Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons (701 Views)

Digital Marketing Whatsapp Training: 10 Serious People To Coach For Free. / ... Earn Money From Home With Omega Hub Company... 10 Serious Minded People / I Need 5 -10 Serious Business Partners In Sharing Products And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by reallions(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2020
How much was the last bag rice you bought? I'm sure it was at a mad price. Isn't it? Well I've been buying at bank-breaking rate myself until recently.

Doing a general price survey, we'll find out that bags of foreign rice currently sell as high as 38-40k in some areas and the product means a lot to everyone especially in this season. Even the locally produced rice which are moreorless like bags of stones are not cheap either.

For business persons, the huge demand for rice at the moment spells a big business opportunity - dealing in rice business at this time holds very massive profit potential.

At 8pm everyday for the next 3days, I want to show just 10 people this festive how to make hundreds of thousands in profit buying and selling foreign rice. I'll show you how to buy at a very reduced price and sell off to your market for high profit.

I'll also show you other fast-moving food products you can sell alongside your rice business this season.

Hurry while offer lasts! This opportunity closes on Sunday, 6th Dec, 2020.

Call or WhatsApp 08068230088 NOW!

PS: You need a minimum of 50-100k to start this business.
Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by Teetee777: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2020
reallions:
How much was the last bag rice you bought? I'm sure it was at a mad price. Isn't it? Well I've been buying at bank-breaking rate myself until recently.

Doing a general price survey, we'll find out that bags of foreign rice currently sell as high as 38-40k in some areas and the product means a lot to everyone especially in this season. Even the locally produced rice which are moreorless like bags of stones are not cheap either.

For business persons, the huge demand for rice at the moment spells a big business opportunity - dealing in rice business at this time holds very massive profit potential.

At 8pm everyday for the next 3days, I want to show just 10 people this festive how to make hundreds of thousands in profit buying and selling foreign rice. I'll show you how to buy at a very reduced price and sell off to your market for high profit.

I'll also show you other fast-moving food products you can sell alongside your rice business this season.

Hurry while offer lasts! This opportunity closes on Sunday, 6th Dec, 2020.

Call or WhatsApp 08068230088 NOW!

PS: You need a minimum of 50-100k to start this business.
Foreign rice is now 23k5 not that exorbitant price you quoted, and also show us that fast moving food products here

1 Like

Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by SocialJustice: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Liar liar pants on fire.
Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by reallions(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Teetee777:

Foreign rice is now 23k5 not that exorbitant price you quoted, and also show us that fast moving food products here
You are only seeking attention! If you find the information shared too difficult to understand, then I can't help you. The information shared is not forced on you & you don't have to mess up yourself by displaying your lack of understanding of that simple & harmless write-up here, oga.
Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by Teetee777: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oga, stop deceiving people here, if you want to teach people how to make money in buying and selling of rice, you don't need to deceive people here to call you or Whatsapp you, this is generally forum to teach people here not 10 people only. We have millions of youth who have money to venture into business, out of millions and you said you want to teach just 10 people, is that not deceiving. If you can't show us here pls show it to your close relative and turn them to billionaire in selling and buying of rice

1 Like

Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by reallions(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2020
Teetee777:
Oga, stop deceiving people here, if you want to teach people how to make money in buying and selling of rice, you don't need to deceive people here to call you or Whatsapp you, this is generally forum to teach people here not 10 people only. We have millions of youth who have money to venture into business, out of millions and you said you want to teach just 10 people, is that not deceiving. If you can't show us here pls show it to your close relative and turn them to billionaire in selling and buying of rice

Can you even hear yourself? You feel you can teach me how I wish to do my own thing? It's my decision to use whichever medium I find most comfortable for me and how I want it done & that is none of your business. Ok? My aim is to empower only the serious ones who I can personally guide and not waste my time sharing knowledge that would never be applied by many.
Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by Teetee777: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
reallions:

Can you even hear yourself? You feel you can teach me how I wish to do my own thing? It's my decision to use whichever medium I find most comfortable for me and how I want it done & that is none of your business. Ok? My aim is to empower only the serious ones who I can personally guide and not waste my time sharing knowledge that would never be applied by many.
Oga, you can get that 10 people in your area and teach them but here millions of people are in this site, so if you can't teach us openly in this forum, I beg carry your teaching go your area

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by reallions(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Teetee777:

Oga, you can get that 10 people in your area and teach them but here millions of people are in this site, so if you can't teach us openly in this forum, I beg carry your teaching go your area

While you're busy nursing your wounds, the serious ones have reached me already. You can stay there analysing, ok? Analysis fit you so well.
Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by Teetee777: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
reallions:

While you're busy nursing your wounds, the serious ones have reached me already. You can stay there analysing, ok? Analysis fit you so well.
It pains you, sorry. Your hidden agenda would soon open
Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by Valkrie: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
I always suspect if in a group or forum person begin call people to corner for discussion..!!
Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by dhope: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Funniest thing about all these chat me up on so so WhatsApp no could either be sharing theoretical knowledge or practical one at a cost. The worst part of it is to purchase an ebook from a novice that has never experienced what he/she is teaching. I am not saying OP falls into this category but information like this has been freely disseminated here in the past by other people at no cost and believe me 10 people or more will utilize it to your amazement. I don't think there's limit to writing on this page to share info.
Re: Foreign Rice Business Opportunity For Just 10 Serious Persons by tafat: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
But shouldn't we be promoting our local rice here? Just asking o

(1) (Reply)

The Owlet To Reinvent Digital Marketing In Nigeria With New Websites - CEO / A Legit Survey Website That Pays Cash / PayPal Introduces Debit Card (PayPal Key) For Online Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.