Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

A Legit Survey Website That Pays Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Legit Survey Website That Pays Cash (709 Views)

Best Paying Online Survey Website For Nigeria - Make Money Online In Nigeria / Best Survey Website For Nigeria / A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Legit Survey Website That Pays Cash by Topfly007: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
The nature of survey sites is such that a lot of them pay with points that can be converted to gift card during casout and they're usually time consuming.
However, a few survey sites do pay cash directly, allowing one to cash out via PayPal in most cases when the minimum threshold is met. Notwithstanding, Africans in general and Nigerians in particular do not enjoy the privilege of being part of the few survey websites that pay considerably well.
Well, today I bring you a valuable information that if taken and acted upon will put some money in your pocket as well as serve as a stream of income for you in a longtime to come.
Without wasting anymore of your time, this is a survey site that pays cash and they accept members worldwide. Their surveys are not time taking and their payment is good when compared with what most other Survey Website do pay. However, the downside is that they pay via PayPal and direct bank deposit. Hey, don't lose hope I've got you covered! Just be patient and read every single word on this post.
Now, the best part is their referral program and to be honest that is why I'm sharing this information. You can earn as much a $25 per person you refer and there is no limit to the number of persons one can refer. You need to earn a minimum of $15 before you can cash out and just one person you refer will give you that amount.
For the fear of being banned, I won't drop the link here but as many as are interested just send the word "Interested" to uchman2022@gmail dot com and in no time you will receive the link [my referral link] to the website for free. Once you click on my referral link and get to the site, just register and activate your email. After that, you will be given a quick survey of about 10 - 15 minutes that immediately pays you $0.8 once completed.
Lastly, for those who might equally be interested but have issue with the PayPal withdrawal option, it's no rocket science. I have information as regarding a legit digital money exchanger with offices in Lagos and Abuja. They're highly reliable and some nairalanders do make use of their services already. Those guys can help you cashout your PayPal fund no matter where you have those funds. You only need to contact them or better still visit any of their two offices closer to you to understand the process involved and what their exchange rates are.
On my part, I can provide you with their contact details which includes: WhatsApp, Email and their website address. Though this one will attract a little charge. Just increase my account balance with 1k and I will email you the info shikinah!!

To Your Success
Topfly007
Re: A Legit Survey Website That Pays Cash by AbujaClient: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Topfly007:
The nature of survey sites is such that a lot of them pay with points that can be converted to gift card during casout and they're usually time consuming.
However, a few survey sites do pay cash directly, allowing one to cash out via PayPal in most cases when the minimum threshold is met. Notwithstanding, Africans in general and Nigerians in particular do not enjoy the privilege of being part of the few survey websites that pay considerably well.
Well, today I bring you a valuable information that if taken and acted upon will put some money in your pocket as well as serve as a stream of income for you in a longtime to come.
Without wasting anymore of your time, this is a survey site that pays cash and they accept members worldwide. Their surveys are not time taking and their payment is good when compared with what most other Survey Website do pay. However, the downside is that they pay via PayPal and direct bank deposit. Hey, don't lose hope I've got you covered!
Now, the best part is their referral program and to be honest that is why I'm sharing this information. You can earn as much a $25 per person you refer and there is no limit to the number of persons one can refer. You need to earn a minimum of $15 before you can cash out and just one person you refer will give you that amount.
For the fear of being banned, I won't drop the link here but as many as are interested just send the word "Interested" to uchman2022@gmail dot com and in no time you will receive the link [my referral link] to the website for free. Once you click on my referral link and get to the site, just register and activate your email. After that, you will be given a quick survey of about 10 - 15 minutes that immediately pays you $0.8 once completed.
Lastly, for those who might equally be interested but have issue with the PayPal withdrawal option, it's no rocket science. I have information that will enable you withdraw you PayPal fund with peace of mind but that one is not for free. Contact me with the above email address and lets sort it out. Thanks!!

To Your Success
Topfly007
interested if it is real akasegun21@gmail.com
Re: A Legit Survey Website That Pays Cash by Topfly007: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Topfly007:
Without wasting anymore of your time, this is a survey site that pays cash and they accept members worldwide. Their surveys are not time taking and their payment is good when compared with what most other Survey Website do pay. However, the downside is that they pay via PayPal and direct bank deposit. Hey, don't lose hope I've got you covered! Just be patient and read every single word on this post.
Lastly, for those who might equally be interested but have issue with the PayPal withdrawal option, it's no rocket science. I have information as regarding a legit digital money exchanger with offices in Lagos and Abuja. They're highly reliable and some nairalanders do make use of their services already. Those guys can help you cashout your PayPal fund no matter where you have those funds. You only need to contact them or better still visit any of their two offices closer to you to understand the process involved and what their exchange rates are.
On my part, I can provide you with their contact details which includes: WhatsApp, Email and their website address. Though this one will attract a little charge. Just increase my account balance with 1k and I will email you the info shikinah!!

To Your Success
Topfly007
Re: A Legit Survey Website That Pays Cash by Topfly007: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Topfly007:
[/quote][quote author=Topfly007 post=103700951]The nature of survey sites is such that a lot of them pay with points that can be converted to gift card during casout and they're usually time consuming.

To Your Success
Topfly007
Re: A Legit Survey Website That Pays Cash by Incips: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2021
Interested if it is still paying?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Report A Bank Account Number That Duped Me / If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify / FREE CLASS: How To Make N300,000 Monthly Trading Gift Cards With Zero Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.