Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation (866 Views)

Looking For A Cucumber Farm/cultivation In Kwara State/ilorin / Make Up To 50% Profit From Dry Ponmo Business / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 4:06am On Dec 03, 2020
EARN UP TO 50% RETURN ON YOUR FARM CULTIVATION

*ANKOR FARMS is a large scale mechanized farm which gives smart investors the opportunity to own their farms and have a guaranteed return of up to 50% on cost of cultivation.*

Title: *Registered Survey and Deed of Assignment*
Size: *600 sqm*
Actual Price: *N200,000*
Promo Price: *N120,000*

Promo offer: *BUY 5 PLOTS and GET 1 PLOT FREE*

*Ankor Farms Neighbourhood*
1. Obasanjo Farms
2. Ajayi Crowther University
3. NITEL Satelite Earth station, Lanlate
4. Psaltry International
5. Iyake Lake, Ado Awaye
6. The college of Education, Lanlate

*Ankor Farms is comprehensively insured by Leadway Assurance Company*

*THIS LIMITED OFFER IS VALID ONLY FOR THE FIRST 25 PLOTS.*

*Promo Ends: December 31st, 2020*
Contacts for more information on 08101795433
Re: Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 2:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Still Available, don't miss the awesome opportunity

Re: Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
ANKOR FARMS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question: WHO ARE THE DEVELOPERS OF ANKOR FARMS?
Answer: ANKOR AGRICULTURAL LIMITED

Question: WHAT TITLE DOES ANKOR FARMS?
Answer: Registered Survey and Deed of Assignment
Question: WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I GET AFTER PAYMENT FOR
THE LAND?

Answer: A Receipt of payment and Contract of Sale.
After payment of statutory fees: Deed of Assignment and Registered Survey.

Question: WHEN WILL MY PLOT(S) BE ALLOCATED TO ME?
Answer: Immediately after completion of payment for the Land, deed of assignment and survey.

Question: WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I MAKE APART FROM PAYMENT OF THE LAND?
a) Deed of Assignment and Survey Fee: ₦50,000 per plot,
₦250,000 per acre (six plots)
b) Cultivation Fee: #20,000 per plot

Question: IS THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THE TYPE/FORM OF AGRICULTURE THAT CAN BE
CARRIED OUT ON THE FARMLAND?

Answer: Ankor farms is basically for Cassava planting, however clients are allowed to do other types of farming and manage these by themselves.

Question: WHAT IS THE RETURN ON INVESTMENT?
Question: WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR THIS FARM INVESTMENT?

A. The return per plot is on the cost of cultivation
B. The return per plot is either 20% of the cost of cultivation every 6months or 50% of the
cost of cultivation every 12months
A. Acquire your plot(s) of the Farmland and pay all nec
essary statutory fees
B. Pay the cultivation fee of N20,000 per plot for your farmland to be cultivated.
C. Ankor Agricultural Limited pays you a return on the cost of cultivation as stated above.

Question: CAN I RESELL MY PLOT/ PROPERTY?
Answer: Yes, a subscriber can resell his/her plot; the buyer shall inherit all the assets and liabiliƟes on the
plot(s). ANKOR AGRICULTURAL LIMITED would require the seller to furnish the company with details of the new buyer.

Question: CAN I PAY CASH TO YOUR CONSULTANTS?
Answer: NO! All payments for ANKOR FARMS should be
to the accounts designated below:
ACCOUNT NAME: ANKOR AGRICULTURAL LTD
ACCESS BANK: 1418732936
Re: Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ankor farms is still available for sale.

Invest now and earn 20% cultivation fees.

This is an awesome opportunity you shouldn't miss, the plots of land is limited and almost 60% of the land has been claimed already.

Don't wait till next year to invest, invest now and be earning residual income while you focus on your goals and dreams.
Re: Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Awesome opportunity to practice Farming without touching Cutlass or operating bulldozer and still earn raw cash.

This is 2020, let your money work for you, you can't work to earn the entire money you will spend for your lifetime.

Give room for investment in your roadmap to financial freedom.

Start 2021 with hope of attaining financial freedom by investing now in Ankor Farms and you will never regret taking that decision.
Re: Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
You can't lose your investment on Ankor Farms because the farm is insured in leadway insurance company, so therefore be rest assured.

Taking risk is important to break free in life, no one has ever attained freedom without taking risk.

Your Money in banks won't make you rich, but only enrich your bank owners who will used your money for investment.

Why don't you invest now, and be free from stress of where will I get money.
Re: Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Still available
Re: Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Investment is the best option to attain financial freedom
Re: Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Invest your money in Agriculture while you can right now. Saving your money in bank will lead to its devaluation.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Loamy Sand In Bags For Sack Farming / African Monkey Caught By Grandpa Today (graphic) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.