Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! (392 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by daviesmania(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
What I've observed about Nigerian youths this days is disheartening.... Few years ago, if a young guy relocates to ur area, ur sure to have a new footballer in ur local club.
But now if a young Nigerian relocates to ur area, the first people he'll identify with is either weed smokers or cultist.
God help our younger generation!

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by anthonyuncle(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
it's their choice.

make yours
Re: Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by etrange: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lol... you're probably trying to make a point but your presentation is funny. So what was the fate of those not into football back then?
Re: Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by daviesmania(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
etrange:
Lol... you're probably trying to make a point but your presentation is funny. So what was the fate of those not into football back then?
guys were more involved in physical activities back then especially sports... But now ehn!! Na so so smoking every corner

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by Notoriousboy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
daviesmania:
What I've observed about Nigerian youths this days is disheartening.... Few years ago, if a young guy relocates to ur area, ur sure to have a new footballer in ur local club.
But now if a young Nigerian relocates to ur area, the first people he'll identify with is either weed smokers or cultist.
God help our younger generation!
Na wa for who nor observe
Re: Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by etrange: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
daviesmania:
guys were more involved in physical activities back then especially sports... But now ehn!! Na so so smoking every corner

I don't smoke. I don't have anything against people that smoke. I'm only saying it's not everyone that's into football and the likes. So your post is kinda narrow. But like I said, your point is clear nevertheless: people are losing focus. Familiarize yourself with the concept of micro society where you push for the overall wellbeing of your your street, state or country but only involve yourself with the happenings in the lives of your friends and family.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by Karlovich: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
They're whirling away their time hoping for 2023 to come so that they can receive handouts from their politicians while blaming government for their woes.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by princemillla(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
anthonyuncle:
it's their choice.

make yours

My mouthpiece!!!!
Re: Disturbing Observation About Nigerian Youths! by ShawnT(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
etrange:

I don't smoke. I don't have anything against people that smoke. I'm only saying it's not everyone that's into football and the likes. So your post is kinda narrow. But like I said, your point is clear nevertheless: people are losing focus. Familiarize yourself with the concept of micro society where you push for the overall wellbeing of your your street, state or country but only involve yourself with the happenings in the lives of your friends and family.

you've said it all brother

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctor Slap Fake Man Of God In Anambra / Two Teenagers Arrested For Removing A Girl's Private Part For N500,000 In Bauchi / Fraud: Turkish TV Preacher Jailed 1,000 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.