Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says (1305 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / I Will Embezzle Money, Legalize Weed If I Become President- Zlatan / Naira Marley Smoking Weed: Legalise It Or Not I Will Smoke It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Pmpm: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Popular hit musician popularly known as Zlatan Ibile has reveals a secret about himself in a recent interview with BBC pidgin, pmtv gisf report.

In an interview with BBC pidgin, he reveals what he has pass through before he rose to fame. In his words he narrates how his friend bough a competition form for him and which later won him a brand new car, and also he also reveals how he use to be a bricklayer, gamble at the game centre, doing some chores just to be able to feed himself.

However when he was ask if he becomes the president of Nigeria what will he do for the nation? In response to this question Zlatan shock everyone by saying he's going to embezzle money, legalise w££d and also do something normal for the nation too.

Meanwhile this has got a lot of people talking on his comments section and some people couldn't stop laughing at the musician shocking revelation.

Watch the Video below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/12/if-i-become-president-i-will-embezzle.html?m=1

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by tyson98: 5:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Fish brain

3 Likes

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Every creature produce its kind Nigeria a corrupt nation will never produce anything more than this.

3 Likes

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Sundrus: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2020
grin e no surprise me, cuz i know say 98% of 9ja celebrities no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by MrSensor(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2020
He must keep on dreaming, it's not a crime.

1 Like

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by ojun50(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2020
This one brain has been customized by weed and embezzlement......

local governments chairman you no go see

2 Likes

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by SEGLIZ: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2020
the more reason we don't take marlians like to be serious or responsible, besides thanks for telling us early (even we know before you said it), you've done us and yourself a favour.
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by helinues: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Opa shupariri shupaku
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by fati2001(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2020
ONE OF THE USELESS NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT PROMOTE IMMORALITY....
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Barka00(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2020
This useless Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2020
At least the guy honest pass those ones wet claim saint come promise heaven on eart to Nigerians but be masters of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by NOC1(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2020
Look at the #endsars promoters and their vision for the country, foolish people leading blind people, why won’t they fall inside the pit dug by FG.

Our next protest will not be led by people like this, because their fish brain won’t let them know when to change tactics.

Thank God he said it in BBC pidgin, na only us de understand am.
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by ChiefSosa(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2020
At least he's honest...
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by kambili999(f): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2020
In normal humans, the brain is housed in the brain box

But in your own skull, its agidi that's occupying that spaceangry
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Kccheechy(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2020
This is the mindset of an average Nigerian youth.. I would not blame him, they youths are learning from our leaders. According to Dino melaye : people waiting to steal from government are more than those working for the government. It's just a matter of opportunity.
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin

Nigerians don't love it when someone is honest. We love it when people lie to our face. Same
reason why a man with analog brain is President today. That is why most Nigerian girls today prefer guys that lies and live fake lifestyles to the honest ones. Most of those abusing him up there are no saints and will even do worse if they get elected into any political office. grin grin
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2020
I don't expect anything else from this fake Zlatan.

Kuku tell us say you will use the National Budget to play 2 odds on Bet9ja!!

Inside Life....orisirisi nkan lounsele.

1 Like

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by josh123(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2020
at least he said the truth, majority of nigerians are hypocrites, if they have the opportunity to be in power they will embezle all the resources. the kind of people we have in power shows the kind of people nigerians are

1 Like

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I'M ONE OF THE USELESS NIGERIAN YOUTH THAT PROMOTE IMMORALITY....
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Zlatan is being honest, Dem no listen
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by fati2001(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
YES, I IKILLBROKEHOES IS SAME AS ZLATAN THAT PROMOTES IMMORALITIES IN OUR SOCIETY, BUT SOME USELESS YOUTHS CELEBRATE ME AND HIM FOR DOING THAT , BECAUSE THEY ARE WROTHLESS SOULS..... TOO BLIND TO SEE THE TRUTH...THEY LIK MOVING IN DARKNESS.
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
YES, I the fugly fati2001 IS SAME AS ZLATAN THAT PROMOTES IMMORALITIES IN OUR SOCIETY, BUT SOME USELESS YOUTHS CELEBRATE ME AND HIM FOR DOING THAT , BECAUSE THEY ARE WROTHLESS SOULS..... TOO BLIND TO SEE THE TRUTH...THEY LIK MOVING IN DARKNESS.
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2020
josh123:
at least he said the truth, majority of nigerians are hypocrites, if they have the opportunity to be in power they will embezle all the resources. the kind of people we have in power shows the kind of people nigerians are
Nah normal thing, all Nigerians are corrupt

1 Like

Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by gudia3933: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2020
At least the guy honest pass those ones wet claim saint come promise heaven on eart to Nigerians but be masters of corruption.
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Pmpm: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
ChiefSosa:
At least he's honest...
Lol
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by oforjide: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Nairaland has appear to be the most stupid and useless platform currently, full of miscreants that always post meaningless,uninteresting and irrelevant news. this particular topic is the worst topic ever to appear on any platform in nigeria can u imagine who is and what is zlatan
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by SommyGudman(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Noted
Re: ''if I Become President, I Will Embezzle Money And Legalise W££d - Zlatan Says by Pmpm: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
oforjide:
Nairaland has appear to be the most stupid and useless platform currently, full of miscreants that always post meaningless,uninteresting and irrelevant news. this particular topic is the worst topic ever to appear on any platform in nigeria can u imagine who is and what is zlatan
nikini

(1) (Reply)

‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef / Chioma Rowland Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 26th Birthday / Baba Ijesha Fresh Out On Bail Prostrates For His Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.