Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti (30214 Views)

Bandits Kill 1 Person In Osun, Kidnap Chinese Expatriate In Ekiti / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by dapsoneh: 5:19am On Dec 03, 2020
tit:

Ahbeg!
Na me go dey lead praise and worship for you for yonder.
I get sonorous voice. And i dont do fashion like slay queen
I have deeper voice to usher you beyond the yonder.. It will be my pleasure
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by okanlanwon44879: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2020
:The comment above me says It all. Is it a crime for oyinbo to work for us again in Nigeria?Las Las everything go dey right for this country.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by richeso: 5:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Boko haram doing what they knows best. the North cashing out wella with all this insecurity.
all this kidnappers na Bokoharam ! they collect big ransom. thats what they know and do.
some politicians and section of the country now use Insecurity to make serious money.
soon na billion we go dey use release captives.. just dey watch..
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Birniwa(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Whiteshield:
Oh God!
One Hundred Million Naira!
This is the IGR of the entire Zamfara state for a whole week.

Those kidnappers must be hunted down and killed. They should be killed, not prosecuted.

Lol, see what weed has turned you into.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by azzima(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2020
The PRESS is one of Nigeria's BIGGEST problem....Why announce the amount to the whole world So everyone will start looking for foreigners to kidnap
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Princedapace:

Actually, it is. The more the poverty, the more the crime.

The less quality education the people get, the more the crime rate.

The more the unemployment, the more the crime rate. It is natural.

When politicians have cornered everything in the country for them selves including jobs, what do u expect.

We give our leaders too much freedom.
What is stopping you from being a leader to right this wrong
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by PastorFire: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Kobicove:
I seriously doubt if they actually paid ransome of up to 100 million undecided
Chinese in Nigeria have money. They can afford it. Just like the bribe in Zamfara.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by amaham(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Looks like sensational journalism. 1000 cash bundles of #1000naira each is quite huge oo. I may be wrong oo
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Princedapace(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

What is stopping you from being a leader to right this wrong

Or really?

Do u know the number of good people who contested and were rigged out?

Nigeria is not a place a good person can win election.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by HRMK: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2020
THE USUAL 2DFFT STORIES ON HOW THE CHINESE WAS RELEASED!ONLY A FOOL WULD BLV THE POLICE VERSION!RANSOM MUST AV BN PAID BUT HOW COME NO1 WAS ARRESTED?NAWA FOR 9JA OOOOH.....,....
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by springtech(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2020
A whooping 100m. This is the reason kidnapping is not going away anytime soon.

How i wish, the ransom was laced with a tracker.

Anyways i know they will soon meet their waterloo.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2020
men don cashout
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by wink2015(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Who is telling the truth about ransom being paid?

The police is denying that ransom was paid and the other party is saying ransom was paid.

BUT N100 million naira is a very big amount of money.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Don't be fooled, kidnappers share the money with police.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Princedapace:

Or really?

Do u know the number of good people who contested and were rigged out?

Nigeria is not a place a good person can win election.
The question is what is stopping you and what are you doing about it.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Princedapace(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

The question is what is stopping you and what are you doing about it.

What is stopping me is the useless electoral system that is rigged.

I can't be so dirty.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Charly68: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2020
This is the reason this kidnapping business will continue ..imagine the nonsense
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by loadedvibes: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Bros there are things in place if you doubt me let a common man try to move 100M through the system he would be caught.
Nato008:

bro honestly when u ask this u give undue credit to the rotten system we have in nigeria....that money don't need washing because our system here is not functional to detect things like this most of the time
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by loadedvibes: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
Even as at that still requires washing
bendike:

Probably paid in FX.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by dstar01(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2020
And as usual the police denied any ransom was paid. lipsrsealed

Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Princedapace:

What is stopping me is the useless electoral system that is rigged.

I can't be so dirty.
So what are you doing about it
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Pedyson: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Plut01: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
post=96670613:
Lol.. this news too funny.. I'm curious as to how the criminals would wash clean 100M and not raise a red flag if some highly placed individuals weren't in on this.

You actually believed that?

Two possible scenario are;
Some People cashing out using the kidnapped name to loot some public fund. Remember such would never be imputed.
or
They never paid anything at all.

But that first one is what is common among Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by onome2013: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
That's blood money and those involved will lack peace ,till the end of their life.This is destroying our image .hence God has
to intervenee into Nigeria's problems
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Ekpekaycee: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
This kind of news should be reported with caution and maturity. 100 million can tempt many criminally minded people to see kidnapping as the next gold mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man / Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.