Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) (832 Views)

Never Insult Elders, A Case Study Of Great Zik And Dr Chuba Okadigbo / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by Man102: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2020
I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki 

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State has continued his sacking spree as he on Thursday removed his Technical Assistant on Media, Godfrey Chikwere from office.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by Ugbala kenneth l , Ph.D, Secretary to the State Government/Coordinating Commissioner, said Chikwere was sacked in order to enhance service delivery.

According to the statement, "the affected former office holder is to hand over all Government properties in his possession to the secretary to State Government and Coordinating Commissioner before the close of work today, 3rd December 2020."

"Please, ensure strict adherence to the directive."

However, the former Technical Assistant, Godfrey Chikwere said he was sacked because he refused to Insult elders and equally discourage others from doing so on Facebook.

He, however, noted that he knew that he will soon be sacked from office.

He further thanked Governor Umahi and asked for God's blessings upon him for the opportunity to serve the State.

He said : "Thank You Your excellency for I knew this will come."

"I thank You for the Love, thank You for our jokes and Your sweet accolades towards me."

"You never hated me and I knew it."

"This removal to me shows that before I jump I must bend."

"For those that loves me, his excellency did not remove me but pressured to, he loves me and I love him."

Reasons for my removal:

1) You are too close to NASS MEMBERS ESPECIALLY Senator Ogba.

2) You refused to Insult elders and You discourage others from doing so on Facebook.

I was removed for who I am and what I stand for.

Your excellency May Your future shine brighter.
Thank You for setting me to higher ground.

To my admirers, His excellency needs our prayer and that is what I owe him.

The end shall justify the means.
I am living the standard of my upbringing and have lost absolutely nothing."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1373901/sacked-refusing-insult-elders-facebook-umahis-aide-photo/

Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by Chicagoesontop: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2020
This Umahi matter these days dey turn my belle. Make we talk another thing Abeg.
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by Stalwert: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Ipob PDP liar on the loose.
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by YoonSung63: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
I still do not trust him
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by bolaayenimo: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Wehrey..still doing eye Service so that the governor can reverse the sack
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by lindareep: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2020
HMMMM
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by Moferere: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Umahi has lost it.

Dead on Arrival.

Peter Obi remains the only sellable Presidential material from SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by PhGossip: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Lol
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Silly people
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Moferere:
Umahi has lost it.

Dead on Arrival.

Peter Obi remains the only sellable Presidential material from SE

No wahala give me him PDP ticket, let the man do his own thing now,y castigating Umahi for a simple defection which is common within politicians, nah populace go get sense las las.
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by Moferere: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Olatomiwami:

No wahala give me him PDP ticket, let the man do his own thing now,y castigating Umahi for a simple defection which is common within politicians, nah populace go get sense las las.

I have never hidden my admiration for Obi, put him on the ballot, I will vote him over anybody

1 Like

Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by JovialJune(f): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Umahi will soon run mad on the streets.
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by helinues: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2020
Penn and Teller.....
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2020
join APC and lose your senses
Re: I Was Sacked Because I Refused To Insult Elders On Facebook - Umahi’s Aide (Pix) by OnyeOhuu: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Umahi will be used and dumped.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Didn’t Confirm Some Of Buhari’s Appointees – Saraki / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: This Is What Is Wrong With Nigerian Police (pics) / Biafra Would Just Be A Smaller Version Of Nigeria. Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.