Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,584 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? (1365 Views)

How To Open A Domiciliary Account With Access Bank Nigeria / Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) / Government Assistance In Sweden For Fund A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by lizzlix(m): 3:37am On Dec 03, 2020
I have a new dollar account opened up via Standard chartered. I want to use it for a quick test, so I need a little dollar in it. How do you guys fund yours without going to the bank physically?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by Neduzze5(m): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Buy from abok.is and let them transfer into your account.
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by lizzlix(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Do you mean the black market? Aboki can do that even though is not up to 5 dollars?
Neduzze5:
Buy from abok.is and let them transfer into your account.
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by olowoba2: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2020
lizzlix:
I have a new dollar account opened up via Standard chartered. I want to use it for a quick test, so I need a little dollar in it. How do you guys fund yours without going to the bank physically?

Hi.....might be difficult except you transfer from another account.

Please I am in.the process of opening a new dom account with standard chartered. And need a referee from a standard chartered bank account owner to accelerate the process. If can you be my referee?
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by chinchonglee(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2020
lizzlix:
I sell fx..
Come to lagos island.
Or better still buy from black market then enter into any branch of your bank and deposit it normally
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
lizzlix:

There is nothing difficult there, just buy the forex and pay it into your account
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by lizzlix(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Kobicove:

There is nothing difficult there, just buy the forex and pay it into your account
The bank doesn't have any branch close to my location, so I'm looking for an alternative
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by lizzlix(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

I sell fx..
Come to lagos island.
Or better still buy from black market then enter into any branch of your bank and deposit it normally
The bank doesn't have any branch close to my location, so I'm looking for an alternative
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by chinchonglee(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2020
lizzlix:

Lool... You can buy from me and I'll pay into your acct.
I have only $10k for now
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by lizzlix(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

I have only $10k for now
I don't need much o. Just something I can activate my account with. Do you have a minimum you are only willing to sell?
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by chinchonglee(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2020
lizzlix:

I don't need much o. Just something I can activate my account with. Do you have a minimum you are only willing to sell?
How much do you need.
I can sell in bits too but the lower the quantity the higher the price sha
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by lizzlix(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

How much do you need.
I can sell in bits too but the lower the quantity the higher the price sha
Omo... How do i contact you? Whatsapp?
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by chinchonglee(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2020
lizzlix:

Omo... How do i contact you? Whatsapp?
Whatsapp
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by lizzlix(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

Whatsapp

Hitting you up right away
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by silaxx(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
chinchonglee:
Lool... You can buy from me and I'll pay into your acct. I have only $10k for now
if u still have I will need 2k
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by chinchonglee(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
silaxx:
if u still have I will need 2k
Come to lagos island...
If u cant come den send ur dorm acct details
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by silaxx(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
chinchonglee:

Come to lagos island...
If u cant come den send ur dorm acct details
I don't live in lagos, but will dm u on whatsapp
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by chinchonglee(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
silaxx:
I don't live in lagos, but will dm u on whatsapp
Ok
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by imagrg(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
See actors. An onlooker may fall prey here.
Trap set with a bait!

Naija youths and wayo.. ehn

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by muhamm3d: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
chinchonglee:

I have only $10k for now
what is your rate?
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by chinchonglee(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
muhamm3d:
what is your rate?
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by rotile247(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2020
imagrg:
See actors. An onlooker may fall prey here.
Trap set with a bait!

Naija youths and wayo.. ehn

grin grin you're right! na them them! Acting thesame script for mogul to fall in
Re: Please, How Do You Fund A Domiciliary Account? by cmoney22222: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
how much you pay me..... lol\ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

olowoba2:

Hi.....might be difficult except you transfer from another account.

Please I am in.the process of opening a new dom account with standard chartered. And need a referee from a standard chartered bank account owner to accelerate the process. If can you be my referee?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Earn $350-$700 Monthly , 100% Real and Legit / Abundant Wealth Club Far Better Than Any Online Business You Can Think Of / Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.