someone to stand for who you are and what you believe.
It was surprising seeing Kano State on my Call Up letter for NYSC 19C train in November, 2019. Even thou I was heartbroken to be posted to the North due to insecurity issues, I took it as a fate and believed in God to cater for my safety. I left for Kusala Dam Karate Camp amidst protest from my family and boyfriend. Kusala Camp was fun and I had a lovely camping. I was made the leader of Platoon 8 due to my activeness and commitment. Soon, orientation camp was over and I was posted to Faggae Local Government. My PPA was a private secondary school. We were three corpers posted to the school (two females and a male Corper) and I felt relaxed about it that I won't be alone.
My PPA didn't make provision for accommodation so I stayed at our Corpers Lodge and we were to be paid 5k as our local allowance. I was made the HOD science and will be taking four science subjects from JSS1 - SS3. It was tasking and stressful but in a bid to serve our fatherland, I accepted the challenge with enthusiasm. After the compulsory 2 weeks holiday, work started earnestly. Surprisingly, there was no textbooks for teaching, no staff welfare and worst of all, all the students in the school were not up to fifty.
Everything was smooth and I noticed that the Director is always fond of me. He gave me tips every now and then. He always told me not to tell others and I kept my mouth shut too. I took this as a nice gesture too but I soon noticed that he calls be after school and during weekend, saying we should hang out. He was an elderly man in his 60s' and married with children. To cut it short, he sexually harassed me during one of my visit to his office, professing undying love for me. I told him to let me go or I will shout for help. After all the drama, he released me out of shame and I ran away from the office.
Kindly complete the story using this link so I can win this competition;
https:///se2726a3201202en_ng?client=news
Thanks.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by opapapilo(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2020
lolz...wah do u tink d tips are for....she japa.. cheesy cheesy
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Rugaria: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
VEXT:

Those Mallams are sex addicts, i stay in the north, so I know what am saying... Forget those fake holy shits they do display...
They finished all the female corpers during my time there.. meanwhile the vice principal will be hiding near the window to know if the corpers were over playing with the female students... Very jealous set if people
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by ehinmowo: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Blogger dey find traffic. Liar Mohammed.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by oguns222: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Fiction

Opera news creator hustling for clicks

God bless my beautiful kano state!

You keep on building roads without building people.

Beautiful roads used by people with dead educational standard

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Equity15(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Lol..my karaye. Kano was fun tho
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Juleh01: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2020
seyigiggle:
Contact me if you have a colleague in need of PPA in Kano.
I passed out already. Thanks
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by mu2sa2: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2020
360degreess:
..Guy,sex addicts are everywhere in this world including your hometown.
I thought you wanted to say including himself. Ex-President Clinton of US was one, by the way.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Juleh01: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2020
ehinmowo:
Blogger dey find traffic. Liar Mohammed.
Stop the lies, it's my personal experience
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by ProphetM0hammad: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Na their way be that, top level hypocrites.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Emeka71(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Juleh01:

Nop... True life experience
You are either writing a story on behalf of somebody or you are writing fiction; I'm absolutely sure that you are not writing what you experienced.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Emeka71(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Juleh01:

Stop the lies, it's my personal experience
And how come you are a babe with a man profile; you don't know how to lie.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by OgaJonah(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
youngsahito:
Aboki sef wan chop better food...
Which one be better food angry cool
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by MightySparrow: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
No textbooks, AK-47 is two for #100 in their north. Yeyenatu.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Godsaves18(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
OP you are spot on. I also served in Kano same highlighbatch with you but you didn't specified if yours was C1 or C2. Mine was C1 and my PPA was Kano State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, Tarauni Local Government and I was in Platoon 9. I was expecting you to highlight your camping experience, the cold and all that.
All the same, I can tell you categorically that Kano State is one of the sweetest places to serve. The hospitality was cool and it's life in Kano is relatively cheap. So much fun I had and glory be to God for a successful service year.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Juleh01: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Emeka71:
And how come you are a babe with a man profile; you don't know how to lie.
Nairaland guys are sex enthusiasts. Don't like trouble
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by DexterousOne(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
VEXT:

Male and female
That's their way of life
I wonder why the pretense though
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by DexterousOne(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Emeka71:
You are either writing a story on behalf of somebody or you are writing fiction; I'm absolutely sure that you are not writing what you experienced.
How can you be too sure?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by DexterousOne(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Rugaria:

They finished all the female corpers during my time there.. meanwhile the vice principal will be hiding near the window to know if the corpers were over playing with the female students... Very jealous set if people

Well...
The "hiding near window" did not stop the female students from fornication with the male corpers

It's a whole big mess

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by DexterousOne(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
uncleck:
Growing up in the 80s, I saw what love, generosity, selflessness and loyalty were. Life from Y2K onward is not just strange but disturbing. Nothing is done for gratis anymore. Every gesture now is a bait. Even love now is transactional. People don't help, even their close relatives without expecting something in return.

It's a fvcked up society

It's really messed up
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
When you are read to post the rest of the story here...don't hesitate just do.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by Orjioorji(f): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Fiction

Opera news creator hustling for clicks

God bless my beautiful kano state!
shameless thing. Anything against the north most be defended
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory by bizhop01: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Opera fake people news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help I Just Received A Query Letter! / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C' / NYSC: Osaghe Osaigbovo Remanded In Custody For 'Criminal Trespass And Forgery'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.